Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2016, 12:00 AM

52,249 posts, read 52,668,250 times

Advertisements

For all of the men that are against Hilary are you or have you been accused of not being for her because simply her being a woman? Does that ever come up? I'm not against her because of her being a woman. I have no problems with women, I have no problems with women being leaders, I have no problems having to take orders from a woman. Heck, my mom was a woman and she could have put the fear of God into a person. LOL. Does her being a woman make any difference either way? Would you vote for her because simply she was a woman and it's about damn time we have a woman leader????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2016, 12:08 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,133 times
Default Clinton is in violation of Fed. Law.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
For all of the men that are against Hilary are you or have you been accused of not being for her because simply her being a woman? Does that ever come up? I'm not against her because of her being a woman. I have no problems with women, I have no problems with women being leaders, I have no problems having to take orders from a woman. Heck, my mom was a woman and she could have put the fear of God into a person. LOL. Does her being a woman make any difference either way? Would you vote for her because simply she was a woman and it's about damn time we have a woman leader????
Let me turn on the light for you. Clinton is a criminal and she has perjured herself many times. Even the FBI and the Congressional hearings conclude she mishandled the matters of the State Department.

Clinton and her team has violated every protocol and she signed a full disclosed and was brief when she was appointed as Sec. of State.
Clinton sex has little to do with Clinton being a woman.

Old 09-04-2016, 12:10 AM

52,249 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Let me turn on the light for you. Clinton is a criminal and she has perjured herself many times. Even the FBI and the Congressional hearings conclude she mishandled the matters of the State Department.

Clinton and her team has violated every protocol and she signed a full disclosed and was brief when she was appointed as Sec. of State.
Clinton sex has little to do with Clinton being a woman.

I didn't say I supported her and I don't want to get into those details. I agree with you. That isn't the point of this thread.

Old 09-04-2016, 12:15 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,837,332 times
to tell you the truth, i dont give a damned if her ancestors were from alpha centari, as long as she was born here she is eligible to run for president, and if she had any hope of being a decent president that would work for the country, i could support her. but the reality is that she is out for her own power, and money, and doesnt give a damned about the people or the country, as such i cannot, nor will not support for president. her gender has nothing to do with it.

Old 09-04-2016, 12:16 AM

13,302 posts, read 7,867,855 times
You some kind of an ipulator?

Who would think Hillary is a woman?

Last edited by Hyperthetic; 09-04-2016 at 12:25 AM..

Old 09-04-2016, 12:19 AM

41,813 posts, read 51,045,587 times
Quote:
Would you vote for her because simply she was a woman and it's about damn time we have a woman leader????
We should be voting for whoever is the most qualified and it will be a damn shame if Clinton is the first female President. I'd rather jab a hot poker in my eye than vote for Clinton. Put Condolezza Rice on the ballot and I'll give her my vote over any of the 19 candidates the Republicans had.

Old 09-04-2016, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
We should be voting for whoever is the most qualified and it will be a damn shame if Clinton is the first female President. I'd rather jab a hot poker in my eye than vote for Clinton. Put Condolezza Rice on the ballot and I'll give her my vote over any of the 19 candidates the Republicans had.
AMEN BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!11111

Old 09-04-2016, 12:33 AM

13,302 posts, read 7,867,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
You some kind of an ipulator?

Who would think Hillary is a woman?
Bi-den, maybe.

But, he's nuts-less.

Old 09-04-2016, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
Bi-den, maybe.

But, he's nuts-less.
thats probably because hitlery has them in her pocket.

Old 09-04-2016, 12:39 AM

50,798 posts, read 24,310,427 times
Quote:
I'll be voting for Hillary, although I'm far from thrilled with her candidacy. But I went out to dinner tonight with an elderly female friend and she said that she felt most men who are against Hillary are sexist.

I do think it's ridiculous that in 2016 we still have had only male presidents.

I don't care whether a candidate is male or female, White or Black or Latino, Christian or some other religion or not religion, or is gay or straight. I care about their policies and their general (for wont of a better term) human-ness.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies