Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2016, 02:45 AM

6,977 posts, read 5,707,934 times

Advertisements

Interesting video.

There are a couple of references about the passport that was found at the scene.....think of what had to happen for a piece of PAPER on one of the planes to survive the heat and fire to make it to the bottom floor and into the street where it happened to have been found by someone other than a pedestrian who might have kept it for a souvenir, a piece of paper...the heat that was generated by the planes to melt steel (allegedly) wasn't able to burn this passport, which was out in the open.

If we are to believe the official story, why would they need to plant a passport.

Other things in this video that i found interesting...when you see Bush speaking at the school 45 mins after the attack, the oddest thing about the speech was that it SEEMED like a speech that you would have heard days after the attacks were over...these attacks were STILL OCCURRING. Think about the context of his words and his tone, it just seemed odd to me that his little talk was more like "ok, its all over, here's what happened, lets start the healing and catch the bad guys" vs a speech that seemed to have a tone of 'we have no idea what's happening here, when i know more, i'll let you know'. His speech was read as if he knew exactly what was happening, what had already happened, who was responsible and that it was all over with.

Very odd, all of it is very odd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afUS_58XC5I
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2016, 07:15 AM

88,569 posts, read 84,777,093 times
Literally thousands of paper objects survived the collapse and fires. We were given access to a closed website with photos of over 8000 personal items, many of them photographs, to claim if you saw something that was yours. There was a huge box of just IDs alone that were pulled out of the debris. Our Law Dept. had a file folder from 1973 returned to them that they mounted in a glass case in their new offices. it is a little sooty, but otherwise fine.

The frequent flyer card of a passenger was found near her hipbone, the only part of her identified and returned to her family.

The real stories are so much more fascinating than the made-up stuff, but a lot of people really aren't interested in history and just want stuff that excites them and makes them.feel like they know something no one else does, I guess.

Anyway, you should consider at least losing the "melted steel" meme. It's old and played out even among die-hard truthers by now.

Old 11-23-2016, 07:22 AM

1,504 posts, read 851,239 times
Over three thousand murdered. Good normal kind people. The last calls coming out of the towers before the end mostly consisted of "I love you"....that is what is heart breaking...when faced with the end the victims showed who they really were...good kind loving human beings...The fact that the Saudi connection was never fully investigated just reminds me that evil friendships amongst international oil merchants was more important than human life.

Old 11-23-2016, 07:25 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
Interesting video.

There are a couple of references about the passport that was found at the scene.....think of what had to happen for a piece of PAPER on one of the planes to survive the heat and fire to make it to the bottom floor and into the street where it happened to have been found by someone other than a pedestrian who might have kept it for a souvenir, a piece of paper...the heat that was generated by the planes to melt steel (allegedly) wasn't able to burn this passport, which was out in the open.

1) I don't recall any allegations of steel melting, and it weakens dramatically at temperatures a good bit below its melting point. Have anything actually claiming melting?

2) Passengers are regularly thrown away from the vehicle in crashes, no great mystery about a passport not burning.

Old 11-23-2016, 07:31 AM

29,473 posts, read 14,643,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Literally thousands of paper objects survived the collapse and fires. We were given access to a closed website with photos of over 8000 personal items, many of them photographs, to claim if you saw something that was yours. There was a huge box of just IDs alone that were pulled out of the debris. Our Law Dept. had a file folder from 1973 returned to them that they mounted in a glass case in their new offices. it is a little sooty, but otherwise fine.

The frequent flyer card of a passenger was found near her hipbone, the only part of her identified and returned to her family.

The real stories are so much more fascinating than the made-up stuff, but a lot of people really aren't interested in history and just want stuff that excites them and makes them.feel like they know something no one else does, I guess.

Anyway, you should consider at least losing the "melted steel" meme. It's old and played out even among die-hard truthers by now.

I didn't know this, and haven't heard of some of these stories. Words just can't describe my feelings when I revisit some of the video, listen to some of the calls or here things like you've posted.

I will never forget.

Old 11-23-2016, 07:40 AM

88,569 posts, read 84,777,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
I didn't know this, and haven't heard of some of these stories. Words just can't describe my feelings when I revisit some of the video, listen to some of the calls or here things like you've posted.

I will never forget.
If you ever get to the city, see the 9/11 museum. It is very well done, and you will get a clearer picture of that day and the aftermath and cleanup. Be prepared to spend hours.

Also, if you read, I recommend the book (not the documentary of the same name) 102 Minutes. It will give you a glimpse as to what was going on inside those buildings before they went down.

Another interesting book is Touching History, by Lynn Spencer, about the commercial and military aviation response that day.

Old 12-03-2016, 02:18 AM

6,977 posts, read 5,707,934 times
[quote=Mightyqueen801;46287833]Literally thousands of paper objects survived the collapse and fires. We were given access to a closed website with photos of over 8000 personal items, many of them photographs, to claim if you saw something that was yours. There was a huge box of just IDs alone that were pulled out of the debris. Our Law Dept. had a file folder from 1973 returned to them that they mounted in a glass case in their new offices. it is a little sooty, but otherwise fine.

Anyway, you should consider at least losing the "melted steel" meme. It's old and played out even among die-hard truthers by now.[/QUOTE

Its not a melted steel meme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyKR2-A0KPU
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies