Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2016, 02:24 PM

39,208 posts, read 27,575,665 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theother View Post

We are all Americans if one hurts or bleeds we all bleed and hurt ... I don't care if you think otherwise.

I'm young black and a make guess what? I'm still alive, prospering and growing and guess what? There are millions of those like me who are doing the same. Get with it or keep showing your bigotry on this conservative run site.
I agree with your bold 100%.

we are all in this together.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2016, 02:25 PM

20,707 posts, read 19,349,208 times
Quote:
Exactly none of these people truly care about what's going on. They just want to throw out statistics and push their own agenda whatever that may be. They are snakes and trolls and it gives them a sorta high.

I'm sure if crime was down in some of the black communities they'll find something else to complain on us about .

Yeah like black on white crime. I am sort of selfish that way when people in my neighborhood are being kidnapped , raped and
murdered while calling people racist for not wanting to be raped , shot , stabbed kidnapped etc. The white on white violence is a lot easier to avoid since most of it is domestic. The dysfunction usually stays in the family. The other more popular white crime is basically perv related.

So I agree the black on black crime is supposed to be important because of the precious black victims as if their lives are more precious.It somehow sanitizes it because of "black victim" . However I don't blame blacks for this. I blame the typical white jackass liberal that pretends they are a self sacrificing hero full of virtue. They of course do nothing. That said nothing is untrue. It would simply be better for blacks not to have criminality for their own sakes. However unless they stop criminalizing others, they will be perpetually economically suppressed because people don't want to die doing business with them. Crime is very bad for business.

At this point neither black or white seems fit to run its own country let alone this idiotic world empire. You cannot be a guilt ridden liberal moron culture anymore than criminal thug culture. The white guilt just feeds into the thug culture which treats blacks like infants and perpetual victims. Both look to be in a world of trouble to me. Better find the solution soon.

Old 09-06-2016, 02:26 PM

1,943 posts, read 3,336,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
The agenda I am pushing is stop commit crimes. I am not even sorry if that offends you.

If you think black lives truly matter, then stop murdering each other and stop murdering others.

I'm sorry I have never or will never murder someone.

Why do you people like to clump us together ????? Just because white males commit more rape doesn't mean I'm going to think all white makes do it.

Like I said you guys don't really care because I never see any of you (informed consent) included ever posting anything positive about blacks in the forums at all.

Hey take a break from here and go find something positive ....trust me it outweighs all the negative by the ton. Or will you not do it ? Because it doesn't fit your agenda ? I dare you to post a thread about some of the positive things you find...

Old 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,866,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
And again there is plenty of evidence its not "cause of slavery", given that the goal is to maximize the results and minimize the risk of crime.

Indians are ripe targets because of their physical assets over financial assets.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/03/ny...over.html?_r=0

So a lot of the criminality in general is more or less a life style. The excuse like slavery or racism etc is really more or less just coming up with an excuse. However its mostly just going after the easy targets and its indiscriminate beyond this.

That could be the case but the black and Hispanic interracial violent crime rate against whites vs whites interracial violent crime rate against non-whites is so lopsided lower rate, I suspect there is some kind of racial targeting of whites.

Old 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM

1,943 posts, read 3,336,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Yeah like black on white crime. I am sort of selfish that way when people in my neighborhood are being kidnapped , raped and
murdered while calling people racist for not wanting to be raped , shot , stabbed kidnapped etc. The white on white violence is a lot easier to avoid since most of it is domestic. The dysfunction usually stays in the family. The other more popular white crime is basically perv related.

So I agree the black on black crime is supposed to be important because of the precious black victims as if their lives are more precious.It somehow sanitizes it because of "black victim" . However I don't blame blacks for this. I blame the typical white jackass liberal that pretends they are a self sacrificing hero full of virtue. They of course do nothing. That said nothing is untrue. It would simply be better for blacks not to have criminality for their own sakes. However unless they stop criminalizing others, they will be perpetually economically suppressed because people don't want to die doing business with them. Crime is very bad for business.

At this point neither black or white seems fit to run its own country let alone this idiotic world empire. You cannot be a guilt ridden liberal moron culture anymore than criminal thug culture. The white guilt just feeds into the thug culture which treats blacks like infants and perpetual victims. Both look to be in a world of trouble to me. Better find the solution soon.

You know what I agree with some of your points?

But what are you doing to better the country? Or are you just logging on here to complain and cry ???

Go volunteer in some black communities and I promise you it's not that bad !

Old 09-06-2016, 02:46 PM

Quote:
You don't really care though.
Do you really feel for all the innoncent people in the community or do you just combine them all into
one messy group ? Do you offer any relief and try to volunteer in those communities in stead of getting on here to belittle them? I've done it before.

We are all Americans if one hurts or bleeds we all bleed and hurt ... I don't care if you think otherwise.

I'm young black and a make guess what? I'm still alive, prospering and growing and guess what? There are millions of those like me who are doing the same. Get with it or keep showing your bigotry on this conservative run site.
You say that like its some sort of accomplishment. "I don't do drugs , beat my wife or kick the dog" is a given where I come from. What we are talking about is the out of proportion black criminality happening today. That's the problem, today. No its not all blacks. In fact I can usually tell within 10 seconds if someone who is black is no problem. So its not just black . Its easy to tell if a black frequently engages with other people outside of the inner city culture.

I think law abiding blacks are the most pitiable people in the country. They must either fear for their lives or fear being lumped into the dysfunctional culture.

Now if you can find no one of another race that thinks something, its probably bigotry. Everyone know of all races about the black criminality problem if you look at their actions, not their words. You know what the world bigotry comes from? It was a based on a bunch of provincial nitwits that would frequently say "by god" . If however two people both arrive at the same conclusions from the fact, then its pretty cosmopolitan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRz7Vb6MtgU

Old 09-06-2016, 02:52 PM

39,208 posts, read 27,575,665 times
In all fairness, majority of the black folks want to be left alone as well.

Majority of them are not criminals, so not sure what this stats really prove?

we are all in this together. if our community is not safe, we all suffer. No?

Old 09-06-2016, 02:58 PM

Quote:
You know what I agree with some of your points?

But what are you doing to better the country? Or are you just logging on here to complain and cry ???

Go volunteer in some black communities and I promise you it's not that bad !
I just try to look at the facts.

You think I have never I assume? I even bought a few magazines when they were tying to work out of the ghetto. In fact I often like black people better for certain traits they have. They are less uptight and judgemental. I know because I have had chess friends, work out friends and friends at work. I often find white suburbanites to be a little up tight. However there is a function to that. That up-tightness is what leads to the kind of scrutiny to be in line. Shame does have a function. However there is not a damn thing that will do until blacks are not lobotomized by liberals. They need to have work , discipline and pride in what they do, not what they are. Can't have broken families either.

Old 09-06-2016, 03:00 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,866,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
In all fairness, majority of the black folks want to be left alone as well.

Majority of them are not criminals, so not sure what this stats really prove?

we are all in this together. if our community is not safe, we all suffer. No?

What the stats prove is that as a community's population percentage of black and Hispanic rises the crime rate rises for everyone. And that whites commit crime at a lower rate and rarely against non-whites.

So I want to live in a more white and lower crime area. But blacks and Hispanics criminals won't stay out of my community and the government forces them onto the community. Worse society and government doesn't want to fully enforce the law and hold some people accountable.

You think what the majority does is all that matters? Just 4 or 5 thugs can completely terrorize a neighborhood with crime until their eventually caught often too late.

Old 09-06-2016, 03:01 PM

88,971 posts, read 44,780,079 times
Quote:
You don't really care though.
You have no way of knowing that.
Quote:
Do you really feel for all the innoncent people in the community or do you just combine them all into
one messy group?
Those "innocent" people won't cooperate with police investigations. That's why only 26% of Chicago's murders are solved.

Chicago Magazine - Chicago's Criminals Are Getting Away With Murder

Quote:
Do you offer any relief and try to volunteer in those communities instead of getting on here to belittle them? I've done it before.
As have I.

Quote:
Posting FACTS isn't bigotry; it's alerting people to how serious the problem has become. And ignoring FACTS while trying to place blame elsewhere is just plain foolish... WON'T solve a thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies