Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2016, 01:27 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,454,215 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
Jurupa Valley is a heavily Latino community, although there is a considerable non-Latino white presence and a small number of Asians.

Not that many blacks in Riverside County, unlike L.A. and San Bernardino counties, but more than Orange County.
Even the overall total for the state of California by ethnicity is off the charts majority latino.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2016, 01:29 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,285,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
And from that article:

When you take a look at the ethnic breakdown of that elementary school, as well as the district it's easy to see where this came from.

Enrollment by Ethnicity for 2015-16/School Enrollment by Ethnicity
-- Indian Hills Elementary

Check out the enrollment numbers as it breaks down by ethnicity across Riverside County and the State of California. Unbelievable numbers, are all the black and white kids in private schools?
You don't have to convince me that we have huge issues with illegal immigration from the third world and that these unvetted invaders are bringing disease with them.

Old 09-06-2016, 01:30 PM

17,342 posts, read 11,281,227 times
It's not about Latino's, it's about illegal aliens coming here, living here, going to school here and bringing their 3rd world diseases here with them.

Old 09-06-2016, 01:35 PM

46,952 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
There was enough of a problem in 2011 for it to make the national news.

Leprosy outbreak tied to armadillos: Which states are at risk? - CBS News

California does have armadillos, I don't know if there are any in Riverside though.
If it bleeds, it leads. Leprosy is rare, not aggressively contagious, and curable - but it sure makes for good copy. As for the armadillo population in Riverside, I confess my ignorance.

Old 09-06-2016, 01:40 PM

6,752 posts, read 3,368,819 times
Where is Jesus when you need Him?

Old 09-06-2016, 01:41 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,454,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
Where is Jesus when you need Him?
He's for sure in California, plenty of guys named Jesus here.

Old 09-06-2016, 02:11 PM

3,888 posts, read 4,542,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
It's not about Latino's, it's about illegal aliens coming here, living here, going to school here and bringing their 3rd world diseases here with them.
Sounds harsh, but the truth hurts...
When I was pregnant with my 2 child, I was working at my older child's elementary school helping in yard duty in a heavily Hispanic town. At some point, some blood tests I took showed I was not immune to German Measles, (must have missed that vaccine as a child perhaps because we moved a lot I'm guessing) which is very dangerous to get when pregnant. My doctor asked me where I worked and when I told him, (in our area it is well known the town is a sanctuary) he told me to quit immediately because he told me that many of the children there are not properly immunized. This was over 20 years ago, so there was no hand wringing about sounding "mean". He just stated the facts. (As soon as my baby was born, they gave me the vaccine).
Years later after a divorce, I remarried someone from England. When he moved here legally, aside from all the hoops, fees and background checks etc. He had to show up with a physical envelope containing a recent chest x-ray to prove he didn't have TB.

So one set of rules for some, and another set of rules for others.

(An article by Victor Hansen Davis is always a good read. This was written a while ago, but it's still on point concerning the overall different set of rules for different populations)
| National Review
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies