Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2016, 04:10 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,565,274 times

Advertisements

Black Voters are shackled to the Democrat ballot box for many decades now.

95% Black voters voted for Democrat in the last election.

Interestingly Blacks moved to the Democrat party in the 30s when it was a party of KKK, only because Democrats offered them handouts. Now they are stuck in that party, because of herd-mentality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkHrI7W3WCQ
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2016, 04:12 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,871,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Then why did John Kasich do so well with Blacks?

Kasich Explains to Conservatives How He Won*African-American Votes - Bloomberg Politics

Your race baiting is only showing you to be a liar.
Did I say all blacks? Democrat voting whites do the same thing. He did not do well with blacks. 74% voted against him. Maybe you are the liar?

Old 09-07-2016, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
So black people aren't 'average Americans'?
Non-whites especially blacks vote Democrat and do not vote like average white Americans. I'm saying whites and non-whites who vote Democrat are voting against most whites and America. The thread topic is about black voters though.

Old 09-07-2016, 04:28 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Sorry, but the Democrats own your vote.
As well they should.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I'll have to defer to you on this, since I don't read much U.S. news. So if conservatives know about it, but aren't talking about it, then it does appear they're simply pandering for your vote and don't really care what's going on in your communities. That's as disgusting as this *Reverend*.

I don't know why you'd hate showing me that video. I'm a Catholic. Talk about sins and cover ups.

The AA and Jewish communities have always been admirable to me in their unshaken faith, no matter what time in history we're talking about, and what they're suffering. They aren't seeing that faith has nothing to do with church, and many probably came up believing you don't question your pastor, your doctor, etc. They innocently and naively want to make their pastor happy, thinking it will please the Lord. I'm sure that's what these guys are selling them.

A damn plane. How many people would that have fed? How many young people could have been educated, or homeless housed for $65 million?

There should be a law that if a representative of a *church* has a lavish lifestyle as a result of donations, it can no longer operate as a church. It's a for-profit corporation at that point and should be taxed accordingly. Government wouldn't get involved in that on either side of the aisle.

Come to think of it - there are white guys who do the same thing, preying on elderly people who cannot afford to give, but they do anyway. Think television and you'll know who I'm talking about. It's just not as rampant as it sounds like it is in the black community.
I'm also a Catholic (turned atheist).

Yeah...65 million. Imagine what good that money could've done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
I'm of African descent but not AA/Black American. I will not vote for a party that mixes church and state to the extent done by Republicans. Trump's little appearance at a "black" church was not at all amusing.
I laughed myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Wrong, the median wealth of whites is 17 times higher the median wealth....you may not be able to understand what that means but it ain't good for you. My wealth is irrelevant to this discussion but is many many times higher than any racial group average or median.

Stop making false erroneous ignorant statements and try to deal with reality.
The average white isn't 17 times wealthier than the average black.

And your "median wealth" statistic is misleading. Whites have had centuries of access to the full possibilities of the American free market system. African Americans and Latinos haven't. And white's home values tend to be much higher.

In any case, you ain't rolling in it, so whatever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Blacks know they stand to lose nothing voting for Trump and Republicans, and stand to gain nothing voting for Hillary and Democrats. They perceive they are voting against whites and America. Well they're right voting Democrat is voting against average Americans.
We are average Americans. Like you.

Just in case you thought you were extraordinary.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Oh you can certainly vote against you own self interest. Every average American is very good at doing that. However the parties differ slightly on how to screw themselves over. Blacks vote in cheap 3rd world labor and make sure they cannot compete with minimum wage laws. Its the youthful unemployment plan. Middle class whites make sure to protect wealthy estates at their expense. Nothing is too good for the overlords.
What did whites do when pushed out of good paying jobs in several industries by illegal labor? Tell me.

Nothing. Not a damn thing. So you're in no position to preach.

Old 09-07-2016, 04:37 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,259,424 times
How dumb do you think people are? Trump ignores minorities for years and years and years. (Yeah I know all about his grand gesture to allow minorities into his $100,000 per year club, basically to anger Palm Beachers--the one and only example his following throws out).

How many minorities did he give contracts to in all these years he has been in business? He never even committed to hire Americans nevermind minorities. But now, because he needs something, they are all supposed to believe he means anything he says? Only the most gullible people believe his con artist speak.

Why don't people get this? You cannot ignore people for 30 years and then act like you care.

Donald Trump on black supporter: 'Look at my African-American over here' - CNNPolitics.com

Old 09-07-2016, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
What did whites do when pushed out of good paying jobs in several industries by illegal labor? Tell me.

Nothing. Not a damn thing. So you're in no position to preach.
Republicans and the white electorate stopped Obama's illegal amnesty. We are the only ones doing anything against illegal immigration. Everyone else is promoting it. There's never any truth in anything you ever post.

Old 09-07-2016, 08:36 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Republicans and the white electorate stopped Obama's illegal amnesty. We are the only ones doing anything against illegal immigration. Everyone else is promoting it. There's never any truth in anything you ever post.
You didn't answer my question.

When millions of whites got pushed out of good paying jobs in several industries by the hiring of illegal aliens, what did you white folks do about it?

You know the answer. Come on Punchy...this ain't hard.

Old 09-07-2016, 09:00 PM

28,667 posts, read 18,784,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
That is the problem....You assuming that I did not look at both loafs. Your argument is predicated on me being stupid enough to buy bread that is clearly molded...and not looking at the other. The thing is that the bread is packaged such that all of the bread is not visible.
I guess I didn't make my point clear.

My point was that the choice was not a flip of a coin, but that there was reason to choose a loaf that might have unseen mold over one that has seen mold.

For a black person, the Democrats might not think much of blacks, but Republicans make it all too clear that they think meanly of blacks.

Old 09-07-2016, 09:02 PM

28,667 posts, read 18,784,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post

At the end of the day, if you completely hate Trump, still don't just give your vote to Democrats because they won't actually care about you after the election unless you are a swing vote, you need to make them fear you will jump ship if they continue to make empty promises.
That is called "cutting off your nose to spite your face."

Old 09-07-2016, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
When millions of whites got pushed out of good paying jobs in several industries by the hiring of illegal aliens, what did you white folks do about it?

You know the answer. Come on Punchy...this ain't hard.
I just told you we voted against politicians who were pro-illegal alien.

Blacks got pushed out of those jobs too. What did black folks do about it? They voted for the politicians that are pro-illegal alien. Come on Punchy. This ain't hard.

Illegal Immigration and Immigration Reform: Protecting the Employment Rights of the American Labor Force (Native-Born and Foreign-Born) Who Are Eligible To Be Employed | Center for Immigration Studies
Quote:
Adult members of minority groups are disproportionately represented in this low-skilled segment of the labor force. This low-skilled sector accounted for 35.9 percent of the entire black civilian labor force in February 2010; for Latinos, the percentage was 52.2 percent. As would be expected, the unemployment rate at that time for low-skilled adult black workers was 18.9 percent, while for adult Hispanic workers it was 14.1 percent. Such high unemployment rates are clear indicators that this large sector of the nation’s labor market has a considerable surplus of job seekers. The supply of low-skilled adult workers far exceeds the prevailing demand for their labor.

It is, therefore, the remaining 40 million low-skilled adult workers of the nation’s labor force who are legally eligible to work who bear the burden of accommodating the influx of the 8.3 million illegal immigrant workers who are not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies