Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2016, 03:08 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,834,045 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eok View Post
Wait till the November election before you jump to conclusions about who wins what debate.

Muslims aren't being imported for their votes. I personally think we should slow down and not accept so many of them at once without vetting them extensively. But regardless, they aren't being imported for their votes. Democrats have a genuine concern for oppressed people. The ones being imported are from a war torn country where their odds of survival are low enough to make Republicans chuckle with glee. Democrats care about everyone, especially children. In Nazi Germany there wasn't enough poison gas to kill all the children, so the Nazis, with similar attitudes as Republicans, threw them alive into fires in ditches, then covered them with dirt after the fires burned out. Democrats would gladly have rescued some of them if possible. Republicans would chuckle with glee at their plight.
Not one true sentence in that whole paragraph. We let in 100,000s of muslims in a year, not just refugees who could be helped where they are. The liberal/progressive Democrats want them here for votes and to destroy America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2016, 03:22 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,597,026 times
Western countries need to adopt policies to the effect that any muslim refugee, who came to that country seeking asylum, and commits any crime motivated by his or her objection to the culture or religion of the country that took him in is immediately deported to wherever he came from. You moved here, this is the culture in which you now live. If you find it unacceptable, go back where you came from.

Old 09-09-2016, 03:48 PM

41,478 posts, read 59,638,996 times
I agree with the poster that recommends the French adopt American ideas of self defense. the French have made some very impressive sub machine guns over the years. If a family is attacked by a gang of Muslim teens objecting to the way the women dress then the women should be armed well enough to chop the gang down. Stacking bodies is an excellent way of teaching the survivors that some people are willing to let the assailants die for their religion. That may also remind the parents of these pests to teach the kids to be much more accommodating.

When someone is attacked the best response is overwhelming violence. Responding with sympathy is just going to make the problem much worse. The French, or any other threatened people should never have any tolerance for these pests.

Last edited by GregW; 09-09-2016 at 04:39 PM..

Old 09-09-2016, 04:02 PM

1,700 posts, read 1,040,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Pardon me but that graph is from the spring of 2014 - I think the perception of Muslims has changed a bit after all that has happened in the past year.
You are right, I should have noted that.

Here is a more recent poll, the unfavorable view hasn't changed. Of course we can get into how the poll was taken, what is the sample size, etc etc. But if you get a chance to ask a Frenchmen, just ask, they love Muslims and love the immigration from North Africa. If anyone in this thread lives in France, travels to France, etc chime in please as well. I meet French people, it is the tech industrial so that isn't a complete board view of the population, but still these French people love Muslims. It is a very strange thing to me. Many believe it is their duty after all the colonizing they did, history lesson, Most of North Africa and West Africa has had some colonizing by France or Spain.

Old 09-09-2016, 04:05 PM

22,216 posts, read 21,568,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I agree with the poster that recommends the French adopt American ideas of self defense. the French have made so very impressive sub machine guns over the years. If a family is attacked by a gang of Muslim teens objecting to the way the women dress then the women should be armed well enough to chop the gang down. Stacking bodies is an excellent way of teaching the survivors that some people are willing to let the assailants die for their religion. That may also remind the parents of these pests to teach the kids to be much more accommodating.

When someone is attacked the best response is overwhelming violence. Responding with sympathy is just going to make the problem much worse. The French, or any other threatened people should never have any tolerance for these pests.
Hear, Hear! - If someone smites ya cheek, knock their lights out.

Old 09-09-2016, 04:09 PM

20,622 posts, read 19,277,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peequi View Post
You are right, I should have noted that.

Here is a more recent poll, the unfavorable view hasn't changed. Of course we can get into how the poll was taken, what is the sample size, etc etc. But if you get a chance to ask a Frenchmen, just ask, they love Muslims and love the immigration from North Africa. If anyone in this thread lives in France, travels to France, etc chime in please as well. I meet French people, it is the tech industrial so that isn't a complete board view of the population, but still these French people love Muslims. It is a very strange thing to me. Many believe it is their duty after all the colonizing they did, history lesson, Most of North Africa and West Africa has had some colonizing by France or Spain.

What a surprise that there was a low rating for Muslims at the battle front of the Ottoman empire.

Old 09-09-2016, 04:35 PM
eok

6,684 posts, read 4,228,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAngryWhiteMale View Post
Not even trying to rebut my reply heading straight to slander...gee why am I not surprised
Rebut anger-driven drivel? And you say things like Trump winning the election is a fact? People who have no doubts about their own nonsense are not worth arguing with, because there isn't a chance in hell of making them see reality, except by waiting for that reality to hit them in the face. So just wait till then.

Old 09-09-2016, 04:37 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,834,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAngryWhiteMale View Post
Not even trying to rebut my reply heading straight to slander...gee why am I not surprised
If you listen and observer liberals, you will notice a pattern and theme-lies and hostility directed against and toward a certain identity group.

Old 09-09-2016, 04:48 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,299,828 times
I wonder how long the French populace will allow this to go on? In the 1940's the French helped the Germans ship their Jews off to the Nazi death camps, now after Charlie Hebdo Jews are again leaving France in record numbers.

So what happens in France when there's no more Jews for the Religion of Peace to pick on? Then what are the French going to do?

Old 09-09-2016, 04:49 PM
eok

6,684 posts, read 4,228,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
If you listen and observer liberals, you will notice a pattern and theme-lies and hostility directed against and toward a certain identity group.
Identity group? Such as Republicans, Nazis, and their ilk?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies