Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2016, 11:31 AM

2,776 posts, read 1,840,657 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Do you think Putin manages to leave a paper trail?
Any imputation of a crime must be proved. Otherwise, it is just allegation.

Quote:
Are you naive enough to think someone just happened to have some Polonium lying around?
I am not so naive to think that Putin could choose such fancy way to kill someone so that everyone would understand that's was him.

Quote:
Only a state sponsored attack would have worked on Litvinenko.
Right. But the big question is - what state was behind this crime.

Quote:
Russian journalists investigating corruption end up dead.
Putin fights with corruption himself. You're just not informed about it at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2016, 11:37 AM

26,212 posts, read 19,509,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
Any imputation of a crime must be proved. Otherwise, it is just allegation.

I am not so naive to think that Putin could choose such fancy way to kill someone so that everyone would understand that's was him.

Right. But the big question is - what state was behind this crime.

Putin fights with corruption himself. You're just not informed about it at all.
You know, that would make great satire. You clearly have not a shred of objectivity and are nothing more than a Putin fanboy. That's okay, you can live in your delusion, I could care less. I'm grateful I don't live in a country run by a gangster and thug named Vladimir Putin, and I'll be doubly grateful if one of his fanboys named Donald Trump is defeated in the November election.

Old 09-10-2016, 03:08 PM

1,478 posts, read 787,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
You are talking in the 1800s back when a person like Abraham Lincoln could rise to become US President. There never will be an Abraham Lincoln-like rise to the US Presidency ever again. They only happened in countries outside of the United States now. Lula of Brazil was one of them. Likewise, there will never be a short male President ever again in the United States. At best you'll have a tall man in a female dress.

Americans have a distinctly cultural prejudice against short males. Period. Over with. That includes most US women. It does not include most women outside the United States.

Old 09-10-2016, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I see that the Russian posters have come to the defense of their fearless (but very short) leader, which is as it should be. I was expecting more feedback from the US rabid right, though. They favor Putin over our own president.

While they refer to themselves as "patriots."

I'm not a patriot of the United States. I always say that. I am a patroit of Christ first though. And the Obama administration supports the Church of Satan, the Muslim Brotherhood, and Islamic radical terrorists that want to exterminate Christians, Jews, and Shia Muslims in the Middle East. The Democratiic Party of the South once supported the Christian KKK terrorists. Once again they have gotten in bed with terrorists but this time the Muslim equivalents of the KKK.

Hillary supports the Muslim Brotherhood--members of which, in a pack of grown men beat to death a beautiful, young Coptic Christian woman in Egypt some years back, for being Christian. They beat her so bad pieces of her skull had to b picked up out of the street.

Putin is a short man that is more man than tens of thousands of any adult male Democrats. But so many American men have Napoleon Complexes and so many taller men are so insecure over a short man in power like Putin they constantly call him names.

Putin tried to be partners with the US. More than once. Helped the US in Afgahnistan. Has repeatedly asked the US to partner with Russia in Syria over ISIS. It is the US that has refused.

According to this man in this video Hillary Clinton proudly admits she helped the right-wing coup in Honduras over through the left-wing liberal government. And the Democrats in the Obama administration are behind trying to topple all liberal governments in Latin America and replace them with far right-wing conservative governments, including Brazil the guy says.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MxhhAk9DisU

So, let's see, the US Democrats basically supports Al Qaida, Muslim Brotherhood, ISIS, the Church of Satan (in the US) and toppling democratically elected liberal governments throughout Latin America.

Jesus would follow Putin not the Americans. And I follow Jesus. You would be cursing and making fun of Jesus too if you were alive back when he was being whipped and ridiculed. You would be one of those people. Since Putin is a far lesser man than Jesus it only stands you will ridicule him (out of envy).

Right now it is probably only the Trump supporters that can convert the US from promoting and advancing the Muslim equivalents of the KKK and the Church of Satan.

Old 09-10-2016, 03:50 PM

Quote:
You must love that he has his political opponents murdered. That makes him great, doesn't it?
The list of people that the Clintons have had murdered is so long it might cover 2 pages. That's according Republicans. You won't believe those claims of theirs right? But if those same people claim Putin had a number of political rivals killed you'll immediately believe it.

I'm doubtful--though not sure--the Clinton's have had numerous Americans assisinated so they can retain their power.

And I'm very doubtful Putin has had political rivals killed. Stephen Cohen a Princenton university professor and scholar regards the claims of ridiculous propaganda nonsense.

If one took into account how terrible Russia was before Putin got in power, how dramatically better it became after he was in power, it makes perfect sense why his popularity is as high as it is among Russians.

Bill Clinton must have murdered rivals and threatened all Democrats and Americans with long prisons sentences if they did not speak highly of him. That must be the reasoning if Putin does likewise given Bill Clinton did a quarter for the US what Putin did for Russia. The US was never on a verge of collapse when Bill Clinton took over, but Russia was when Putin took over, and what he did was nothing short of amazing in transforming Russia into a thriving civilization and state again.

But why would you ever care if he killed people? A friend of mine I just found out was beaten to death several days ago here in Milwaukee. Beaten to death. I don't see Americans in an uproar over that. And Putin in not in Milwaukee or any city in the US. So, your "concern" is driven by DC propaganda.

I do believe Putin is a good man. Not as good as Martin Luther King Jr maybe but a better man than Hillary is a woman. I think Obama has more empathy for downtrodden people like drug addicts than Putin has (I suspect Putin is indifferent to them or judges them severely) but I think Obama is more sympathetic to Islam than Christianity (fine, so be it) and I think his leadership is far more lacking than Putin. Actually, I believe Obama no more ran the US than George W. Bush did and that Obama answers to a boss or bosses (not the people).

Old 09-10-2016, 04:01 PM

626 posts, read 975,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I get the impression that many, if not most Americans have no idea that Putin is very short - about 5' 6" or so.

As a result, he has tiny little hands.

Just like Drumpf.

SO What the heck is the point?!

Old 09-10-2016, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Isn't it funny and a bit awkward that conservatives are now pretzeled into defending Putin?

Also, is there any wonder of Trump's adoration of someone who is a quasi dictator? That's what he wishes he could pull off.
I voted for Obama his first time in office, voted for Democrats all my life except one time, and this last time I voted for Bernie Sanders. Dollars to doughnuts I'm more "liberal" than you. But my fiscally liberal views, my libertarian views on drug legalization and prostitution, does not prevent me from morally objecting to Democrats trying to advance the Chucu of Satan to be on par with Jesus, to get them to teach little children, or to support people in Syria that will massacre Christians and Shia Muslims.

Putin himself has some views that Democrats have and some views that Republicans have. He does not fit neatly into Americans black and white politics. Russia has stricter gun control, a more extensive welfare state, and so what is your problem? Other than looking at Putin and seeing your liberal face as evil.

This Canadian in the video knows--and he's pro-American--that the US policy in the Middle East has been supporting Muslim terrorists.

All the violins you hypocrites pulled out for the New York 9-11 families and you all go right behind their backs and arm, fund, and train Al Qaida in Libya and Syria. Then act like Putin is the bad guy because his objective to kick them in the teeth is clear and not muddied nor does he hem and haw like a typical American politician struggling to answer why ISIS developed.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F_HdINMnrH0

Old 09-10-2016, 04:10 PM

Quote:
You know, that would make great satire. You clearly have not a shred of objectivity and are nothing more than a Putin fanboy.
That's okay, you can live in your delusion..
Now I see that you have nothing to say worth-while and relevant except for explaining me who I am. That would really make great satire.
As for Putin, he deserved my respect. I objectively know about him much much more than you have read, seen or listened to in the western propaganda that lies, misrepresents, misinterprets and misleads.
And I am loudly laughing that you say I can live in my delusion. It's like a blind man argues with a capable of seeing man about how the apartment of this sighted man looks like from the inside.

Old 09-10-2016, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5trillion View Post
To go from condemning others for superficial attacks to engaging in them. Both Hillary and Putin graduated from law school; Hillary going to work for a law firm and several political campaigns while Putin engaged in espionage work for the KGB. Not sure I'd consider one better than the other. As far as languages, Putin appears to be adequate in German (Due to his espionage days in Dresden) which is the only foreign language he is remotely proficient in. Considering how long he's been away from Germany, I doubt he's still conversation-proficient anymore anyway.
As I said... Putin is fluent in German. He speaks with the female German President in German. Hillary, Obama, Trump... don't speak a second language (neither do I actually). Putin does. That is to his credit.

Quote:
Not sure why you're putting so much emphasis on honorary combat accolades but it's true that Putin has an honorary 9th degree black belt and an honorary ninth dan ranking in Taekwondo.
Putin has a legitimate black belt in judo. Period.

He has been awarded advanced belts in the Kyokushin Karate (regarded as the "hardest" form of karate) and the the most senior belt in Taekwondo. Those are probably honorary although he supposedly trains in those arts too. But his base level black belt in Judo is legit and attained after many years of study.

Here he flips a black belt instructor in Japan and then let's a Japanese child in Judo flip him. He's wrestled with a woman in Russia on the judo mats too. She is a Judo player herself--videos of that as well.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RYr38WiUvwM

And what belt does Hillary have in any martial art or Obama? None.

Very few if any world leaders obtain advance level stature or ranking in combat arts like boxing or Judo. I admire that in a leader that runs their country. But Putin is on video saying Judo first and foremost should teach a student inner qualities. In other words he's not saying Judo should simply teach a person to go around starting fights or bullying others.

I also admire that he prays to the Virgin Mary as I do.

Old 09-10-2016, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogburn View Post
I am a patroit of Christ first...

Jesus would follow Putin not the Americans. And I follow Jesus. You would be cursing and making fun of Jesus too if you were alive back when he was being whipped and ridiculed. You would be one of those people. Since Putin is a far lesser man than Jesus it only stands you will ridicule him (out of envy).
Bravo, my friend!!! I am also putting moral values of Jesus Christ on 1st place, in spite of I'm jewish.
I am pro-humanism, pro-pacifism, pro-morality, pro-justice, pro-cooperation etc. as well. And this is exactly Putin's policy. But on the other hand the WH policy is egoistical, hypocritical, treacherous, bloodthirsty and warmongering, i.e. anti-christian. The american nation (people) is great! And I would die for their spiritual prosperity and happiness.
But I hate the american foreign policy. It's clear to me that the WH boss is Satan.

Last edited by musiqum; 09-10-2016 at 05:51 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies