Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2016, 08:07 PM

78,326 posts, read 60,517,579 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybear2014 View Post
Bill Clinton is in fact OLD. What do you expect? He is 70 years old. When older people lose weight it really ages them in appearance. Why is it so hard for normally logical people to believe that the man decided to follow doctors suggestions that he improve his diet after all the heart problems he has had. Everyone is afraid to die and I think that would be true of Bill Clinton as well.

Also most 70 year old folks do get tired and sometimes look tired. So what? Do you think that all older people who lose weight for health reasons and that loss of weight makes them look older must have AIDS?

It's my opinion that men in their 60s and older are more talk than action at that point anyway.
Before people cry too much....age and health were major attack points against McCain in 2008.

Old 09-12-2016, 08:15 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,812,910 times
I don't think that's it at all.

Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpeg
Views:	611
Size:	8.7 KB
ID:	174974

Old 09-12-2016, 08:19 PM

1,478 posts, read 787,741 times
Quote:
Bill Clinton is in fact OLD. What do you expect? He is 70 years old. When older people lose weight it really ages them in appearance. Why is it so hard for normally logical people to believe that the man decided to follow doctors suggestions that he improve his diet after all the heart problems he has had. Everyone is afraid to die and I think that would be true of Bill Clinton as well.

Also most 70 year old folks do get tired and sometimes look tired. So what? Do you think that all older people who lose weight for health reasons and that loss of weight makes them look older must have AIDS?

It's my opinion that men in their 60s and older are more talk than action at that point anyway.
Whether or not he has AIDS he does look far worse than my father who is a bit older than Bill Clinton and Bill does look sick and unhealthy.

George Lopez looks very unhealthy too in last images I saw of him even with his face excessively plastered with makeup in the attempt to cover up his sick look.

Healthy people don't look like the walking dead. I'm sorry, they don't. And yeah, Charlie Sheen had been looking sick for a long time.

Now, sick people might look healthy. Possible. But healthy people don't look sick, diseased, and like the walking dead.

My father has none of the multiple millions Bill Clinton does--and money can by the healthiest foods, neighborhoods, vacation spots, medical care etc.--and my father does not look anywhere as bad as Bill Clinton and my father is over 70 years-old.

Old 09-12-2016, 08:22 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,941,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Before people cry too much....age and health were major attack points against McCain in 2008.
Yeah but he was a fake conservative. That's different.

Old 09-12-2016, 08:22 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,592,604 times
Speculating that someone has AIDS is really low. Some men look better when they're carrying an extra 10 lbs because when they're at their ideal weight, their faces look gaunt. He's one of them. Luckily, I am not.

Besides, if you had to live with Hillary, you'd probably look awful, too.

Old 09-12-2016, 08:37 PM

1,478 posts, read 787,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Speculating that someone has AIDS is really low. Some men look better when they're carrying an extra 10 lbs because when they're at their ideal weight, their faces look gaunt. He's one of them. Luckily, I am not.

Besides, if you had to live with Hillary, you'd probably look awful, too.
It's not merely a weight issue its his skin. I recognized his unhealthy look before this thread was ever put up.

The man is unhealthy. Period. So is George Lopez. And anyone that thinks otherwise is just giving an indication to their own unhealthy lifestyles.

Old 09-12-2016, 08:42 PM

18,453 posts, read 7,080,753 times
Quote:

Bill looks more than 70 and more than tired.

Does that mean I believe he has AIDS? No.

But something ain't right with Sweet William.

Old 09-12-2016, 08:44 PM

24,385 posts, read 23,041,608 times
Best guess would be syphilis which would explain a few things and with Hillary's condition. Drugs and booze and debauchery also play a factor. And karma.

Old 09-12-2016, 08:46 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,592,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogburn View Post
It's not merely a weight issue its his skin. I recognized his unhealthy look before this thread was ever put up.

The man is unhealthy. Period. So is George Lopez. And anyone that thinks otherwise is just giving an indication to their own unhealthy lifestyles.

That's one of the dumbest statements I've ever read on c-d. A difference of opinion indicates the person who disagrees has an unhealthy lifestyle? Manipulation through bull**** coercion.

Old 09-12-2016, 08:52 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,507,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogburn View Post
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Even if you were a doctor (Ha!) you wouldn't offer up such a diagnosis based on a picture of this man. But you are not a doctor and have no clue as to this man's health.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.