Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2016, 06:16 PM

4,491 posts, read 2,225,542 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
Hi poster..before you post you might want to do some research and report back...I cannot link every legitimate source for you. There are so many

My assertion stands..as do the articles..attack them..not me

While you will find numerous sources that purport s lower incidence of spousal abuse and as importantly spousal victimization the sites are generally doper or marijuana friendly sites

When you look at crime statistics and study the epidemiology of the crime a common thread emerges... abuse of drugs.. marijuana included. I suggest you reread the articles I provided in tbe entirety...perhaps you might gain a greater understanding of the issue.

Marijuana propoganda routinely dismissed factual information and crime statistics making up their own to fit their agenda. In the case of the emerald triangle it is an issue of work being abused... Abused because of the marijuana trade

Abuse that will not go away with legalization but will be pushed further underground with a healthy black market...we don't have to look at cartels..we have the marijuana domestic terrorist trade right here.

I know it is hard to see the world outside growing your own plant and using marijuana peacefully...abet against the law...who cares...

This is about horrible rmcromes being committed in pursuit of marijuana.. these people do not want legalization

Thanks
When you say legitimate source, do you just mean a source you agree with?

No one who is pro pot, smokes pot, or legally sells pot would deny that the illegal trade of pot and the organizations involved also partake in other illegal activities, some of which may be objectively immoral. But the conclusion you're coming to is complete nonsense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2016, 06:18 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,731,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddo View Post
You have posted a lot, and I do mean a lot, of bunk in your days. But that one takes the cake.
Quite possibly the whole bakery..

It's amazing how far a paid off shill will go to spread BS all over the place..

Old 09-13-2016, 06:37 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,138,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
When you say legitimate source, do you just mean a source you agree with?

No one who is pro pot, smokes pot, or legally sells pot would deny that the illegal trade of pot and the organizations involved also partake in other illegal activities, some of which may be objectively immoral. But the conclusion you're coming to is complete nonsense.
The only reason why pot is even associated associated with criminals is BECAUSE it's still under Prohibition, so the only people who will get involved with illegal pot are the ones willing to break at least that law.

If dogs were illegal, the same thing would happen. Dogs would be illegally bred and sold in the "criminal" market (which can also include many legitimately criminal elements, such as dogfighting or abuse), and then notmeofficer would run around claiming that crime is inherent among dog owners (assuming that he was given a fat monetary incentive to also harass dog-lovers, of course ).

Sounds ridiculous? Yes. But only because it's currently legal to have a dog, so when we think of "dogs owners", we think of typically upstanding all-American citizens -- not criminals lurking in the underground world.

Old 09-13-2016, 06:42 PM

5,189 posts, read 5,335,772 times
I sure wish I had a fatty to smoke right now.

Old 09-13-2016, 06:43 PM

7,343 posts, read 4,367,819 times
Notme makes their living off the war on pot and propaganda, via government pay checks. According to notme
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies