Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2016, 11:25 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times

Advertisements

Transgender "Female" MMA Fighter Brutally Injures Female Opponent

To me it is unfair and at the same time who wants to fight a transgender if you are a female up to what has the strengths of a man and on the inside is actually a man. Just cutting a wiener off doesn't make I fair to compete against a woman. JMO!

Maybe we should have a transgender category or they will have to compete in the gender they were born with to make it fair.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2016, 11:30 AM

11,768 posts, read 10,261,651 times
"Already, criticism is mounting, both from MMA fighters and the greater public at large. Mixed martial arts champ, Ronda Rousey, has refused to fight Fox over her “unfair advantage.”

I thought Rhonda Rousey previously said she would fight men if given the chance.

Old 09-13-2016, 11:33 AM

8,275 posts, read 7,946,279 times
Option 3: stupid

Old 09-13-2016, 11:38 AM

6,752 posts, read 3,367,193 times
I don't see how anyone could consider that to be legitimately fair.

Old 09-13-2016, 11:43 AM

3,728 posts, read 4,869,682 times
Consider that its not just a testosterone advantage, but only a body structure advantage, I don't think it is fair to have a transgendered woman fighting natural born women.

Even with hormone therapy; odds are that a transgender woman still went through puberty as a male and has developed like a man. Maybe not a particularly masculine man, but there is still a significant strength advantage. Men are almost twice as strong as women by default and considering that many athletic contests are won by the slimmest of advantages (to the point were swimmers shave off their eyebrows) that isn't exactly a fair fight.

Old 09-13-2016, 11:47 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
"Already, criticism is mounting, both from MMA fighters and the greater public at large. Mixed martial arts champ, Ronda Rousey, has refused to fight Fox over her “unfair advantage.”

I thought Rhonda Rousey previously said she would fight men if given the chance.
Even if Rhonda Rousey offered to fight man than it is her choice to do so but in this case for a woman to claim to be a woman with all fairness is wrong. In this case it seems women don't seem to have an option and have to take on the fight or get a lost behind their name due to defaulting.

I have nothing against transgender people and if they choose to transition IMO they have to pay for it themselves like we all have to pay for plastic surgery ourselves unless we have a medical reason and transgender is not medical but a choice. It is no an illness other than mentally a person doesn't feel to be in the correct body.

Old 09-13-2016, 11:57 AM

5,461 posts, read 3,234,540 times
This is what the Left wants. Now they can live with the consequences... not that they have a conscience or anything.

Old 09-13-2016, 12:00 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,503,175 times
Why do we separate men's and women's sports in the first place? We have been told for decades that women can do anything men can do. They should be paid the same for "the same work". Women demanded to be accepted as firefighters, police officers and now in combat positions in the US military. In these positions, lives are at stake. If women are capable of doing the same thing as men in cases where a difference in physical ability costs people's lives, why not in childish sporting events? Equality baby! Embrace it.

Old 09-13-2016, 12:00 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,558,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
This is what the Left wants. Now they can live with the consequences... not that they have a conscience or anything.
What consequences, some MMA fight? What do I care, I don't even watch that crap. Oh no, the world is going down the toilet because some transgender person beat up another person! That is the whole point of that sport, is it not? But go ahead & cry & whine like it's some unusual thing. You're so sincere.

Old 09-13-2016, 12:11 PM

5,649 posts, read 5,965,050 times
Unfair.

We should put a long wig on GSP and tell this "woman" that it has to fight a man who now identifies as a woman. Good luck, you twisted bastard!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies