Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2016, 05:39 PM

1,202 posts, read 641,106 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepenthe View Post
I do think it's odd how corporations are so evil and pharmaceutical companies are greedy devils...

...unless they're hawking vaccines... and then they are bright shining beacons of angelic goodness who are well beyond reproach.
Brilliant observation! But some folks you can't reach. Its sad their kids are the ones that suffer. As the video showed the CDC themselves can't get corporate donations BUT they can set up charities that CAN get donations and DO from HUGE pharmaceutical companies....just a coincidence

Old 09-13-2016, 05:41 PM

10,227 posts, read 6,309,606 times
Sorry, I did not save the link, but you can go on the CDC's own website which lists every ingredient, including by every manufacturer, in every vaccine on the market today. I also think it is required by law on the vaccine package, for anyone who chooses to ask to see, what the ingredients are.

Make up your own mind, but at least get it straight from the horse's mouth (CDC) if you do not wish to believe any other source.

Don't remember which (flu shots?), but to avoid using eggs, one vaccine is grown in an insect culture (mosquitoes). Smart considering Zika today?

Old 09-13-2016, 05:42 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,212,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"STUFF THAT SHOULDNT BE THERE.........."

According to who?
According to the quack who produced it.

Old 09-13-2016, 05:45 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,704,681 times
Donald Trump suggested vaccines cause autism during the CNN GOP debate. He's dangerously wrong.

Old 09-13-2016, 06:03 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
I have not had a vaccine in over 25 yrs and have no plans to. Keep my immune system strong with OPC's...you can do that search for your knowledge.

MANY of us have known for years the dangers of constant unnecessary vaccines.

Keep yourselves healthy and don't fall for this push for more and more vaccines.

There are constant ads on TV and radio to "get your vaccines for flu and shingles blah blah....keep your Immune System strong and take good supplements and there is no need for these toxins thrown into our bodies.

I don't trust the CDC, FDA etc etc..as far as I could throw them. $$$$ for pharma.
You realize that the flu epidemic of 1918 killed those with strong immune systems because the virus turned the immune system against the host?
New tests reveal why 1918 flu was so deadly - Health - Cold and flu | NBC News

Old 09-13-2016, 06:03 PM

3,826 posts, read 1,779,210 times
Thank you for providing the link to VAXXED have been wanting to see it.

Once I read what ingredients are in vaccines it really made me question the safety and necessity of those ingredients. The ones I find most concerning are:

human serum albumin
fetal bovine serum
formaldehyde
thimerosal
Vero (monkey kidney) cells
MRC-5 (human diploid) cells (from an aborted fetus)
human embryonic lung cultures (from an aborted fetus)
Madin Darby Canine Kidney (MDCK) cell protein

You can google each individual ingredient to find out more about it, but they really do not belong in the vaccine.
Here is the CDC link

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pin...nt-table-2.pdf

Last edited by Wintergirl80; 09-13-2016 at 06:15 PM..

Old 09-13-2016, 06:54 PM

29,267 posts, read 16,725,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
You realize that the flu epidemic of 1918 killed those with strong immune systems because the virus turned the immune system against the host?
New tests reveal why 1918 flu was so deadly - Health - Cold and flu | NBC News
1918!!!

In today's society people overall are healthier and YES millions do get the vaccine..that is there choice, NOT MINE.

I have not had a cold or flu in over 20 yrs and no vaccines as I do take quality supports to help stay healthy.

Old 09-13-2016, 08:43 PM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
1918!!!
You're missing the point. A strong immune system - whatever that means - is no defense against a disease that can turn that very same immune system against your body. And the people who fell victim in 1918 were disproportionately young people in great condition - soldiers, sailors - with an immune system that had encountered conditions our modern sensitivities wouldn't be able to abide.

Old 09-13-2016, 08:49 PM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepenthe View Post
I do think it's odd how corporations are so evil and pharmaceutical companies are greedy devils...

...unless they're hawking vaccines... and then they are bright shining beacons of angelic goodness who are well beyond reproach.
Science is science, business is business. I have no doubt that pharmaceutical companies would love to charge $500 for a tetanus shot, but it still works and dying from lockjaw still sucks.

Old 09-13-2016, 08:49 PM

1,710 posts, read 1,462,166 times
Wakefield is a joke. He was run out of the UK and been completely discredited. He has use the emotions of families with children diagnosed with Autism to make bank, also have Jenny Mc Carthy to thank.

That said, I dont believe we need a vaccine for every ailment. It seems a bit overboard these days compared to 30 yrs ago when I was a child.

That said, vaccines have been hugely successful for a lot of diseases and you can not argue against it. In CA where a lot of anti vaxxers are there have been small outbreaks of less common diseases. I am more pro vaccines mostly because I can't control where someone else goes and they can bring something back. Ive also had the flu shot and not had it and seem to get the flu every 3-4 yrs regardless.

I do think there is a conspiracy with cancer treatment though. Seems the amount of money put into research there should be better progress at this point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies