U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2016, 06:58 AM

14,398 posts, read 7,103,336 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Ethnic, or Race related?
A bunch of people in white robes and cone hats marching in the streets is not a riot.
Ethnic riots were when white people born in America, targeted ethnic Europeans and other ethnic groups - specifically the Irish, Italians, Greeks, Jews, Chinese and Latinos and formed mobs and went out and killed them.

A race riot is when white people targeted black people in this country (the majority on the list were race riots) and they formed mobs and went out and killed black people or burned their homes and ran them out of town.

Are you truly ignorant to the fact that this was a common occurrence up to the 1960s? If so, you really went to a bad school district or just have no interest in history in this country.

The riots in the 1860s in regards to the Civil War were basically Irish people going out and killing black people because they blamed them for the Irish getting drafted in the Civil War and taking their jobs. Hundreds of black people were killed and lost property between 1861 and 1863. In the NYC Draft Riots it is estimated that over 200 black people were killed or they were run out of their neighborhoods/communities.

On my list there is the "Red Summer of 1919." That year was when the most ever riots happened in America and they were predominantly white people attacking black people and killing them or destroying their property.

Todays riots are nothing compared to those instigated by white people. No one has been killed in the most recent riots and even the property destruction is nothing compared to what occurred in the past when entire neighborhoods were burned to the ground and people were run out of towns/cities chased by white mobs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2016, 08:08 AM

62,505 posts, read 27,802,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
I didn't say they did. I said they are the ones who are always talking about an impending "race war."
Is there any way you can say so without compromising your intellectual honesty? A BLACK cop shoots a BLACK perp in Charlotte, and THIS is his brother's response:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WxuDl8H4d48

Old 09-23-2016, 10:10 AM

14,398 posts, read 7,103,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Is there any way you can say so without compromising your intellectual honesty? A BLACK cop shoots a BLACK perp in Charlotte, and THIS is his brother's response:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WxuDl8H4d48
Your post has nothing to do with what I said. I said that black nationalist speak of intense segregation, not of race wars like white nationalist do.

The man in the video did not say there is an impending race war. So, yes, I can say that without compromising my "intellectual honesty."

Old 09-24-2016, 04:37 PM

1,504 posts, read 575,968 times
This whole idea of equality is what fuels the problem. People are not the same. People differ physically. People have different levels of common sense and intelligence. Every brain is like a fingerprint different.

So stupid people or to be put in a less insulting way- people with poor perception who can not see the big picture -people of low intelligence will get into trouble. Stupidity and evil are kin. Personally I have never had a problem getting along with an intelligent person.

Only dumb people would be involved in a race war. There is only one out come from such an event...suffering and poverty for all....but some have no vision and act without thinking of what the results would be.

Old 09-24-2016, 04:55 PM

13,123 posts, read 9,212,549 times
- - - - - - - - -
The Imminent War

All war is either piracy or defense against piracy. To determine who is whom, consider who kept property that wasn’t theirs to begin with.
. . .
Will property owners, regardless of race or ethnicity, defend their property from attack by mobs?
Or will they retreat, and assume that the civil government will “protect” them?
. . .
I suspect that the imminent war is being instigated by covert predators, who rely on useful idiots as cannon fodder.
Their goal is to destabilize the U.S.A., to further their aims at dismantling the constitution and abolish the republican form of government.
. . .
Once Americans no longer can assert Creator endowed rights that are immune from trespass by servant government, the new glorious collectivist State can arise, benevolently granting (and withholding) privileges of life, custody, and sustenance. . . preceded by a total disarming of the people... for their own good.

Americans have not experienced absolute ownership, natural rights, natural and personal liberties, since 1933, and the start of the Emergency (used to bypass the USCON). That’s due to their consent - which has been carefully contrived by the world’s greatest propaganda ministry. But if ever Americans read their own laws, withdrew consent from voluntary servitude, subjugation, and usury, the covert powers would collapse.

Smart money is betting on apathy, ignorance and arrogance.
USA is going d-o-w-n.

— — — — —

Old 09-24-2016, 05:00 PM

41,505 posts, read 49,582,235 times
I really want to know what jetgraphics is smoking or drinking because I desperately want to avoid the stuff. I do give him a lot of credit for creating his delusions if he is but I wonder if he is just parroting the fantasies of even crazier people.

Old 09-24-2016, 05:10 PM

4,879 posts, read 3,525,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
- - - - - - - - -
The Imminent War

All war is either piracy or defense against piracy. To determine who is whom, consider who kept property that wasn’t theirs to begin with.
. . .
Will property owners, regardless of race or ethnicity, defend their property from attack by mobs?
Or will they retreat, and assume that the civil government will “protect” them?
. . .
I suspect that the imminent war is being instigated by covert predators, who rely on useful idiots as cannon fodder.
Their goal is to destabilize the U.S.A., to further their aims at dismantling the constitution and abolish the republican form of government.
. . .
Once Americans no longer can assert Creator endowed rights that are immune from trespass by servant government, the new glorious collectivist State can arise, benevolently granting (and withholding) privileges of life, custody, and sustenance. . . preceded by a total disarming of the people... for their own good.

Americans have not experienced absolute ownership, natural rights, natural and personal liberties, since 1933, and the start of the Emergency (used to bypass the USCON). That’s due to their consent - which has been carefully contrived by the world’s greatest propaganda ministry. But if ever Americans read their own laws, withdrew consent from voluntary servitude, subjugation, and usury, the covert powers would collapse.

Smart money is betting on apathy, ignorance and arrogance.
USA is going d-o-w-n.

— — — — —
Great post. We have now seen documents from those early Soviets who were in charge of spreading the Revolution. They knew they would need to destabilize the U.S. from within first, before any takeover. (In this, Alinsky was a latecomer and his only significance is that he was somewhat more open about this project).

Old 09-24-2016, 05:15 PM

4,879 posts, read 3,525,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I really want to know what jetgraphics is smoking or drinking because I desperately want to avoid the stuff. I do give him a lot of credit for creating his delusions if he is but I wonder if he is just parroting the fantasies of even crazier people.
Greg, how does it feel to be one of the "useful idiots" that Lenin spoke of?? I mean, he was counting on the existence of YOU (and many more like you). He knew that you would reject communism itself, but he knew THAT wouldn't matter. You could still be manipulated for advancing the Cause....and so you are.

Old 09-24-2016, 05:35 PM

21,810 posts, read 8,168,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
It's a variation of the sovereign citizen movement though I've never been able to completely figure out his logic.

Or come remotely close.

Old 09-25-2016, 07:45 AM

60,278 posts, read 30,657,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.A.Bachlow View Post
This whole idea of equality is what fuels the problem. People are not the same. People differ physically. People have different levels of common sense and intelligence. Every brain is like a fingerprint different.

So stupid people or to be put in a less insulting way- people with poor perception who can not see the big picture -people of low intelligence will get into trouble. Stupidity and evil are kin. Personally I have never had a problem getting along with an intelligent person.

Only dumb people would be involved in a race war. There is only one out come from such an event...suffering and poverty for all....but some have no vision and act without thinking of what the results would be.
This explains who the dumbasses are spouting this crap. They cannot think past their emotions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies