Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who is right ?
Hillary is right. Every person in the world has the right to move to the US. 9 4.84%
Trump is right. There is no universal right to be an American. 177 95.16%
Voters: 186. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2016, 02:34 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,591,694 times

Advertisements

How much will Trump's locker-room talk 11 years ago matter to the woman
who voted for Hillary, when she is raped, robbed, and her blood spills all
over her driveway ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2016, 02:59 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,350,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
How much will Trump's locker-room talk 11 years ago matter to the woman
who voted for Hillary, when she is raped, robbed, and her blood spills all
over her driveway ?
More RW nonsense. It is reasonably well established that illegal aliens have lower crime rates than citizens. Remove them all crime rates go up.

Old 10-10-2016, 03:08 PM

32 posts, read 18,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
More RW nonsense. It is reasonably well established that illegal aliens have lower crime rates than citizens. Remove them all crime rates go up.
Hahaha where did you come up with this fairy tale?

Old 10-10-2016, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CornbreadFed View Post
Hahaha where did you come up with this fairy tale?
Well the illegal population has mostly come into the US in the last 25 years. But crime rates have dropped for the last 25 years. But there is lots of more specific if you care to look...

The Mythical Connection Between Immigrants and Crime - WSJ

The Myth of Hispanic Crime - The Unz ReviewThe Myth of Hispanic Crime - The Unz Review

Old 10-10-2016, 04:39 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,591,694 times
If that data comes from the Obama Administration, burn it before it infects your brain !

Sanctuary cities underreport illegal crimes, this is a known fact.

The great majority of knife stabbings and rapes in my area are done by Hispanics.

Couldn't care less about the fake government stats... the streets is what I see.

Old 10-10-2016, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
If that data comes from the Obama Administration, burn it before it infects your brain !

Sanctuary cities underreport illegal crimes, this is a known fact.

The great majority of knife stabbings and rapes in my area are done by Hispanics.

Couldn't care less about the fake government stats... the streets is what I see.
We have the highest per capita ratio of illegal aliens of any major city. We have no great problem with them. And you are discussing Hispanics not illegal aliens. It is well known that second generation immigrants are worse than the first even if legal. El Paso TX is another great example. Over 80% Hispanic and yet safer than the Texas average for violent crime and a good bit less for property crime.

You simply are sucked in by your bias. No truth can get through because you know what you know.

I actually picked two sources from the right because I suspected you were one of the damaged ones.

Old 10-11-2016, 12:08 AM

3,943 posts, read 6,374,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Again, the Democratic goal is for this to be a nation of 1 billion mostly uneducated and poor peasants dependent on government.
But we are just about at the point where more people are unemployed and collecting welfare, and it's running into some big bucks. Illegal Hispanics and muslims are both known to have many children. Of course we pay for that. Where is the money going to come from to support open borders? With the dems, they are America's priorities over us citizens who are supporting them. If they do work, following TPP, the illegals and "refugees" will have to get the "best" jobs. That's why our kids/grandkids, are going to grow up in an America unlike any anyone's ever seen. Our kids will be lucky to make a few bucks a day, slaving for the foreigners. Finally, Obama will have made Americans his slaves, and be happy. That's what his dad and stepdad wanted, and Obama wanted to do it for them.

Old 10-11-2016, 12:31 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,759,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
We have the highest per capita ratio of illegal aliens of any major city. We have no great problem with them. And you are discussing Hispanics not illegal aliens. It is well known that second generation immigrants are worse than the first even if legal.
Yeah, American jails are full of 2nd and 3rd generation Hispanic immigrants, but I'm not sure how that works as a pro-mass immigration argument.

Quote:
El Paso TX is another great example. Over 80% Hispanic and yet safer than the Texas average for violent crime and a good bit less for property crime.
Latino dominated cities are some of America's safest... because all the other cities have larger black populations.

Old 10-11-2016, 04:15 AM

3,744 posts, read 4,087,312 times
My fear are the five percent of morons that voted yes...

Prepare a strategy to being overwhelmed...

Our is a rural move to a less than desirable location for most people
Less government..no homeless...not friendly to migrants

There are still msnt places in the US

Then reduce the taxes you pay in all fashions by being less consumptive..more independent..

Vote vote vote...in all elections

When I hear that new Yorkers making 200k are considered lower middle class I know the world is out of balance

The Clintons are evil....liberal can't see this..until it will be too late.

I think we should have an adopt a migrant program and see how many step forward personally to take care of someone and be responsible for them...because the government cannot and will not...

Last edited by notmeofficer; 10-11-2016 at 04:24 AM..

Old 10-11-2016, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Yeah, American jails are full of 2nd and 3rd generation Hispanic immigrants, but I'm not sure how that works as a pro-mass immigration argument.

Latino dominated cities are some of America's safest... because all the other cities have larger black populations.
That is because no one is making a mass immigration argument. And the source of your incarceration of 2nd and 3rd generation latinos? I doubt it. See the Unz document above and similar.

And some cities with significant black populations are reasonably safe. And the Hispanic dominated cities pretty well disprove any substantial crime problem from Hispanics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies