Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2016, 10:21 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,821,176 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
To take a short position on asset prices and currencies, and make money.

He's already rich. Why would he want more money? After a certain amount, money loses its prestige.

And I'm one of those people who do feel that the right demonizes this man and his organization same as what the left does to the Koch Brothers, you have similar claims made by the left about them and their "agenda."

I don't see anything conspiratorial in those documents. Maybe because I have participated in various (boring) board meetings of non-profit and government organizations.

The synopsis in the last thread the OP posted in regards to supposed "brainwashing" was a board report stating what they were going to do at a meeting. Not sure how that can be construed to be brainwashing. It was about the use of technology.

All that said, I don't get the fascination with Soros. He has a non-profit that has specific goals and a mission. He seeks to work and fund those goals/missions. Due to it being a non-profit, practically everything is on the public record so I'm not getting the whole secret agenda NWO stuff. He runs a well funded, liberal non-profit group. That 's all. Nothing in those documents are suspicious to me.

And FWIW, I don't think anything negative about the Koch Brothers either. They are similar. They have a non-profit organization/foundation that seeks to fund specific goals/activities that they are passionate about. Same thing. Neither of them are any sort of evil outfit IMO but they do have the money and attempt to gain the influence to get their goals accomplished. That is what successful organizations do and there is nothing extraordinary about it IMO.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2016, 10:27 AM

3,271 posts, read 2,189,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
He's already rich. Why would he want more money? After a certain amount, money loses its prestige.

And I'm one of those people who do feel that the right demonizes this man and his organization same as what the left does to the Koch Brothers, you have similar claims made by the left about them and their "agenda."

I don't see anything conspiratorial in those documents. Maybe because I have participated in various (boring) board meetings of non-profit and government organizations.

The synopsis in the last thread the OP posted in regards to supposed "brainwashing" was a board report stating what they were going to do at a meeting. Not sure how that can be construed to be brainwashing. It was about the use of technology.

All that said, I don't get the fascination with Soros. He has a non-profit that has specific goals and a mission. He seeks to work and fund those goals/missions. Due to it being a non-profit, practically everything is on the public record so I'm not getting the whole secret agenda NWO stuff. He runs a well funded, liberal non-profit group. That 's all. Nothing in those documents are suspicious to me.

And FWIW, I don't think anything negative about the Koch Brothers either. They are similar. They have a non-profit organization/foundation that seeks to fund specific goals/activities that they are passionate about. Same thing. Neither of them are any sort of evil outfit IMO but they do have the money and attempt to gain the influence to get their goals accomplished. That is what successful organizations do and there is nothing extraordinary about it IMO.
Do you feel like a man who betrayed his own people by stealing their property and leading them to extermination should not be demonized?

What is your definition of a demon? His actions, not merely his words, seem to be quite definitive, don't you think?

Old 09-27-2016, 10:59 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post

Maybe it's about power and not money. What difference does it make?

The use of technology HOW? That was my question. HOW are they going to use new technology to influence people via video games? Brainwashing? What?

Soros doesn't just have one organization - he has many of them, all under the guise of social reform for the good of the impoverished and underrepresented. But that's not what happens in reality. I would go into the specifics, but you don't want to believe people like this exist, so I won't waste either of our time.

Old 09-27-2016, 11:00 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,936,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Just playing devils advocate....what would he gain by this ? Money ? Power ? Why go thru all this work orchestrating planned chaos ?
He believes HE is God.......the man has actually claimed this. Not sure what he is looking for once we are burning.....kind of confusing trying to figure out a sick man.

Old 09-27-2016, 11:15 AM

29,483 posts, read 14,643,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobster View Post
It's actually quite simple.

Most of you are asleep, but there is a crisis occurring in the European banking sector. They have substantial derivative risk that will bring down the entire system, including banks in the US as they all have exposure and are reliant on one another. There are various catalysts, but in particular, a major one will occur in your high yield energy sector, whereby tight oil companies will continue to default at higher rates as the price of crude ultimately reacts to fundamentals.

After your energy market collapses, which will bring down banks with it, there is a high probability that you will experience an "oil shock" that will send the price of oil well over $100/barrel. This will absolutely decimate your economy and will give your government the opportunity to enact "drastic measures," to mitigate your economic issues.

Your globalist leadership, especially after Hillary wins the election, will opt to globalize your banking network, essentially centralizing power over all of your nations into the hands of a select few individuals. Your government is simultaneously dividing people in this nation, with the help of paid instigators, proven to be funded through organizations like Soros' Open Foundation.

This will give your government the opportunity to commence the final solution. The first step will likely be to federalize your police force, but it will be far more effective when they start to bring in foreign, global forces to police US citizens. This is important because these soldiers will have no allegiance to the US, which will allow your government actors to begin to arrest citizens for failure to pay debt.

This is why it is important to globalize the banks. This way, you can destroy American sovereignty. You can destroy all nation's sovereignty, or get rid of borders, which is the mission statement of Soros' Open Foundation. If you can destroy sovereignty, you destroy the laws of each nation and replace it with a global standard.

That's when they can initiate the next portion of their plan, which is to ultimately reduce the population. Foreign soldiers will detain you for failure to pay for your foreclosed houses or your inability to pay back your student debt for example. They will take you to internment camps. Some of you will be taken there for medical experimentation and others will be exterminated.

Soros has first hand experience in this matter as he was an active participant in the Holocaust. It's very simple. If you control the world's finances, you control the world.

While I definitely buy into the first part of your reply, the fact that Soros was an active participant in the Holocaust was a stretch, he would have been 15...how much could he really do ?

Old 09-27-2016, 11:24 AM

11,998 posts, read 12,934,015 times
What would he benefit from a deterioration of Israel and US relations? Just the opposite is probably true and we just signed on to give them another $38 BILLION.

Old 09-27-2016, 11:28 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,480,794 times
Quote:
While I definitely buy into the first part of your reply, the fact that Soros was an active participant in the Holocaust was a stretch, he would have been 15...how much could he really do ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Qr7TnWG74

Old 09-27-2016, 11:33 AM

29,483 posts, read 14,643,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post

Like I said earlier, I believe him to be evil...never thought it could be that bad.

George Soros Says He Feels No Remorse For Collaborating With Nazis During WWII to Send His Fellow Jews to the Death Camps, Steal Their Property

Old 09-27-2016, 11:43 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times
Quote:
Is there a better source than this? I clicked on the Toronto Sun link, which led to page not found.

Old 09-27-2016, 11:47 AM

3,271 posts, read 2,189,152 times
The Federal Police Force of George Soros and His Open Society - Open Media News
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies