Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2016, 08:37 PM

10,031 posts, read 9,507,142 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
We have plenty of our own perverts - nothing new some men just
Bill Clinton.........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2016, 04:30 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 2 days ago)

27,176 posts, read 13,461,836 times
Britain is leaving the EU and is going to take back it's own borders, that is what a lot Brexit voting was really about.

As for these Somalians, they were most likely taken under some UN Refugee policy, however they can now expect to spend a long time behind bars before being extradited.

Old 09-28-2016, 05:20 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,752,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
Britain is leaving the EU and is going to take back it's own borders, that is what a lot Brexit voting was really about.

As for these Somalians, they were most likely taken under some UN Refugee policy, however they can now expect to spend a long time behind bars before being extradited.

Will Brexit ever really happen or will it just get delayed until a new vote can be justified?

Old 09-28-2016, 05:24 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 2 days ago)

27,176 posts, read 13,461,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
Will Brexit ever really happen or will it just get delayed until a new vote can be justified?
Article 50 will be invoked in early 2017, this has been confirmed by a number of sources including the President of the Council of Europe Donald Trump and the Foreign Secretary Boris Jonhnson.

The delay in invoking Article 50 is so that the new Derpartment for Exiting the European Union can put the staff and negotiators in place and so that we are fully prepared.

Theresa May could begin Brexit process by February, says Tusk - BBC News

UK aims to trigger Brexit process in early 2017, says Boris Johnson - The Guardian

Department to Exit the EU sees rapid recruitment drive as headcount surges by 400%

Last edited by Brave New World; 09-28-2016 at 05:32 AM..

Old 09-28-2016, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
Article 50 will be invoked in early 2017, this has been confirmed by a number of sources including the President of the Council of Europe Donald Trump and the Foreign Secretary Boris Jonhnson.

The delay in invoking Article 50 is so that the new Derpartment for Exiting the European Union can put the staff and negotiators in place and so that we are fully prepared.

Theresa May could begin Brexit process by February, says Tusk - BBC News

Department to Exit the EU sees rapid recruitment drive as headcount surges by 400%
It may just be my own skepticism towards the American government speaking here but frankly I'll believe it when I see it.

Old 09-28-2016, 05:46 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,402,468 times
Shades of what happened in England for years and years, where "Asian" (coughMuslimcough) men chose, groomed and exclusively raped English girls over a period of years and nobody said anything for fear of "profiling" and being called racist:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rother...tation_scandal

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochda...afficking_gang

Vulnerable schoolgirl 'raped by at least 60 men after being preyed upon by Asian grooming gang' - Mirror Online

Forbes Welcome

I never understood the argument of, "we have our own criminals so let's not be bothered by importing some more." The curry and cutting edge fashion trends is worth a little gang rape every now and then to some people, I guess.

Old 09-28-2016, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Shades of what happened in England for years and years, where "Asian" (coughMuslimcough) men chose, groomed and exclusively raped English girls over a period of years and nobody said anything for fear of "profiling" and being called racist:

Vulnerable schoolgirl 'raped by at least 60 men after being preyed upon by Asian grooming gang' - Mirror Online

Forbes Welcome

I never understood the argument of, "we have our own criminals so let's not be bothered by importing some more." The curry and cutting edge fashion trends is worth a little gang rape every now and then to some people, I guess.

But the kebabs are wonderful!

Old 09-28-2016, 06:28 AM

17,004 posts, read 12,592,213 times
Not the first
Lol beat me to them. NM

Old 09-28-2016, 07:29 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,823,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Male or female: ANYBODY of any "race" who does that kind of sick crap NEEDS the book thrown at them. Period. I'm talking especially older adults here going after little kids: NOT some 18 YO dude sleeping with his 14 YO girlfriend.
I agree with this, but will note that the horrible victimization of these girls in England has nothing to do with our immigration laws here in America.

I'll also reiterate that we have girls and boys being trafficked and raped here in America. It is a horrible travesty worldwide IMO but politicizing it in regards to immigration is very ridiculous.

If you care about girls being raped and made sex slaves via trafficking, you should be doing something or speaking out against the actual rape and slave status of these victims instead of trying to insinuate that it is only "Somalians" or Muslims or foreigners who do these sorts of things.

Old 09-28-2016, 07:43 AM

6,752 posts, read 3,368,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
If you care about girls being raped and made sex slaves via trafficking, you should be doing something or speaking out against the actual rape and slave status of these victims instead of trying to insinuate that it is only "Somalians" or Muslims or foreigners who do these sorts of things.
You are correct that it isn't just Somalians and Muslims, but they do have a propensity for raping little girls. If you eliminate them, then at least part of the problem is solved. You have to start somewhere.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies