Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2016, 02:36 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,129,575 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Oh well gee I doubt you know given you are clueless. I did a little research on who coined the term. Looks to be it was a Jew by the name of Paul Gottfried. So you are wrong, again.

I really don't pay attention to modern pap. I tend to form my own opinions from the enlightenment classical period like Montesquieu or JS Mill. I also read a lot classical , renaissance and modern historians, anywhere between Plutarch to Simon Schama. I am currently reading David B Quinn. So to the extend that I see every culture has a stake in its existence and that we currently have regime with with identity political double standards, aimed specifically to attack "white people", I naturally agree that we need to return to equality under the law, again.

So you'd have to tell me who these so called luminaries are.
strike two, try again..

You did a little research and the Southern Poverty Law Center did a lot of research. I believe them over your internet searches any day...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2016, 02:47 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,866,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
strike two, try again..

You did a little research and the Southern Poverty Law Center did a lot of research. I believe them over your internet searches any day...
You would believe SPLC an anti-white/western hate group.

Old 10-03-2016, 03:04 PM

20,706 posts, read 19,349,208 times
Quote:
strike two, try again..

LOL

The Decline and Rise of the Alternative Right | American Renaissance
Editor’s Note: In light of the recent media attention to the “Alt Right,” American Renaissance is republishing Paul Gottfried’s 2008 speech to the H.L. Mencken Club, “The Decline and Rise of the Alternative Right.” This speech is widely considered to be the first time the “alternative right” was described in a public setting. We are grateful to Prof. Gottfried for his permission to reprint the speech in full.]

Looks like you rely on morons.

He(Spencer) founded a web site called Alternative Right....which is the founding of a website in 2010.

Your own link that says he founded the term in 2008 shows no reference from that time period. Most of the quotes are form 2013 and 2014.

Pure incompetence.

Last edited by gwynedd1; 10-03-2016 at 03:17 PM..

Old 10-03-2016, 03:07 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,129,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
You would believe SPLC an anti-white/western hate group.
^^^ It didn't take long for this to pop up..

You my friend, are in the minority opinion on the SPLC...

Old 10-03-2016, 03:13 PM

14,292 posts, read 9,673,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
The hatred for white people is openly condoned by our leaders and media outlets. Sad.
This is the violent hate group supported by the Democratic Party, just another reason never to vote for these people.

Old 10-03-2016, 03:16 PM

14,292 posts, read 9,673,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
LOL

The Decline and Rise of the Alternative Right | American Renaissance
Editor’s Note: In light of the recent media attention to the “Alt Right,†American Renaissance is republishing Paul Gottfried’s 2008 speech to the H.L. Mencken Club, “The Decline and Rise of the Alternative Right.†This speech is widely considered to be the first time the “alternative right†was described in a public setting. We are grateful to Prof. Gottfried for his permission to reprint the speech in full.]

Looks like you rely on morons.

He founded web site called Alternative Right....which is the founding of a website in 2010.

Your own link that says he founded the term in 2008 shows no reference from that time period. Most of the quotes are form 2013 and 2014.

Pure incompetence.
The alt right, is just another fabrication, a concoction from the looney toons out there who could not fill a phone booth with their members, but the dems pretend it's legitimate. Whatever it takes to whitewash the racist, Jim Crow, slave party history of the Democratic Party.

Old 10-03-2016, 03:18 PM

5,756 posts, read 3,995,901 times
He should of yelled "I'm Moo-slim" dudes...

Old 10-03-2016, 03:22 PM

Quote:
You my friend, are in the minority opinion on the SPLC...
No I'm not but even so it wouldn't be the first time or the last a minority opinion was right and the majority wrong.

Old 10-03-2016, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
The alt right, is just another fabrication, a concoction from the looney toons out there who could not fill a phone booth with their members, but the dems pretend it's legitimate. Whatever it takes to whitewash the racist, Jim Crow, slave party history of the Democratic Party.
I think you're right. The alt-right is largely co-opted, controlled opposition and a fabricated caricature of non neo-con conservatism. You don't want to be like those "white supremacist Nazis", do you? DO YOU !?

Old 10-03-2016, 03:29 PM

14,848 posts, read 8,202,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBellyBilly View Post
Why thank you kind sir *sits down on gold toilet and wipes butt with 100 dollar bill*
I never said white people are rich. I'm white, I've never been rich. I said that white people worship money. There is a difference.

They are keenly aware of "social-status"(IE desiring non-functional material possessions, to "keep up with the Jones'es"). They also worship things like high test scores, and otherwise place exaggerated value on things that don't objectively matter, or are even counterproductive.

http://www.wampumchronicles.com/benfranklin.html

For instance, what really matters in life, is being happy. But, there is actually a negative correlation between materialism and happiness. The same goes for even things like high intelligence and happiness, because they are often associated with high-expectations, or nihilism.

Whites often admire the Jews, because to a large extent, they wish they could be them. Insofar as they have the things they wish they could have. And even when they don't, they are so terrified of losing their current social-status, that they don't dare to open their mouths in public and say what they really think.

Trust me, they are pathetic creatures. Not all, but almost all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSQgCy_iIcc
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies