Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2016, 09:30 AM

7,108 posts, read 8,960,867 times

Advertisements

If the article is true and only if its true, the criminal behavior should be punished.

There are too many missing pieces to the story for me to write anything on it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2016, 10:13 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,598,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
in the case you were talking about, those individuals were sent home not for wearing the shirts, but for verbally antagonizing students of Mexican heritage who chose to celebrate cinco de mayo. that followed multiple days of internet arguments, text messages, and and even fights on campus where the students in those shirts said that the students of mexican heritage werent American citizens.

Im sure what ever right wing site you read that on only mentioned that they were sent home for wearing the shirts though.
Were shirts with the American flag banned, yes or no?

Hint - https://www.google.com/amp/www.latim...story,amp.html

Nice try.

Old 10-04-2016, 11:22 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post

Nice try.
amazing that anyone would try to parse that one to claim the American flag was in no way involved.

Old 10-04-2016, 05:56 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 17 days ago)

29,552 posts, read 16,528,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverMeTimber View Post
So I guess you think he deserve to have his head smashed so hard he blead out of his broken skull? Ypu freakin care what his facebook post says???

This is how terrorism works folks. This is a blatant example set for any high school student who dare oppose the black lives mater supporters. Snitches get stitches. Or in this case a leaking brain.

Unbelievable!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverMeTimber View Post
Your lack of empathy is telling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Wait a minute. Are you saying that if the post was offensive, he got what he deserved? Because that's what it sounds like to me. There is no excuse for this violence. None!

I know you said nothing justifies violence, but your sentiment seems to be that the post was probably offensive so...
Nope. Never argued he got what he deserved. Nothing will justify beating anyone.

Im only arguing that people can intentionally stir up a dangerous situation. I have seen many "Back the blue post" calling protesters in general every name in the book, regardless of if they are peaceful or not. Calling black people then n word and arguing that anyone hurt in a police confrontation deserved it , defend bad cops who were fired for cause just because they are cops.

yes, my opinion is jaded, i dont deny it, but personal experience goes along way in this.

Old 10-04-2016, 05:57 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 17 days ago)

29,552 posts, read 16,528,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post

Nice try.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
amazing that anyone would try to parse that one to claim the American flag was in no way involved.
never claimed it wasnt involved or that it wasnt banned, only that it wasnt as simple as them wearing a shirt in and of itself.

Is that hard for the 2 of you to comprehend ?

Old 10-04-2016, 06:29 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,753,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
If the article is true and only if its true, the criminal behavior should be punished.

There are too many missing pieces to the story for me to write anything on it.
Cause maybe the kid deserved it. We need to find out just what he said to his assailants before they beat him. Maybe he insulted them, in which case they were justified in trying to beat him to death and should not be punished, right?

Old 10-04-2016, 06:34 PM

1,720 posts, read 1,315,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
And police are "looking for a motive"--without a federal entourage descending on the town because, well, they only assist in white-on-black crimes.

Lovely.
This is just one more example to show that any white person who votes democrat is digging their own grave as well as being profoundly stupid.

Any white person living in Zio controlled Western "democracies" has two things they need to do. Vote nationalist. Get armed. Period.

Old 10-04-2016, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Nope. Never argued he got what he deserved. Nothing will justify beating anyone.

Im only arguing that people can intentionally stir up a dangerous situation. I have seen many "Back the blue post" calling protesters in general every name in the book, regardless of if they are peaceful or not. Calling black people then n word and arguing that anyone hurt in a police confrontation deserved it , defend bad cops who were fired for cause just because they are cops.

yes, my opinion is jaded, i dont deny it, but personal experience goes along way in this.
So he didn't deserve it, but was probably asking for it, right? ...since everybody knows that making black people mad will get you beaten?

Old 10-04-2016, 06:36 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,866,332 times
Quote:
never claimed it wasnt involved or that it wasnt banned, only that it wasnt as simple as them wearing a shirt in and of itself.

Is that hard for the 2 of you to comprehend ?
You act like other students like the "La Raza" and "BLM" crew don't also antagonize and step on toes of the pro-America crew. Would you justify the pro-America crew beating them up? Of course not.

Old 10-04-2016, 06:40 PM

The Washington Post has now reported the story.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.b336260cb6e0

Bizarrely, they discuss the racial aspect of the crime, and note that the victim is white, yet fail to mention the race of the attackers which has already been stated by police and reported in local media.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies