Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2018, 01:53 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,018,265 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Why did they choose to come to the U.S. to give birth?
Ask the pregnant Russians staying at trump tower.

Old 01-14-2018, 01:56 PM

35,064 posts, read 17,006,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
Ask the pregnant Russians staying at trump tower.
You are a new poster to me, and you've already jumped the shark. I cannot take you seriously. Maybe, I hope, you're joking.

Old 01-14-2018, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
You are a new poster to me, and you've already jumped the shark. I cannot take you seriously. Maybe, I hope, you're joking.
I’ve been around a long time perhaps you never noticed before. My reply was serious. We now have pregnant Russians staying at trump tower to give birth so the babies will have dual citizenship. Is this news to you? Most people want their children to have a better life which is why they come to America. Far better answers to the problem then taking children away from their parents. For a start they can fine the employers who hire illegals.

Old 01-14-2018, 02:20 PM

8,793 posts, read 8,163,127 times
I would say, it's not a problem in the first place so no change is needed.

Old 01-14-2018, 02:30 PM

62,945 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
I’ve been around a long time perhaps you never noticed before. My reply was serious. We now have pregnant Russians staying at trump tower to give birth so the babies will have dual citizenship. Is this news to you? Most people want their children to have a better life which is why they come to America. Far better answers to the problem then taking children away from their parents. For a start they can fine the employers who hire illegals.

Link, please. If this is true how do you know that Trump is aware of it? If these women are here on visas they aren't illegals but of course they are taking advantage of the PC policy of deeming kids of non-citizens, birthright citizens there's no doubt about that.

No one has a right to better life by breaking laws or purposely scamming us. By the way, if an employer is proven to have knowingly hired illegal aliens they do pay the price. Another thing, while you bring Trump up he has e-verify in his 2018 budget.

Old 01-14-2018, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Link, please. If this is true how do you know that Trump is aware of it? If these women are here on visas they aren't illegals but of course they are taking advantage of the PC policy of deeming kids of non-citizens, birthright citizens there's no doubt about that.

No one has a right to better life by breaking laws or purposely scamming us. By the way, if an employer is proven to have knowingly hired illegal aliens they do pay the price. Another thing, while you bring Trump up he has e-verify in his 2018 budget.
I never claimed trump knows. But he should by now it’s been all over the news. The 2018 budget? We’ll see ho what he can manage to do.

Old 01-14-2018, 02:54 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,268,189 times
Quote:

Here you go and there are dozens of other sources if this one isn't acceptable to you
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-miami-n836121

Old 01-14-2018, 03:22 PM

62,945 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
I never claimed trump knows. But he should by now it’s been all over the news. The 2018 budget? We’ll see ho what he can manage to do.

I asked for a link. You didn't provide it. Even if true and Trump now knows about it what makes you think he hasn't put a stop to it? E-verify probably will be blocked by the Democrats as they were the ones that block it the last time.

https://amac.us/dems-block-gop-bills...al-immigrants/

Old 01-14-2018, 03:32 PM

Quote:
I asked for a link. You didn't provide it. Even if true and Trump now knows about it what makes you think he hasn't put a stop to it? E-verify probably will be blocked by the Democrats as they were the ones that block it the last time.

https://amac.us/dems-block-gop-bills...al-immigrants/
Too lazy to google yourself? Luckily sleepy linked it for you

Old 05-09-2018, 11:22 AM

35,064 posts, read 17,006,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chint View Post
Can one be a "rightist" or conservative and believe in the long-held American value that anyone born here is automatically a US citizen (first sentence of Section 1 of the 14th Amendment to the Constitution). Or can that part of the Constitution and deep-rooted American values be ignored?

Who the hell knows
I think this thread has some answers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies