Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2016, 11:35 AM

265 posts, read 191,909 times

Advertisements

What If Hillary Wins? Trump? My Predictions About 2017 & Beyond

By Thomas Del Beccaro

The election is just weeks away. The candidates have staked out their positions more or less. Everyone knows, however, that there is a wide gap between promises and performance. There is also the reality that any president has to deal with Congress and world events.

Its was once said that “Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future.” Maybe so, but given this article is about politics, perhaps Eric Hoffer’s quote is more apt: “The only way to predict the future is to have power to shape the future.” That is what elections are about.

Here are my predictions about what some of the next 4 years will be like – depending on who wins.

READ THE WHOLE STORY AT: Forbes Welcome ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2016, 11:37 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,565,645 times
As a Liberal I am deeply concerned about her taking money from oppressive foreign countries which are Anti-Women, LGBT and Minorities.

NeverHillary.

Old 10-05-2016, 11:41 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,544,279 times
The country will be ungovernable if Hillary wins.

Old 10-05-2016, 11:48 AM

4,996 posts, read 2,445,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
Ahhh..Forbes...what is their demographic again? Oh yeah...the people who will benefit most under Trump--LoL..Forbes actually sees Trump as less divisive than Clinton.

Here's my pick..Clinton wins and Senate goes Demo...House stays Red.

More attempts at gridlock--but House members shamed into some compromise.

Russia stays Russia--out for what's best for them.

20 years from now, Clinton's 3 Supreme Court picks end Conservatism, as we know it.

Old 10-05-2016, 11:50 AM

3,639 posts, read 3,340,370 times
Quote:
When I think of Donald Trump as president, I think of President Camacho's State of the Union

Old 10-05-2016, 11:51 AM

5,900 posts, read 3,900,192 times
Quote:
They've been saying that about every Democratic president since time immemorial.

Old 10-05-2016, 11:53 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,228,856 times
We will continue on as we're going. Higher taxes until there is no middle class. Influx of immigrants from the middle east and Mexico creating a poor dependent Democratic base class. A conservative will never have a chance in office again officially completing the transition to a ruling class.

Old 10-05-2016, 11:55 AM

17,004 posts, read 12,592,213 times
Quote:
Hyperbole anyone?

I simply cannot believe our choices are these two people who are this hideous. Hideous politically. Hideous simply as human beings.

The GOP is keeping the house. Im betting the senate too at 51.

Old 10-05-2016, 11:56 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,909,762 times
As corrupt has hillary has proven to be, I don't think the country would ever recover if she were allowed into the WH.
She will get to pick a couple of left wing SC Judges, and with the way she owns the corrupt FBI, IRS, DOJ, it would soon be a one party system, followed soon after by the USA becoming a third world country.
It is blatantly obvious to anyone watching, and willing to admit the truth, that the three departments mentioned above are totally corrupt.
It's hard for the good guys to fight back when the president, FBI, IRS, and DOJ are all corrupt.
The country is very close to being on it's last legs, there is no longer any liberty and justice for all. Putting crooked hillary in the White House would spell the end of America..
Trump at least loves America and knows how to get things done, America will become great again.. We have a chance with him, we have absolutely no chance with hillary

Old 10-05-2016, 12:07 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,268,656 times
Hillary has already said she would keep Loretta Lynch as US Attorney General. I thought Eric Holder was the most corrupt AG we ever had - Lynch tops him.

She has single handedly destroyed the FBI. There is NO Law & Order now for the Political Elite Leftists. That's a Trickle Down thing - a Fish always Rots from the Head.

The Forbes article is right on the mark about the way Clinton would RULE.
She thinks she is the Queen & Obama has already paved the way with his unlawful acts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies