Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2016, 12:47 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,728,778 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
No one cares about some pothead living a smoke filled existence everyday.. regardless of the article posted
no one cares about some macho cop living in his fantasy power hungry world so he can hide his inferiority complex... regardless of the article posted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2016, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0103E View Post
You protect the taxpayers by living off of their money and threatening them for having plants...
Telling other people how to live their lives feeds an inferiority complex.

Old 10-07-2016, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
While the article was written in a slightly biased way, the important details are all correct. The State Police and National Guard did use a police helicopter in conjunction with a ground team to raid ONE pot plant from an 81 y/o grandma. The fact that they raided other growers in the same initiative really has no bearing on those facts. They knew damn well they were going after a personal user and not a commercial grower, but they did it anyway.

But let's address the bolded part of your quote: Property was seized but no charges were filed. That's outrageous. Shame on you for defending illegal search and seizure. Lose the forest through the trees much?

The ONLY reason this harassment took place is that the National Guard and State Police had money left over in their budgets that had to be spent. Disgusting. But that's Massachusetts for ya. I grew up in Mass and know first-hand that the cops there have nothing better to do than to trump up business by going after petty BS like this. I saw many instances of this back in my youth there.
Exactly.

The facts are clear. The raid was a useless and disgusting government abuse of power and waste of taxpayer money.

Old 10-07-2016, 12:53 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,818,531 times
Quote:
drug fueled pathetic human beings
Yeah, I mean just look at these pathetic losers.

Steve Jobs
Bill Gates
Sir Richard Bransen
Carl Sagan
Michael Phelps
Oprah Winfrey
Ted Turner
Hugh Heffner
Michael Bloomberg
Barack Obama
George Soros
Arnold Schwarzenegger

And many, many more incredibly successful folks, all have admitted to using pot. Oh, and here's a quote for you.

"Two of my favorite things are sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe of sweet hemp, and playing my Hohner harmonica.”

Know who said that? Yep, the USA was founded on pot values. A pathetic nation, I'll tell ya.

But now here's you. An angry little man passing judgement on the likes of such individuals. You will never achieve even a fraction of the success of any of them with the way that you are squandering your life with your pathetic crusade. But do carry on. I leave you with this second quote by a great president.

“Prohibition... goes beyond the bound of reason in that it attempts to control a man’s appetite by legislation and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded” -Abraham Lincoln

Old 10-07-2016, 01:12 PM

3,744 posts, read 4,084,005 times
Yep...
There are so many I hate police threads going on I forgot which one I was replying in... Oh well
This reply fits here too...
Here's the real facts

Most good felony arrests occur on traffic stops for very minor offenses... But please..do petition your state legislature to change the motor vehicle code and associated codes... We are at 40000 plus here in California

Well...get with it then east coast
We deploy the camp helicopter for overflights of grows of interest..identified by the MIS system.. many of these flights are co mission flights. Where the Blackhawk is a training flight anyway...good training for our warfighters don't you think? Depending upon the area they still have to avoid doper ground fire so it gets very real..

But all this is going by the wayside as the drone program gets expanded under prop 64 funds...
Agencies want better and cheaper local control anyway...and want better mission tasking.

This doesn't mean a fast rope group of highly trained people might not descend upon some remote grow..but most of them will already have been mapped anyway...and if you're in a no outdoor grow county..and many are to some extent..the drone can easily spot you.. it's the massive indoor illegal grows that will get targeted. They get identified by snitchrs..imagine that ..dopers snitching...and of and e bills... Mass purchases at farm supplies and chemical companies

We just passed a butane law...and we are working with internet suppliers to stop mass importation of canisters... Again..follow the money

Thankfully Monsanto and con Agra will be changing tbe landscape ...and while I'm not a fan of either...it's all about the money

Thanks for the Benjamin's... We sign on the dotted line for the vacation cabin this week in a non marijuana friendly area and county outside this goofed up state...five years...another pension...

Drives potheads crazy..one plant at a time...except we are tasked for 99...oh well..there's always exceptions for special cases...

Old 10-07-2016, 01:22 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,818,531 times
Has anyone besides me noticed the anti-dope crusaders all write like five year olds?

Old 10-07-2016, 01:22 PM

547 posts, read 506,564 times
Pot legal here.
Life goes on.
Real police are free to pursue real crime.

Old 10-07-2016, 01:26 PM

11,998 posts, read 12,924,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Has anyone besides me noticed the anti-dope crusaders all write like five year olds?
LOL Yes....I have....notice that....as well...

Old 10-07-2016, 04:19 PM

3,744 posts, read 4,084,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
LOL Yes....I have....notice that....as well...
Yes..I certainly have noticed it from all the drug users...

Marijuana heavy use drops the iq by up to seven points... Those points mean the difference of being part of the discussion or just watching the world float by....blowing spittle bubbles

Old 10-07-2016, 04:26 PM

11,998 posts, read 12,924,934 times
Quote:
Yes..I certainly have noticed it from all the drug users...

Marijuana heavy use drops the iq by up to seven points... Those points mean the difference of being part of the discussion or just watching the world float by....blowing spittle bubbles
Twins study finds no evidence that marijuana lowers IQ in teens | Science | AAAS

If stupidity was illegal there would never be enough prisons.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies