Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2016, 12:03 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,934,716 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
yep, men are acting as if they never made this kind of comment yet act holier than though now. Bill was in the public office including the WH when he was groping women but Hillary attacked the women and stayed with Bill so she must think this kind of action is acceptable.
Aint it amazing...using her HUSBAND'S past actions to attack someone else on moral grounds.

The Clinton's have no moral bottom.

Old 10-08-2016, 12:03 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
They're desperate LOL

If they were smart they would attack her on policy. Trying to blame her for her husband's infidelities is not gonna work. by this logic if Trump was being a man, so was Billy but Hillary is evil because she didn't divorce her cheating husband. Sure women in 2016 are gonna love those arguments.

You can tell republicans are telling Trump to focus on policy but his ego is so big all he wants to do is tell America that Bill cheated on Hillary and had oral sex with an intern. As if most Americans didn't know that already.
Oh are you referring to Hillary saying she has a private position and a public position when talking to every day Americans, in other words Hillary changes her speeches according to who she's talking to or are you referring to Hillary's dreaming of open borders?

Are you more concerned with his bad words or her lying to you?

Old 10-08-2016, 12:06 AM

9,828 posts, read 9,416,286 times
Quote:
News at 11: Hillary defended Bill and attacked the women so she must think his actions were just fine and doing this while Bill was in the WH.

Care for a cigar?

Would you become besties with the women your husband cheated with? Didn't think so.

I don't recall HRC ever applauding Bill's infidelities, so please point out where she defended his behavior.

Old 10-08-2016, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
Oh, that's rich. Considering Trump is a three-times married philanderer who openly brags about his sexual conquests.

But go ahead and try that. Why don't you ask Newt Gingrich how well going after Bill worked in the late 1990s?
But Hillary is the one with CONFIRMED spousal drama in the White House. We need to know how she would handle another situation like that. Would a sitting president attack her husband's victims????? Could she use her power to do even more to silence a victim?

Old 10-08-2016, 12:07 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Aint it amazing...using her HUSBAND'S past actions to attack someone else on moral grounds.

The Clinton's have no moral bottom.
She knows her supporters approve of Bills treatment of women and Hillary attacking the women, they're hypocrites

Old 10-08-2016, 12:07 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,969,794 times
Quote:
Oh are you referring to Hillary saying she has a private position and a public position when talking to every day Americans, in other words Hillary changes her speeches according to who she's talking to or are you referring to Hillary's dreaming of open borders?

Whatever you wanna use and whatever you wanna spin but telling the world the Monica Lewinsky exist is not a good campaign strategy. People already know that.

Quote:
Both are lying. Unlike you I don't live in a bipartisan Kool-Aid fantasy. I don't believe a word Trump says. His lack of transparency (no taxes) bankruptcies, fake University, Russian ties, endless lawsuits and impulsive behavior are enough for me to choose Hillary as the lesser of two evils. Oh yeah add to that the fact that I despise his narcissistic egocentric bigoted and sexist personality.

Old 10-08-2016, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Whatever you wanna use and whatever you wanna spin but telling the world the Monica Lewinsky exist is not a good campaign strategy. People already know that.
This is just us here on a random forum discussing hypocrisy.

Old 10-08-2016, 12:10 AM

Would Hillary go as far as having Bill's accusers droned before they can go public?

Old 10-08-2016, 12:11 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,871,547 times
A whole thread of cult supporters chanting, "I know you are but what am I?"

I wonder if any Trump supporter is capable of talking about the odious and criminal things Trump said without mentioning either or both of the Clintons? I'm guessing it's not possible.

Old 10-08-2016, 12:11 AM

9,828 posts, read 9,416,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustermannBB View Post
Indeed.
The irony is absolutely mind boggling.
On the one hand Trump and his clan are so desperate to nail Clinton on Bill and his indiscretions and indecency but on the other hand they have to dance this dance that Trump being lewd is no big deal and just being a normal man..... I mean hypocrisy must be tiring.......
Trump supporters want to ban Brown people. It's a childhood dream.

They'll dance until the cows come to make it come true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies