Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2016, 02:05 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,539,703 times

Advertisements

Obama created ISIS. Saudi Arabia funded them for Obama.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2016, 02:52 PM

435 posts, read 430,388 times
All of this is just great. I am sure the media's extensive and investigative coverage of this will result in a safer future for my kids. Nothing on the morning news on this (I was watching CBS today). Nope, my kids future will be hinged on whether or not dirty DT went furniture shopping with a married woman and tried to put his hand on her bum.

And on top of taking $ from the Saudi's, HRC wants open borders. Is that so Saudi's can fund ISIS here on American soil too?This is the kind of stuff that freaks me out, not DT using the P-word. Priorities, people, priorities!

Old 10-11-2016, 03:14 PM

30,058 posts, read 18,652,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Hillary & the Clinton Foundation have been taking contributions from Saudi Arabia and has known since 2014 that those nations have been FUNDING ISIS!

Hillary In Email: Saudi Arabia And Qatar Are Funding ISIS | The Daily Caller

NOTHING GOOD WILL COME FROM A HILLARY CLINTON PRESIDENCY - WE WILL BE GIVING AWAY EVERYTHING THIS NATION STANDS FOR!

I am completely appalled at this - and they waste time trying to make an issue over what Trump says!

Hillary receives money from the Saudis, so it is okay.

It is simply amazing that some idiots will vote for this corrupt, traitorous criminal.

Old 10-11-2016, 03:15 PM

4,279 posts, read 1,902,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
This is campaign ending news!

Quote:
Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton sent an email to her campaign chairman John Podesta in 2014, who was then-counselor to President Barack Obama, that said Saudi Arabia and Qatar are both giving financial and logistical support to the Islamic State and other extremist Sunni groups, according to a recent Wikileaks release.
Read more: Hillary In Email: Saudi Arabia And Qatar Are Funding ISIS | The Daily Caller
It doesn't matter. Nothing will happen, the mainstream news will ignore and Hillary will be voted in as the next president of the United States.

Welcome to being a PUSA (Peasant of the United States of America).

Old 10-11-2016, 03:33 PM

26,463 posts, read 15,053,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
This is just one of the many examples of the "both a public and a private position" Hillary said she has (Wall Street speech transcripts).

Voting for Hillary is extremely dangerous. Those funding ISIS/ISIL have already bought influence from Hillary.
But, but, but...Hillary's public opinion of being similar to Bernie on Wall Street, but accepting $250,000+ for 20 minute speeches to Wall Street where she promises to do their bidding is very similar to "Honest Abe" publicly being undecided about slavery's immediate future, while working behind the scenes to destroy it.

-signed the flock

Old 10-11-2016, 03:38 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 17 days ago)

29,544 posts, read 16,528,077 times
Quote:
This is just one of the many examples of the "both a public and a private position" Hillary said she has (Wall Street speech transcripts).

Voting for Hillary is extremely dangerous. Those funding ISIS/ISIL have already bought influence from Hillary.
Public Position : abortion is legal

Private position: I personally dont support abortion.

99% of you have a public(read governance) opinion that differs from your private one.

Old 10-11-2016, 03:46 PM

88,971 posts, read 44,780,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Public Position : abortion is legal

Private position: I personally dont support abortion.

99% of you have a public(read governance) opinion that differs from your private one.
99% of us aren't running for president by lying about where we stand. Hillary is. Understand the difference?

Hillary: Saudi and Qatar are funding ISIS/ISIL

Hillary: I've accepted tens of millions of dollars in donations from Saudi and Qatar for the Clinton foundation

Old 10-11-2016, 03:55 PM

27,119 posts, read 15,300,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theluckygal View Post
Doesnt matter who wins, eventually the issues will be too big to ignore & our leaders will be forced to acknowledge & address them. Thats what i remind myself everyday. I pray for people of this country & really hope that we fix the issues before any damage is done. Europe is a lost case & still people here are looking the other way & failing to realize that hilllary is exactly like merkel. Being patriotic is now frowned upon & seems like an outdated, racist concept. Its now cool to disrespect your country & put outsiders' needs above your own family. The liberal rose colored glasses will burst someday just like it did for europe.

It does matter who wins as it is some of our "Leaders" that are directly causing these problems and yes, they are aware of what they are doing.

Old 10-11-2016, 03:56 PM

88,971 posts, read 44,780,079 times
LOL!!! Just saw that an associate or affiliate of Anonymous has discovered that at least one of Hillary's "private" servers is on a public cloud.

Look out. They have it all...

Old 10-11-2016, 04:03 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,446,589 times
Quote:
LOL!!! Just saw that an associate or affiliate of Anonymous has discovered that at least one of Hillary's "private" servers is on a public cloud.

Look out. They have it all...
I wondered if they were backing up to the "cloud"....

That nefarious wonderful CLOUD!!!!!!!!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies