Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2016, 09:06 PM

33,511 posts, read 18,080,397 times

Advertisements

Hillary resents she has to go to rallies and pander to all the common people. She has been privileged and hates to have to work to get the presidency . Hillary is a big snob. Hillary always was and was always looking for ways to gain power and money. Hillary resents the little people and hates to put on her smiling self to others.

Hillary would rather go to the fund raisers and rub elbows with the big rich people.. haven't you noticed her schedule?.. she does the fund raisers and very few rallies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2016, 09:08 PM

41,111 posts, read 25,671,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Who cares, most business CEOs think of their workers in this way, too. That's why I'm not voting for just a president, I'm voting for Democratic House members, Senators, state assemblies, and the chance for more liberal SCOTUS justices, the same exact thing Trumpies are doing.
And you want that attitude at the top wow!

Old 10-16-2016, 09:09 PM

33,511 posts, read 18,080,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Baby steps. I would have loved if we had Medicare for all.

I have my own thoughts and priorities, and it's not in lockstep with Hillary. But, sometimes to get what you want you have to make deals with those who you don't agree with. None of what we have today would have been possible if FDR and LBJ never became president. That Social Security and Medicare that so many pro-Trump/Tea Party Republicans love, wouldn't have existed if the party you support so much was in power for the last half century. You're welcome

What makes Trump any different? Actions speak louder than words, and 100% of Republicans have done jack **** for the middle class since Reagan. At least among the Dems there's the pro corporate/Wall St. wing and the middle class wing. GOP is all pro-Wall St.
The democratic party is no longer for the American worker. ..that used to be its purpose. no more!!

Old 10-16-2016, 09:12 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,845,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The democratic party is no longer for the American worker. ..that used to be its purpose. no more!!
This is why I don't believe people are voting for Hillary and the Democrats "'cause the middle class". The Republicans nominated the most pro-middle class option we had.

The democrat voters are voting on identity group political motivation. The polling is clear.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies