Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2016, 09:33 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,518,770 times

Advertisements

Man you Trumper's are desperate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2016, 09:55 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,976,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Man you Trumper's are desperate.
You should know I'm not a "Trumper" or a Clinton supporter. I think they are both desperate slobs that will trip over themselves highlighting deplorable actions of each other to hide their own deplorable actions. I made this initial post to highlight the disgust that many have with our two party system, its hypocrisy, and its dishonesty. I hope you feel better by inaccurately labeling me as your enemy, but the truth is I just want something better for everyone, and in 2016 we have been given the "choice" of two people to lead us that aren't worthy of leading anything other than their own household, and even that is questionable.

Old 10-12-2016, 11:57 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,449,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
So I'm sure you are actively opposed to any thread that discusses Trumps sexual babblings? I'm not creating this news, I'm sharing it. Whats wrong with sharing news, especially with video and audio to support whats happened? People don't like facts if they go against their own political views I guess?
The problem for you is that there are no facts here that support your assertions. So that just makes you another garden variety liar.

What Trump said with his "locker room talk" is well documented.

Old 10-13-2016, 12:12 AM

2,079 posts, read 4,951,646 times
Let any other man try showing his junk like that in front of female employees in the office, and see how fast sexual harassment charges will be laid on him.

Old 10-13-2016, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
The problem for you is that there are no facts here that support your assertions. So that just makes you another garden variety liar.

What Trump said with his "locker room talk" is well documented.
And Obama showing off his erection is documented in that video. The only difference appears to be that politically you just don't like Trump so you want to ignore the video for political reasons

Old 10-13-2016, 05:57 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,393,969 times
Wow, I knew the regressives were obsessed with Obama, but this takes it to another level entirely.

Old 10-13-2016, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
Wow, I knew the regressives were obsessed with Obama, but this takes it to another level entirely.
Whats the "obsession" that you speak of? He is on video doing something that looks suspiciously similar to what he is demeaning Trump for. I agree that Trump should be demeaned for his actions, but if this video is not doctored, then Obama has some questions to answer before he starts judging others.

Old 10-13-2016, 06:23 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,393,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Whats the "obsession" that you speak of? He is on video doing something that looks suspiciously similar to what he is demeaning Trump for. I agree that Trump should be demeaned for his actions, but if this video is not doctored, then Obama has some questions to answer before he starts judging others.
I saw a grainy video of Obama talking on a phone on a plane. Yup, real "suspicious" there.

I think this proves that deep down, there is some level of sexual curiosity that has propelled regressive obsession with Obama for the past eight years.

Old 10-13-2016, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
I saw a grainy video of Obama talking on a phone on a plane. Yup, real "suspicious" there.

I think this proves that deep down, there is some level of sexual curiosity that has propelled regressive obsession with Obama for the past eight years.
Ok, so because you seem to not see something that many other people believe is fairly obvious, you have suddenly become an arm-chair psychologist? Sounds pretty reasonable to me. If this were an identical video of Trump, there would have been a 75th round of immediate outrage, and rightfully so.

Old 10-13-2016, 06:48 AM

8,418 posts, read 7,412,065 times
Last night at home I was able to view the video on a much larger video display and with sound. I hesitate to use sound at work when viewing any video proffered up by the Trump Faithful - there's just too much of a danger of something being inappropriate being played loudly for the entire office to hear.

Frankly, the audio doesn't match up with the video. The offscreen voice tells someone to out of the way while Obama is standing behind what appears to be the back of an airplane seat. It's only a few seconds later, after the instruction to move out of the way, does Obama step into view and then a woman steps between the camera and Obama.

Also, if Obama is sporting wood, then it must either be 18" long and doubled back around his entire frontal pants area, or he's packing a double dinger, because the 'bulge' is on both sides of his pants. Except that the 'bulge' keeps disappearing when he shifts his position; more likely Barack Obama is wearing a pair of poorly fitting pants. This will probably dash someone's sexual fantasy, but IMO the video doesn't show what its proponents claim to show.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies