Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2016, 07:15 PM

78,335 posts, read 60,527,398 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Your zealotry is blinding you from a few basic things.

1) If they were mad at the gal they could have done something else to the fries.
2) A pot head would waste their pot in that manner instead putting something else on them?
3) Green and leafy is going to EASILY stand out on the fries.
4) There are thousands of stories of people trying to collect a check from stores with fake incidents.

Lastly, your logic of taking any bad incident and trying to pin it on marijuana use is the same poor logic used anytime a cop does something wrong in attempts to paint them all with a broad brush.
Come on OP, care to address these points?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2016, 11:08 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,825,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile
Get a grip. Like someone is going to WASTE their pot & sprinkle it on SOMEONE ELSE'S fries? Get real.
Ya have a point...Maybe the mother did it and is trying to fram them? (Thats happend also)

Old 10-13-2016, 11:21 PM

32,059 posts, read 15,040,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
Can pothead dirtbags get any lower

This is what comes from enabling drug use..it's not a first for Wendy's..and it won't be the last.

Total dirtbags

I wonder how many potapologists will pop up..I wonder how many are laughing...I bet a bunch

It's a felony here in California to adulterate someone's food with any foreign substance

I always taught my trainees ..never est the jail food.. never eat out .bring your food at all times

Mom says she found pot on fries from Huber Heights Wendy’s | WDTN
I call BS.

Old 10-14-2016, 12:59 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,212,564 times
Stoners in favor of getting kids stoned to further their getting their stoned agenda advanced.

Pretty sick but not surprising coming from stoners.

Old 10-14-2016, 01:07 AM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Ya have a point...Maybe the mother did it and is trying to fram them? (Thats happend also)
It wouldn't be the first time someone wrongly accused a fast food worker of putting something in their order when they did not.

Layton Subway employee did not drug officer's soda, officials confirm

Old 10-14-2016, 01:33 AM

3,744 posts, read 4,084,005 times
And folks ..it's not the first time Wendy's workers have adulterated food with marijuana.

Reading the sick posts from potheads one is left with an inescapable conclusion

Some people will forgive weed behavior no matter how abhorrent

Does anyone know if any story is really true from any news story on the internet... No..they don't.. absent death

We can make logical inferences...and dopers live in a fantasy life where they would find stoning another human being right out of a cheech and Chong movie..and funny..

Pot is poison..this child was potentially poisoned

Excusing that is simply deflection by people who find drug use and fleeing reality more appealing than being good productive citizens

This is all part of a plan to dumb down America to accept drug behavior

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2013/12/05...-cheeseburger/

Old 10-14-2016, 02:36 AM

1,783 posts, read 2,570,917 times
You can't be serious.

Old 10-14-2016, 04:39 AM

22,216 posts, read 21,655,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceraceae View Post
You can't be serious.
I starting to think there might be some mental issues here. I'm signing out.

Old 10-14-2016, 04:46 AM

8,051 posts, read 12,761,708 times
Quote:
Can pothead dirtbags get any lower

This is what comes from enabling drug use..it's not a first for Wendy's..and it won't be the last.

Total dirtbags

I wonder how many potapologists will pop up..I wonder how many are laughing...I bet a bunch

It's a felony here in California to adulterate someone's food with any foreign substance

I always taught my trainees ..never est the jail food.. never eat out .bring your food at all times

Mom says she found pot on fries from Huber Heights Wendy’s | WDTN
But pot is illegal in Ohio where this incident took place. Shouldn't this not of happened since it is illegal?

Old 10-14-2016, 04:48 AM

8,051 posts, read 12,761,708 times
Quote:
And folks ..it's not the first time Wendy's workers have adulterated food with marijuana.

Reading the sick posts from potheads one is left with an inescapable conclusion

Some people will forgive weed behavior no matter how abhorrent

Does anyone know if any story is really true from any news story on the internet... No..they don't.. absent death

We can make logical inferences...and dopers live in a fantasy life where they would find stoning another human being right out of a cheech and Chong movie..and funny..

Pot is poison..this child was potentially poisoned

Excusing that is simply deflection by people who find drug use and fleeing reality more appealing than being good productive citizens

This is all part of a plan to dumb down America to accept drug behavior

TMZ
poi·son
ˈpoiz(ə)n/
noun
a substance that is capable of causing the illness or death of a living organism when introduced or absorbed.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies