Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2016, 09:11 PM

56,986 posts, read 25,952,358 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Voter fraud is extremely easy to accomplish. And there is no way to measure how much is actually done.

If it's so easy why is there a total lack of proof.

Quote:
So far, I’ve found about 31 different incidents (some of which involve multiple ballots) since 2000, anywhere in the country. If you want to check my work, you can read a comprehensive list of the incidents below.
To put this in perspective, the 31 incidents below come in the context of general, primary, special, and municipal elections from 2000 through 2014. In general and primary elections alone, more than 1 billion ballots were cast in that period.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-ballots-cast/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2016, 09:18 PM

1,559 posts, read 2,362,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
If you have concrete facts that voter fraud has changed any election then let's see it. Otherwise it's just a myth on your part. Minorities as well as seniors don't need to give you a reason why they can't obtain an ID.
You are right. Bless theirs hearts. Some just don't have the same intellectual capabilities as others. I must remember that.

Old 10-17-2016, 09:23 PM

31,927 posts, read 14,919,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by colcat View Post
You are right. Bless theirs hearts. Some just don't have the same intellectual capabilities as others. I must remember that.
Nothing to do with intelligence. Why would you say that?

Old 10-17-2016, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Nothing to do with intelligence. Why would you say that?
Because it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how to get an ID. We all know that you NEED an ID to perform just about anything financial, medical, etc. and that we ALL have ID's. Lets be real. Even these poor unfortunates make sure they have an ID to receive government benefits. Please spare me the whole "some people just can't obtain an ID because they don't have the money, transportation, etc."

Old 10-17-2016, 09:35 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,351,890 times
how does anything make minority difficult to do anything, last time i look, they had all the same choices as anybody else. Dont have an ID, how is that my problem, what did i do, that guarantee my birth certificate copy was in my record box. if they dont have an ID, what the hell you want me to do about it, sound like a personal problem, or a responsible problem

Old 10-17-2016, 09:38 PM

31,927 posts, read 14,919,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by colcat View Post
Because it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how to get an ID. We all know that you NEED an ID to perform just about anything financial, medical, etc. and that we ALL have ID's. Lets be real. Even these poor unfortunates make sure they have an ID to receive government benefits. Please spare me the whole "some people just can't obtain an ID because they don't have the money, transportation, etc."
I'm still waiting for you to show me where voter fraud has changed an election. If you can't show me that then you are whining about nothing.

Old 10-17-2016, 09:48 PM

Quote:
I'm still waiting for you to show me where voter fraud has changed an election. If you can't show me that then you are whining about nothing.
I am on my phone and cannot post links, however a simple google search is all you need. The first one that popped up was from the Washington Times. Dead people, illegals and children all voted. Seriously, there are unlimited links for your reading pleasure.

Old 10-18-2016, 05:46 AM

23,800 posts, read 14,933,511 times
It is easier to mess with the machines.

The local and state employees who deal with elections think the number of votes cast by fraud would not change the outcome.

I suspect any individual who votes in 2 states is not affiliated with any particular candidate. They just think they are putting one over on the rest of us.

Was the partial list of signatures in the LBJ senate election in one Duvall county precinct all the same handwriting or is that urban rumor?

Old 10-18-2016, 05:52 AM

35,479 posts, read 20,841,123 times
the Russian hack is more of a worry than peoples doing fraud- one not that smart- 2 do not get that involved- to go to jail for it, and most are ignorant- not really educated voters who commit these things -- the % is super super low but not according to the trumpettes

Old 10-18-2016, 05:54 AM

23,800 posts, read 14,933,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Two attorneys with close ties to the Clinton family believe then-Sen. Barack Obama’s 2008 campaign “flooded” the caucuses with “ineligible voters,” according to leaked emails.

Emails hacked from Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager John Podesta cites two attorneys and “old friends of the Clintons,” James Lyons and Michael Driver, tasked with “caucus protection, election protection and to raise hard $” for the 2016 Colorado caucus.

Apparently, Lyons and Driver didn’t want a repeat of 2008 when, they believe, the Obama campaign “flooded the caucuses with ineligible voters,” according to the email chain released by WikiLeaks. It’s unclear if they are only talking about the Colorado caucus or those in other states.

Read more: LEAK: Obama
This whole election season has people yelling fraud when it comes to a primary caucus.

It is probably from people who never bother to learn the rules.

It is simple, but not easy. I have had to correct the chair a couple of times regarding voting.

If the designated precinct chairman does the job, they should know who their voters are and where they live and for how long.

Candidates who go around screaming fraud are not doing democracy any favors. If fraud can happen, fix it on the county level in the registrars office.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies