Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 10:39 AM

50,787 posts, read 24,297,543 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
One has to agree these kinds of things happen at work no less. Doesn't mean a women has no rights to fight back. I would say it is most likely limited to certain jobs. Even, NBC is now being accused of sexual harassment on the job.

Why is it women find men doing this offensive, but not women are just lonely and looking for love. Women are known for stalking and having sex with students, not sure being a teacher is limiting sexual harassment.
And what has happened to a number of those women? Fired and jailed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2016, 10:41 AM

50,787 posts, read 24,297,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
...Lets be clear that snopes is run by liberals. That's well documented. ...
Probably true, because the people who run Snopes want to unearth the truth.

Old 10-14-2016, 10:42 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,120,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theluckygal View Post
We are past the point of selecting a candidate with high moral standards & clean past. We can keep on digging into their past & compare whose skeleton is more horrifying. So I am voting for issues, not the people. Not a fan of either of them so will go with the candidate who doesnt repeat Merkel's policies that opened borders for refugees & destroyed europe. So I am voting for Trump.

These are exactly like third world country elections where issues are much bigger than the candidate's character, past or morals. You have to address elephant in the room. In successful countries there are not many critical problems (ex Europe before refugees) so you can 'afford' to scrutinize & nitpick your candidate's integrity. But beggars cannot be choosers. We have to address huge issues that are ready to crush us.
Trump was never a serious candidate anyway and threw his hat into the ring just to get all that free air time and publicity to prepare for his next reality show or media outlet catering to conspiracy nuts or both. I cannot believe that anyone ever thought of him as a reasonable person to vote for. He carries more ugly baggage than the baggage car of an Amtrak train and he refused to be vetted by his own team for so many reasons.

Old 10-14-2016, 10:48 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,725,169 times
Quote:
so goofing off with a couple shock jocks is pertinent to the Presidency? And by the son of the candidate no less?

this is just more carp from the left that proves they are desperate and have no morals at all.

Hillary laughed about destroying a 12 year old little girls life. Hillary got a rapist off by blaming that 12 year old little girl for HER RAPE. that little girl spent 5 days in a coma and woke up with more than a hundred stiches in her privates only to find out she would never be able to have children

and Hillary laughed about it.

YOU DONT GET TO MAKE MORAL COMPARISONS
I see you watched the Hannity interview last night with the now 50 something year old Kathy who was raped at age 12, in 1975.

She is now claiming she was in a coma for 5 days, yet there is no evidence of this.

Kathy, age 12, in 1975 was staying over night at a cousin's house and took off with a 15 year old boy she had a crush on in a truck driven by Taylor, then 41 years old behind the wheel. The adult gave her whiskey and Coke to drink and headed to a wooded area and raped the 12 year old.

At 4:00AM she and her mother walked into an ER and the child claimed she had been assaulted. A few days later, both the 15 year old and 40 year old were arrested and charged with rape.

Both males claimed their innocence.

Hillary was assigned to defend the 40 year old. A public defender is required to defend even when they believe their client is guilty. Hillary gave several recorded interviews about this sensationalized case to an Arkansas reporter in the early 80's. Her chuckling was all to do with the craziness of the case, not anything to do with the victim.

Her client passed polygraph tests and Hillary laughed and commented that this is when she lost all confidence in polygraph tests. The lab lost the evidence. The 12 year old had a history of prior claims that otherboys and men did things to her.

The posecuter offered Hillary's client a plea deal to a lesser charge and he took it.

NewsDay , back in 2008, dug up the case and conducted several interviews with Kathy. At the time she said she did not blame Hillary and understood Hillary was just doing her job.

The publication also reported that Kathy had a history of Meth addiction, homelessness, unemployment and convictions for bad checks and posession. She blamed her problems on the rape that happened when she was 12.

And here she was, 41 years later, physically brought into a Presidential Debate to face the woman who had been appointed to defend one of the males who had raped her 41 years ago. And now she claims she was in a Coma for 5 days. If this woman harbors any ill will against anyone it should be at the prosecuter who represented her interests and never brought up the Coma, if it happened. But the prosecuter is not running for POTUS, so it does not fit the narritive.

I am grateful to live in a country where you are innocent until proven guilty ( despite the social media opinion) and the court will appoint an attorney if the accused is unable to do so. The defence attorney is required to defend the accused regardless if they believe their client is guilty. This is the way the law works.

I am grateful that current rape laws have substantially evolved over the past 41 years, especially as it relates to child victims.

( I am not voting for either candidate. There are many reasons to not vote for Hillary. This is not one of them. )

Old 10-14-2016, 10:49 AM

20,458 posts, read 12,378,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
Boy, that story has really morphed over the year.
In fact, nothing in what you wrote (bolded) is true.
yea it is. you don't have to like it. but its true.
Hillary knew the guy was guilty
Hillary said as much
Hillary blamed the victim
Even snopes says that she "chuckled about some aspects of the case"
the victim was 12, spent 5 days in a coma, had more than a hundred stitches in her va gina, and could never have children.

What does the victim say now? "Hillary claims she is for women and children but where was she when I needed help?

Hillary has never apologized for any of it.

those are ALL FACTS

Old 10-14-2016, 10:50 AM

20,458 posts, read 12,378,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
I see you watched the Hannity interview last night with the now 50 something year old Kathy who was raped at age 12, in 1975.
No. I did not watch Hannity last night. I have not watched Hannity in a very long time. I am too busy to watch that kind of thing.

Old 10-14-2016, 10:54 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,623,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
From an interview a couple years ago on the 'Opie and Anthony Show'
Don JR. stated this.

[soundcloud=400]287591945[/soundcloud]
This type of thing is rampant, in both private and government sectors, where individuals have massive amounts of power over people. I've seen it at work, and it makes me murderously angry. I have seen women turned inside out by such things. One woman who matters, more than a little, to me. Being vocal about it does nothing, but put a target on your back.

One creep actually tracked the aforementioned woman down, after she left the place, and moved away, expecting her to submit to his...desires. Deep pockets, and an army of legal carrion birds, protect these vermin. It amounts to very little more than chattel slavery, in far to many cases. The woman I aforementioned, had an almost complete breakdown when that maggot tracked her down. Seeing someone you care deeply for, in such a state can irrevocably alter your outlook on things. Not in a good way.

So, what are we to do about it? Especially those of us on the lower levels. I firmly believe, that these hyenas who victimize people under their management , should be taken out and given a long drop on a short rope, but it seems they are untouchable. Not totally untouchable, as one I recall did come to know, but it has to get to that point before they realize that. Even with all the laws on sexual harassment, the problem is still out of control. The very people who are supposed to protect us, are as much a part of the problem more than a solution.

Lawyers. An infested breed of humanity. They protect these creeps, like overseers in a chattel system. In the end, that's what this amounts to. A veiled and protected form of slavery, made more insidious by its being kept out of sight, out of mind. Change won't happen within the system. Truly, this is a situation that creates a feeling of total helplessness and despair.

Old 10-14-2016, 10:58 AM

42,845 posts, read 26,259,081 times
Quote:
Hillary laughed about destroying a 12 year old little girls life. Hillary got a rapist off by blaming that 12 year old little girl for HER RAPE. that little girl spent 5 days in a coma and woke up with more than a hundred stiches in her privates only to find out she would never be able to have children
and Hillary laughed about it.
That is absolutely untrue, she was a public defender, in our system Attorney's are assigned to DEFEND even the most heinous criminals and our constitution guarantees that. She did not laugh at the victim, she laughed at the evidence presented by the prosecution, not at the victim. But don't take my word for it, here are a few sources:

Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist : snopes.com

Donald Trump wrongly says Hillary Clinton laughed at a 12-year-old rape victim | PolitiFact

Clinton’s 1975 Rape Case

AP FACT CHECK: Trump says Clinton laughed at rape case | McClatchy DC

Old 10-14-2016, 11:04 AM

19,620 posts, read 12,218,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
This type of thing is rampant, in both private and government sectors, where individuals have massive amounts of power over people. I've seen it at work, and it makes me murderously angry. I have seen women turned inside out by such things. One woman who matters, more than a little, to me. Being vocal about it does nothing, but put a target on your back.

One creep actually tracked the aforementioned woman down, after she left the place, and moved away, expecting her to submit to his...desires. Deep pockets, and an army of legal carrion birds, protect these vermin. It amounts to very little more than chattel slavery, in far to many cases. The woman I aforementioned, had an almost complete breakdown when that maggot tracked her down. Seeing someone you care deeply for, in such a state can irrevocably alter your outlook on things. Not in a good way.

Did he threaten her? Did he attack her physically? Otherwise, people do look each other up in this day and age, its very easy. He obviously thought he had a shot with her. If he doesnt stop, then its stalking and a legal issue.

Old 10-14-2016, 11:08 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,698,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post

She is now claiming she was in a coma for 5 days, yet there is no evidence of this.

Kathy, age 12, in 1975 was staying over night at a cousin's house and took off with a 15 year old boy she had a crush on in a truck driven by Taylor, then 41 years old behind the wheel. The adult gave her whiskey and Coke to drink and headed to a wooded area and raped the 12 year old.

At 4:00AM she and her mother walked into an ER and the child claimed she had been assaulted. A few days later, both the 15 year old and 40 year old were arrested and charged with rape.

Both males claimed their innocence.

Hillary was assigned to defend the 40 year old. A public defender is required to defend even when they believe their client is guilty. Hillary gave several recorded interviews about this sensationalized case to an Arkansas reporter in the early 80's. Her chuckling was all to do with the craziness of the case, not anything to do with the victim.

Her client passed polygraph tests and Hillary laughed and commented that this is when she lost all confidence in polygraph tests. The lab lost the evidence. The 12 year old had a history of prior claims that otherboys and men did things to her.

The posecuter offered Hillary's client a plea deal to a lesser charge and he took it.

NewsDay , back in 2008, dug up the case and conducted several interviews with Kathy. At the time she said she did not blame Hillary and understood Hillary was just doing her job.

The publication also reported that Kathy had a history of Meth addiction, homelessness, unemployment and convictions for bad checks and posession. She blamed her problems on the rape that happened when she was 12.

And here she was, 41 years later, physically brought into a Presidential Debate to face the woman who had been appointed to defend one of the males who had raped her 41 years ago. And now she claims she was in a Coma for 5 days. If this woman harbors any ill will against anyone it should be at the prosecuter who represented her interests and never brought up the Coma, if it happened. But the prosecuter is not running for POTUS, so it does not fit the narritive.

I am grateful to live in a country where you are innocent until proven guilty ( despite the social media opinion) and the court will appoint an attorney if the accused is unable to do so. The defence attorney is required to defend the accused regardless if they believe their client is guilty. This is the way the law works.

I am grateful that current rape laws have substantially evolved over the past 41 years, especially as it relates to child victims.

( I am not voting for either candidate. There are many reasons to not vote for Hillary. This is not one of them. )
Thanks for this extensive synopsis.
I expect that those who keep repeating the lies will ignore it but I appreciate that you took the time to set the record straight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies