Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 06:31 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,871,547 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
We're just not going to accept the globalization and demographic replacement plan of Hillary, RINOs and Democrats, or the government imposing liberal morality. You're going to have to get with the 21st century and realize it is a failure.
Have fun sitting on the sidelines watching the world go by without you. We have already moved on. You just don't realize it yet.

You will.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2016, 07:07 PM

6,844 posts, read 2,845,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
They want to take god, religion, morals, ethics out of our society and turn America into saddam and gomorrah so the south conservative ideology isn't essentially a thing of the past.

All the great values that originally made america great are gone. As a replacement we have been given the The Kardashian's home.
Saddam and Gomorrah? Weren't they strung up over in Iraq awhile back?

Old 10-14-2016, 07:11 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,209,520 times
I hope so! I've been waiting for a fiscal conservative who's not keen on extreme globalism to appear! One who doesn't come bundled with the dream of passing or reversing a bunch of laws regarding social issues. I know they exist because I'm one of them.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:18 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,455,239 times
Quote:
How about the government not be so big and involved in people's lives and business to begin with? How about not substituting the communist or progressive religion for traditional religion. No one needs the government to tell them who they should like, accept, associate, live and do business with.
That is the biggest problem with the GOP. They fool their voters with promises of jobs creation before every election. Then they get preoccupied with controlling a woman's legal right to an abortion and LGBT rights (i.e. bathroom issues).

Old 10-14-2016, 07:35 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,871,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloforLife View Post
That is the biggest problem with the GOP. They fool their voters with promises of jobs creation before every election. Then they get preoccupied with controlling a woman's legal right to an abortion and LGBT rights (i.e. bathroom issues).
Isn't liberals that always say rights even as solid as 1st and 2nd amendment rights aren't absolute. Then you turn around and say liberal identity group policy is absolute? You liberals can't have it both ways.

Old 10-14-2016, 09:01 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
Quote:
We'll adapt and overcome all right, but not how you want.
I DON'T WANT you to adapt and overcome. I'm just telling you that it's your best bet.

Me personally? I hope you all stay bitter and angry. Makes me no nevermind because i'm unaffected by your anger. After all, you ain't the only one that can get angry. I can get just as mad as you can. Buck if you want to...
Quote:
No one had to suck it up. We had segregation but that wasn't good enough for some. We had to bar non-whites from overflowing America. You could've always moved to a non-white country.
THIS is my country. You move. My ancestors aren't immigrants. Yours are. If somebody's gotta go, it'll be you, not me.

This nation was always a non-white country right from the beginning.

Old 12-02-2016, 02:28 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,033,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
After Trump loses, does anybody think the GOP will finally realize that Southern strategy no longer works? We are a very different, far more diverse country than we were in 1950 or even 1970. I think the conservative message could still be sold in America, even today, if not for the undertones of racism, homophobia, and Christian fundamentalism. Some in the GOP understand this, but it appears that most do not. I believe that if the GOP doesn't learn it's lesson after this election (the third consecutive Presidential loss) it may be over for the party on the national level and will continue to devolve until its a small regional party that controls the rural South.
Soooo, have you realized that your left wing, race and gender identity politics strategies are no longer working?

Old 12-02-2016, 02:29 PM

10,097 posts, read 10,010,013 times
LOL. The early posts in here are so hilarious!

Old 12-02-2016, 02:35 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,701,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
After Trump loses, does anybody think the GOP will finally realize that Southern strategy no longer works? We are a very different, far more diverse country than we were in 1950 or even 1970. I think the conservative message could still be sold in America, even today, if not for the undertones of racism, homophobia, and Christian fundamentalism. Some in the GOP understand this, but it appears that most do not. I believe that if the GOP doesn't learn it's lesson after this election (the third consecutive Presidential loss) it may be over for the party on the national level and will continue to devolve until its a small regional party that controls the rural South.
Do you know your reasoning is why the Democrats are losing in bigger numbers the past few elections?

If the democrats message to voters is about political correctness issues, it's a non-starter for working people regardless of race. People worry more about their paycheck than the other issues you listed.

Old 12-02-2016, 02:37 PM

4,279 posts, read 1,903,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiolibre99 View Post
LOL. The early posts in here are so hilarious!
They will ignore them and act like they never happened. You can see this sort of behavior from posters here for over a decade.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies