Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2016, 10:27 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,445,058 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
I've yet to see coverage of this on CNN, MSNBC, or Fox News.
Fox news for you..makes it real, I guess?

3 charged after plotting anti-Somali attack in Kansas | FOX31 Denver
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2016, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
What was the terroristic act they did?
Discuss something very controversial? That is terror now?

I guess the Continental Congress, in 1775, were committing a terroristic act.
Really, Bent? Did you read the link?

Four vans with explosives? An attack on an apartment building housing Somali immigrants?
Called themselves "Crusaders"?

I guess they get a pass..because they're not Muslim?

Old 10-15-2016, 10:36 PM

Quote:
I asked, what was the terroristic act they did?
Discuss something very controversial? That is terror now.
I never got an answer to who was harmed by the actions, or who was nabbed on their way to actually carry this out.
Sounds to me like all talk.

I'm sure those disrupting the British, were in dark rooms talking about how to do it to. It wasn't a crime until it was carried out. You saying those people do not have a 1st amendment? To talk about many controversial things and scenarios? Even the what would you do and how would you go about it if it needed to go down?
I want what you're smoking!
Are you saying that if we nab a Islamic terror plot before it's carried out..we let them go?
After all, it's not a crime until it's carried out, right?

BTW..there's a crime called conspiracy...carries life..and I hope these so-called 'Crusaders' do every day.

Old 10-15-2016, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
Ok, so how many terror attempts does this bring Americans up to now? In the past 100 years?

How many terror attempts have Muslims committed in the last 100 years?

Sounds like faux outrage to me.
Whoa...dude...in the past hundred years? Not a historian, are you?

If you count the hundreds of Union bombings..on both sides..heck..just the 60's provided many bombings..firebombings..snipings...Political assassinations...etc, etc.
Then there's the abortion clinic bombings and murders--the bombings and bank robberies of The Order..the killing of Allen Berg....Lynchings..bombings of churches...and on..and on..and on.

Terrorism is not new..just by the name we now call it.

Old 10-15-2016, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
The fact that some of you are suggesting those of us against taking in Muslims from the Middle East, would condone such terrorism against Muslims already here - is sickening.

What is wrong with you?
A question many of us have been asking...about many of the more strident anti-immigrant and Pro-Trump posters here.

***Dang..not anyone else posting...sorry for not noticing that...I be quiet now***

Old 10-15-2016, 11:08 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
Really, Bent? Did you read the link?

Four vans with explosives? An attack on an apartment building housing Somali immigrants?
Called themselves "Crusaders"?

I guess they get a pass..because they're not Muslim?
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
I want what you're smoking!
Are you saying that if we nab a Islamic terror plot before it's carried out..we let them go?
After all, it's not a crime until it's carried out, right?

BTW..there's a crime called conspiracy...carries life..and I hope these so-called 'Crusaders' do every day.

So, the crime was, they were in possession of explosives, they were not licensed to have?

Oh wait, they didn't have any explosives. Only rifles and ammunition.
Discuss something very controversial? That is terror now.

Last edited by BentBow; 10-15-2016 at 11:18 PM..

Old 10-15-2016, 11:16 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
So, the crime was, they were in possession of explosives, they were not licensed to have?
Conspiracy to commit terrorism, conspiracy to commit murder, purchasing illegal automatic weapons, The list goes on and on.

You DO know its a crime to conspire to commit murder and terrorism right? We dont have to actually wait for someone to kill someone.

Seriously, you argue better then this. Why are you even trying to defend this?

Old 10-16-2016, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Conspiracy to commit terrorism, conspiracy to commit murder, purchasing illegal automatic weapons, The list goes on and on.

You DO know its a crime to conspire to commit murder and terrorism right? We dont have to actually wait for someone to kill someone.

Seriously, you argue better then this. Why are you even trying to defend this?
We do that here on an hourly basis...

Words are words.
Actions are actions
Why are you so hellbent to confuse and entwine the two very different things as the same? Only the ignorant will fall for that game.

No one had or attempted to obtain any explosives.

"I'd like to park 4 trucks of c4 outside that place", was said as they were drinking beer during the football game.

Old 10-16-2016, 12:31 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,450,610 times
Hmmm so wonder which city-data conservative posters will suddenly stop posting now.

So when are we going to play that game where conservatives tell us that these people doing the implementation of obvious extreme right-wing opinions were Hillary supporters? Have we already gone there yet? That's always one of my favorites.

Old 10-16-2016, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Hmmm so wonder which city-data conservative posters will suddenly stop posting now.

So when are we going to play that game where conservatives tell us that these people doing the implementation of obvious extreme right-wing opinions were Hillary supporters? Have we already gone there yet? That's always one of my favorites.

Thought Policing: 101
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies