Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2016, 06:36 PM

6,599 posts, read 4,978,564 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookAtMe2 View Post
I honestly believe that there is an agenda to rid the world of whites. Why do you think liberal politicians love to import so many third world dark people that breed like rabbits into Western countries? They also love to push the whole miscegenation propaganda crap especially in advertisements that always shows black men with white women and this part of the conditioning going on in our society. Why do you think the Kardashians are pushed hard by the media? Because they are promoting relationships with black men and thus more white women will "desire" black men. Why do you think in the 2008 election the media promoted Obama so much? Because he was of mixed race and that is also part of the agenda to get people to think mixing is "great". White people have become so dumb now that they have been conditioned to hate themselves and that is what the endgame is and it is working. Disagree with me all you want but it is the truth.

Another thing. Black men are pushed because those that hate whites know that black men will impregnate multiple women without giving a damn sicne they lack any concept of responsibility. Over 70% of black babies and over 90% of biracial blacks are born to single mothers and where these black men do not stick around. This is all part of the plan to get more white women to have as many black babies as possible.
Gov LePage is that you?

Old 10-18-2016, 06:36 PM

5,658 posts, read 6,255,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
At least one other white person fully agreed with my assessment.
I think that was me. Did you read the Monkeysphere article?

I truly care about somewhere around 30 people in this world.

How do you live your life caring about the vast number of people you do? How does that work?

Old 10-18-2016, 06:37 PM

37,039 posts, read 18,956,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Because different racial/culture mixes changes the culture, economics, politics of the country.

If Germany was minority German it would no longer be Germany, same for Israel, Japan, Nigeria etc.
Precisely. And the original intent was that all of them who come here should become American. That's why we have been known for decades as a Melting Pot.

Old 10-18-2016, 06:37 PM

12,867 posts, read 14,876,786 times
Quote:
"Your country?" America belongs to all of us.

That aside, white Americans (especially of the conservative stripe) care more about money and personal fortunes than they do about other white people's interests. Only their own interests matter.

Other races tend to look at it differently. Which is not to say that blacks, Hispanics and Asians aren't also selfish.
Judgmental much?

In case you haven't noticed, a lot of those races don't get along particularly well, but you can keep living the dream.

Old 10-18-2016, 06:38 PM

57,022 posts, read 35,077,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
You should move to a non-white country if you believe what you say.
This is my country. My ancestors helped build it and defend it. I'm not going anywhere.

If somebody has to go between us two, you'd better go pick up some new Samsonite. You'll be needing it.

Old 10-18-2016, 06:39 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,826,567 times
Quote:
I've done well putting myself where I need to be, and frankly, I don't give a damn about the aforementioned groups in your post or what they think about us.

All I'm telling you is YOUR PEOPLE'S record, which is there for all to see. What other groups do or don't do is just conjecture on your part. What you should be talking about is your own record and not make a comparison based on things that haven't even happened yet. Talk about what DID happen and refute my accusations with facts.

You can't. So...
You need to look at the record of how black people treated other blacks in Africa, how the muslims treated black people, how latin American did and does etc. You believe in a false narrative.

Old 10-18-2016, 06:39 PM

35,482 posts, read 20,841,123 times
Should have said whites owned the country long before sent any other races to die in your wars.. I'm glad the percentage is now less 50%. And people intermingle more and more. May that type of thinking re: white supremacy sinks deep -never go be seen again

Old 10-18-2016, 06:40 PM

176 posts, read 418,198 times
I am going to be 50 years old next year and I can not think of anytime in my life that there is more division in this country than now.
I have lived all over the central US
Born in Iowa got moved to AR,MS,TN, and back to AR .
I have seen racism in ever form there is over my life and if anyone thinks whites are anymore racist than any other group out there they are fooling them selves.
It is sad how people have tried to divide every group they can over the years.
I grew up so poor at times it probably would have been better to be homeless.
I have known just as much white trash as any other group.
I have seen signs on the edge of town in my life that said not so great things.
I have seen kkk meetings at national guard armories.
I remember when the 1st black family moved to my county that I once again live in now, and 2 of they're sons where good friends of mine and partied at my house weekly.
It really does not matter what group any of us belong unless we let it.
It all is more in your face now than it was in 1979 and I believe there are people in politics that prefer it that way.
I hope the next few years see a change back to the better,
That is one of the reasons why I will take a chance on Trump rather than vote for more lies and division like we have now

Last edited by wiseguymn; 10-18-2016 at 06:53 PM..

Old 10-18-2016, 06:40 PM

57,022 posts, read 35,077,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepenthe View Post
I think that was me. Did you read the Monkeysphere article?

I truly care about somewhere around 30 people in this world.

How do you live your life caring about the vast number of people you do? How does that work?
I care about my people.

That's all you need to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
Judgmental much?

In case you haven't noticed, a lot of those races don't get along particularly well, but you can keep living the dream.
I am living the dream. You aren't?

Old 10-18-2016, 06:42 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,826,567 times
Quote:
This is my country. My ancestors helped build it and defend it. I'm not going anywhere.

If somebody has to go between us two, you'd better go pick up some new Samsonite. You'll be needing it.
I know why you constantly criticize white culture but won't leave if for anything. We have no where white friendly and welcoming left to go, so you're wrong about us leaving.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies