Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2016, 05:14 PM

416 posts, read 260,242 times

Advertisements

The Enquirer, WND and the Drudge Report have become the latest and greatest tool for getting the "true stories out. Because we all new mainstream media is biased and running Clinton's campaign. Thank God for sites that aren't beholding to Hillary.

But alas, seems we have a small problem on these sites. In the last couple of days our friends at the Drudge Report have gone a little over the edge with their version of the truth. Remember the story on the postal employee tearing up Republican early mail ballots...oops, not true.

Then just yesterday our friends at DR got absolutely giddy over some black youth beating the living daylights out of a car covered in Trump bumper stickers. Yikes, the horror of it all. Over a million viewers watched aghast at the violence of obvious Clinton supporters.

And now today, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth surfaces. Can you say SET UP? The entire thing was concocted and captured on video to fire up the base. Truly remarkable.

Don't take my word for it, read about it here on Red State: The Shocking Truth About the Thugs Who Destroyed the ‘Trump Car’ in That Viral Video.

100% shocking eh?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2016, 05:45 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,096,148 times
A Youtuber did a prank video.

Yep, you really proved every story on Drudge is fake.

Old 10-18-2016, 05:49 PM

46,276 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by William Gordon View Post
The Enquirer, WND and the Drudge Report have become the latest and greatest tool for getting the "true stories out. Because we all new mainstream media is biased and running Clinton's campaign. Thank God for sites that aren't beholding to Hillary.

But alas, seems we have a small problem on these sites. In the last couple of days our friends at the Drudge Report have gone a little over the edge with their version of the truth. Remember the story on the postal employee tearing up Republican early mail ballots...oops, not true.

Then just yesterday our friends at DR got absolutely giddy over some black youth beating the living daylights out of a car covered in Trump bumper stickers. Yikes, the horror of it all. Over a million viewers watched aghast at the violence of obvious Clinton supporters.

And now today, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth surfaces. Can you say SET UP? The entire thing was concocted and captured on video to fire up the base. Truly remarkable.

Don't take my word for it, read about it here on Red State: The Shocking Truth About the Thugs Who Destroyed the ‘Trump Car’ in That Viral Video.

100% shocking eh?

Bwwwwwwwwwwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

HAhhahhahahhahahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

HAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....boy, you fell for something....HAHhhhhahhahhahaaa

Old 10-18-2016, 07:28 PM

416 posts, read 260,242 times
You guys make me laugh, 100%. I fell for nothing, it was the dumpster divers a million strong who flocked to their boy drudge only to be left holding their proverbial...well you get the picture.

Way too fun.

Old 10-18-2016, 07:32 PM

46,276 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
You guys make me laugh, 100%. I fell for nothing, it was the dumpster divers a million strong who flocked to their boy drudge only to be left holding their proverbial...well you get the picture.

Way too fun.
What a failure, congrats.....it's our fault you fell for something stupid...

You fell for nothing? Did you even read how long your OP is? ....

HAhhahhahhahhaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Old 10-18-2016, 07:33 PM

6,234 posts, read 8,442,558 times
Fact checking, a lost art in journalism.

Old 10-18-2016, 07:34 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,946,279 times
Of, you don't think the vast majority of the media is pro-hillary?

Old 10-18-2016, 07:35 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
All Drudge does is link to what others are reporting.

Old 10-18-2016, 08:38 PM

3,330 posts, read 1,961,914 times
Quote:

Way too fun.
If this is your idea of fun then you need to get a life.

Old 10-19-2016, 12:30 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,061,247 times
I watched the video and thought it came across as fake. But there was also a video touting how police and people react differently to people trying to steal a bike based on race. That was fake. And there was a clown video last week that was fake.
And the bombing of the GOP campaign headquarters in North Carolina. I'd say there's a 50% chance that was done by republicans. The same thing goes for that video where a black woman had racial epithets spray painted on her SUV. That was at LEAST a 50% chance it was done by black kids in the neighborhood. Black church set on fire? Same thing. 50% base chance it was an accident or done by a member. Gay bashing? 50% chance it was faked. Attempted abduction of a white woman by a black man? 50% chance it was made up. The list goes on.
People just do this crap for attention and there's no moral or ethical integrity any more. Do something to yourself and blame someone you hate for the crime.
But you know.... if a mosque gets bombed there's probably a 95% chance that moslems are to blame. That's based solely on factual statistics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies