Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2016, 06:21 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogburn View Post
So far as I can tell, reading the article in that link, the law is aimed at protecting the nation and nationality of the Saudi Arabians. Or one could say the internal culture of the Saudi Arabian nation.

Saudi Arabia already does not allow the construction of churches in Saudi Arabia or even the book the bible to legally exist within its national territory.

This helps a lot in protecting a nation and people from cultural conversion.

Saudi Arabia is not particularly dumb. Some ideas they have I might agree with but there are a number of beliefs they have that are not reconcible with my beliefs. They are smarter than liberals though as liberals are smarter than conservatives. In terms of intelligent plans on how to overcome your adversary.

The Russians are not as dumb as the Americans and, so, Saudi Arabia will have difficulty spreading their Sunni radical types of beliefs in Russia. The Russians make alliances with Muslims that have the opposite views of the radicals the Saudi's finance and send out as missionaries across the earth and into the United States.

I really don't have any problem with more Muslims coming into the United States because they are generally socially conservative, even the non-radical ones, and therefore in sizable numbers in the future will by math transform the culture within the US wherever they hold significant numbers.

But I have no power in the game and that is why I don't care.

If I were charged with the responsibility of protecting the American people and it's way of life I would take a completely different route with a different attitude. But I'm not in charge and Americans have leaders that sell them down the river. That is not my fault and the impending changes the radicals will bring is really not my "problem."
To be fair: Saudi is a bunch of ungrateful people IMHO since they don't seem to have any real guts to fight since their kind want the "infidels" for protection, even against other Muslims.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2016, 06:26 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian (x)lurker View Post
Hillary Clinton-supporting and ISIS-funding Saudi Arabia has announced a racially-based immigration policy which includes a rule that non-Saudis who marry Saudis will never gain citizenship and will always remain foreigners, as will their children.

The new policy—aimed at preserving Saudi Arabia’s Semitic homogeneity—flies in the face of the leftist worldview propagated by Clinton, whose foundation has received over $25 million in donations from the Saudi government.

They already discriminate against Jewish people who are NOT allowed to enter the Country!!!! We should NOT allow any Saudi in this country as long as they discriminate!

Old 10-21-2016, 06:38 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,565,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
They already discriminate against Jewish people who are NOT allowed to enter the Country!!!! We should NOT allow any Saudi in this country as long as they discriminate!
It is the biggest violator of human rights.
Gays put to death.
Women are properties.
Apostasy is punishable by death.
Barbaric beheadings by sword by Saudi officials.
Atheism is considered terrorism.

Hillary Clinton has taken millions of $ from Saudi Arabia and is now their lap dog. Shame on her!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui1Gbm3bMEA

Old 10-21-2016, 08:14 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Agreed tho to be fair: I'd be Ok with letting in gay and female Saudis, Muslim straight adult dudes from there, nope.

Old 10-21-2016, 08:19 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,565,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Agreed tho to be fair: I'd be Ok with letting in gay and female Saudis, Muslim straight adult dudes from there, nope.
I would be ok with letting in only Ex-Muslims.

There are gay ISIS fighters, ofcourse they are hypocrites, but gay jihadists do exist. Ditto with females.
Teenager thrown from roof 'for being gay' - but the ISIS chief who raped boy is spared - Mirror Online

Old 10-21-2016, 08:40 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times
Quote:
No thanks. Why do we need to let any more people become US citizens even an English person or whatever? I'm okay with people immigrating anywhere away from islamic countries, but why do they have to come here? All that blood and treasure we spent in Iraq and that can't become a free haven for non-muslims?

Old 10-21-2016, 09:46 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,602,920 times
Quote:
Or atheist Saudis. Or Saudis who convert to Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, or Buddhism.

Old 10-21-2016, 10:02 PM

1,478 posts, read 788,657 times
Quote:
To be fair: Saudi is a bunch of ungrateful people IMHO since they don't seem to have any real guts to fight since their kind want the "infidels" for protection, even against other Muslims.
There is a Filipina that works in a VA hospital in Wisconsin (I won't say which one) that would likely concur with you. I say this because she (speaks English but with a slight accent) and I were talking one day, years back, and I was inquiring about her life a little. She at some point mentioned she used to live and work in Saudi Arabia (she married an American dude and that's how she got her in the USA). That really intrigued me so I asked how she liked and what she thought of it.

She made faces, said she hated it. One of her complaints was they made them (foreigners abs Filipinas apparently) wear the black head covering outfits. LOL. (She seemed really annoyed by that.)

But as related to your statement, she went on to further say how stupid the Saudi people are, because according to her "it was like they didn't know how to do anything," and relied on their foreign help for everything (I think in terms of domestic household care). And she even claimed they relied on the US.

That was her testimony about her experience, observation, and her opinion I guess. I'm not here to say she was right. I've never visited let alone spent a significant amount of time in Saudi Arabia.

But in terms of warding of conversion of their own internal culture they are smarter than Americans.

Some Catholic Bishop in Europe was claimed he had a discussion with a Muslim cleric who declared, and I paraphrase, "Because we are closed to you we will repel you, because you are open to us we will invade you."

I'm not anti-Muslim. But have you ever seen some picture of Italy, I believe even Rome itself, with tens or hundreds of Muslim men kneeling in the public streets together praying? Italy does not ban mosques (the tiny city-state of Vatican City surely does though, but with this Pope he might actually build a mosques in Vatican City one day, who knows) but Saudi Arabia sure does ban churches in their sprawling nation.

(Vatican City is so small it could fit inside Central Park in New York City.)

Old 10-21-2016, 10:14 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
Or atheist Saudis. Or Saudis who convert to Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, or Buddhism.
The problems is, the immigrant may be great and maybe the 1st generation or after become radicalized and revert back to islam jihadist.

Old 10-21-2016, 10:20 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,602,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
The problems is, the immigrant may be great and maybe the 1st generation or after become radicalized and revert back to islam jihadist.
How does that differ from Americans whose families have been in the US for generations converting to radical Islam?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies