Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2016, 02:11 AM

5,671 posts, read 4,352,196 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
Millenials choose to live in places their grandparents fled. Then they find out why they fled. Too bad, so sad.
My ancestors were far more of a danger to each other than anyone else was. They'd play games like where they'd shoot fireworks at each other from a boat onto the shore, and the people on short would shoot fireworks from the shore to the boat. The main problem was that the boat would be filled with fireworks, and that was what the people on shore were aiming for.

I've heard a lot of fun stories like that. See above post for more.

Ooh! I remembered another one!

There was the time when my grandma chased off my aunt's boyfriend with the butcher knife....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2016, 02:24 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,543,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clintone View Post
My ancestors were far more of a danger to each other than anyone else was. They'd play games like where they'd shoot fireworks at each other from a boat onto the shore, and the people on short would shoot fireworks from the shore to the boat. The main problem was that the boat would be filled with fireworks, and that was what the people on shore were aiming for.

I've heard a lot of fun stories like that. See above post for more.

Ooh! I remembered another one!

There was the time when my grandma chased off my aunt's boyfriend with the butcher knife....
Move to the Temple U. area. You'll feel right at home.

Old 10-25-2016, 03:02 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,173,585 times
Terrible. That could have been gang initiation action as well. However, one cannot be certain of the ethnicities of the attackers. Some of these people could gave been Hispanic as well, but not classified as such because they were of African descent. I have personally witnessed this done by a police department that was too lazy to ask the ethnic background of the individual. That individual was Puerto Rican.

Regardless, this is a serious issue. Mob violence is an issue on some campus but usually in connection with sports and involving the students themselves, not random teens from around the cities/towns. This may be hard to control.

Old 10-25-2016, 04:18 AM

23,550 posts, read 17,223,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMysterious View Post
Well, we don't know if the victims were attacked solely because of their race, now do we? Unless you know something we don't?
Precedent says yes they were attacked because of their race. that is what would be charged if the the mob white and victims black.

If any of the black mob used racists language anytime in the past ten years it should also support a hate crime. The DOJ will send agents to canvass the neighborhood and ask about each perp's language use and behavior toward whites.

As it is the children of the mob are juveys and will get a slap on the wrist, at most, and their records kept secret.

Would be interesting to see the message sent to assemble the flash mob.

Keeping race out of the story denies there is a problem in the black community and thus prevents a solution from being pursued.

If the democrats say jobs and edu are the cause, then they would have to admit obama used them for their votes and left them worse offf than they were before he gained the throne of power. Black lives matter!

Old 10-25-2016, 05:49 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tr0polis View Post
whites have enough problems of there own to worry about.
..like getting attacked by black mobs?

Old 10-25-2016, 06:54 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,589,904 times
Every law abiding person should carry a gun.

Old 10-25-2016, 07:04 AM

39,869 posts, read 26,503,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Victims: One 19-year old girl, two boys roughly the same age, one police officer, and the police horse, which had been punched in the face.
On Monday afternoon, Joe Lauletta said his daughter, Christina, was recuperating well after she was robbed. Lauletta wrote about his daughter's ordeal in a post that has been shared on Facebook more than 2,870 times as of Monday morning.

In the post, Lauletta said that his daughter, a Temple student, and her friends were "badly beaten by a group of 30-40 black teenagers on their way home from the Temple football game."

The incident sent his daughter to the hospital after the group reportedly "held her down and kicked and stomped on her repeatedly."

"It was nasty," he said during an interview Monday afternoon. "They beat her up, pulled her hair... Every part of her was bruised."

According to Lauletta, his daughter and her friends were walking home after leaving the Temple football game early when a group of teenagers "turned a corner and swarmed her."
No matter the race of anyone involved, the behavior was inexcusable.
Students Beaten, Horse Punched in Mob at Univ. in Philly | NBC4 Washington

Video of the racially unnamed attackers. Sure enough it's "BLMers". Not exactly a surprise, but disappointing. The protected class at it again.

Old 10-25-2016, 11:09 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times
Where are the self-identified "black" posters at in this forum?

Shouldn't they come in here and tell everyone to stop being obsessed with "black" people?

Old 10-25-2016, 11:25 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,518,202 times
What a bunch of thugs.

Old 10-25-2016, 11:28 AM

1,720 posts, read 1,316,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I googled this and found out we have a case of the mainstream media not reporting the races. I found two earlier incidents of attacks by black mobs on white Temple students in the past 3 years.

The local affiliates/mainstream newspapers report the incidents but leave race out. You have to take clues or names in these releases and with a little bit of research you find the races from other sources.

Purely anecdotal but I skimmed thru reddit and found a guy claiming to be a Temple student complaining about lack of information on these instances in real time from the university alert system which is meant to protect students (i.e. Fire at X Hall, traffic accident at Y Street, etc).

Well, if the mainstream media refuses to list the racial identity of the perps I suppose the school isn't going to either even though that defeats the whole purpose of sending out an alert with safety in mind.
It's called state run zio controlled media.

The fact that there's so many white people ready to vote for Hillary shows stupidity and they'll deserve what they get. She's only going to excelerate this trend and bring in millions more third worlder's through wide open borders to help.

It's what her handlers want and what they're doing in Europe.

New Nation News - Black-on-White Crime

Black-on-White Crime and the Reasons for a Media Double-Standard | Huffington Post

It's only going to get better folks. I hope you're ready after you elect her:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD7UA1d-WnA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-pbp4HPhH4
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies