Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2016, 05:27 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,927,676 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Bad.
But not as bad as the adulterer and sexual perv misogynist narcissist GOP candidate Trump running the country.
Remember how the left said Bill's cheating was simply between him and Hillary? Maybe they both cheat on each other? Who knows? Why knock Trump for cheating? Like Bill, his sex life is private business, right? And what makes one a sexual perv? Let me guess...being accused of something? Misogynist? How so?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2016, 05:31 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,416,863 times
I don't need Gingrich face on the tube explaining away Trump's perversions. But then again, I don't watch Faux Newz.

As for your other question: easier to explain by a link. Read it and weep.

Donald Trump sexism tracker: Every offensive comment in one place

Old 10-26-2016, 05:32 AM

Donald Trump's history of misogyny, sexism, and harassment: a comprehensive review - Vox

Old 10-26-2016, 05:38 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,111,606 times
Newt as a moral crusader? This one takes the cake -- while his wife was in a hospital in connection with her cancer treatment, he went up to her room and demanded that she sign divorce papers (while he was dating another woman). He's very Christ-like.

Mick

Old 10-26-2016, 05:40 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,927,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
I don't need Gingrich face on the tube explaining away Trump's perversions. But then again, I don't watch Faux Newz.

As for your other question: easier to explain by a link. Read it and weep.

Donald Trump sexism tracker: Every offensive comment in one place

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY

Old 10-26-2016, 05:44 AM

5,276 posts, read 6,207,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Remember how the left said Bill's cheating was simply between him and Hillary?

Bill's garden variety affairs were one thing. But 'sexual relations' with an intern were entirely over the line. Similarly Gingrich having an affair with a Congressional staffer and Giuliani using the mechanisms of his Mayorship to have an affair/forking over a first responder apartment for his top LE officer to use as a smash pad were all over the line. I personally do not look to the Clinton's as a source of moral authority on anything. And I refuse to extend that courtesy to any of the Trump, Gingrich, Giuliani, Christie Brigade either after we've seen their machinations.

I think the predator question is valid given what he said on the tape and what has now come out about him. Doesn't mean I think he's an out and out rapist but he certainly seems to carry his actions into the lesser realms of sexually inappropriate behavior.

Old 10-26-2016, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Newt as a moral crusader? This one takes the cake -- while his wife was in a hospital in connection with her cancer treatment, he went up to her room and demanded that she sign divorce papers (while he was dating another woman). He's very Christ-like.

Mick
Trump's other surrogate is dealing with Bridgegate. Doesn't leave many to defend him - except some paid campaign manager, and Giuliani.

And the employees he forces to go up and say good things about him.

Trump uses Latino employees in campaign stunt - embarrassing

Old 10-26-2016, 05:47 AM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,700,286 times
And they cannot cart just anyone out. It clearly takes a lot of training and preparation to go in front of cameras, deny such well-founded and well-supported accusations of sexual impropriety against Trump, and not show any indications that you know you're defending the indefensible.

Old 10-26-2016, 06:19 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
With newt sputtering about sex sex sex.. and rudy yelling about 'look on the internet, it is all over the internet"... it seems pretty clear that the most rabid trump supporters have totally lost their minds.
Paranoid, delusional, and often just flat incoherent.

Imagine Trump, Gingrich, Guiliani, Ailes, and that Breitbart guy running the country.

It's like an SNL skit come to life.

Last edited by GotHereQuickAsICould; 10-26-2016 at 07:09 AM..

Old 10-26-2016, 06:24 AM

5,481 posts, read 8,570,419 times
Default Newt Gingrich to Megyn Kelly: "You are fascinated with sex!"

They get into a heated exchange about her biased coverage of Trump's sexual accusations and she even goes as far as to call him a "sexual predator".

Newt Gingrich, Megyn Kelly clash in heated interview - NY Daily News
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies