Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2016, 02:06 PM

7,977 posts, read 4,983,013 times

Advertisements

Thank god the majority family are conservatives or I would have been quarantined to a Hillary Concentration Camp.

Hillary supporters are vicious blind know nothings militants in denial
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2016, 02:24 PM

772 posts, read 390,291 times
I am a woman. I am not brainwashed by the PC culture. Sexism is an interesting word that could go both ways. I vote for whom I consider the best candidate based on the issues, their personal reputation and what they intend to do for the people of this country.

Whether they be male or female, the fact that the person has the same anatomy as me makes no difference.

Old 11-09-2016, 11:28 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,808,660 times
This thread is a sad concept. It's obvious I can't stand Trump and I get iffy about the supporters I'm not familiar with..like I just found out this guy that's going to try and help me find a job says Hilary is corrupt and voted for Trump. I just don't know how it's going to be because it's going to feel awkward him voting Trump in possibly being the reason I still can't get hired. I'm already a loner so sociability isn't my thing anyway so that just makes it more difficult.

However, if I really admired someone I would not stop just because they possibly supported Trump. I would be baffled and I might be ashamed but they are still the same person. I guess though if your friend wasn't that close to you and that made you stop being friends it makes more sense but even then it just depends.

Old 11-09-2016, 11:29 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,202,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
They are doing him a favor. He should cut all leftists out of his life and he'll be much happier.
They probably feel the same way. It's a win-win.

Old 11-09-2016, 11:32 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,202,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by car54 View Post
What kinds of idiots discuss politics with family, relatives or friends? Well I do a little with my wife, but I respect her views and don't try to change her mind, nor does she mine. NOBODY else.

Everybody that knows me knows not to bring up politics (or religion) in my presence...unless, of course they want me to leave.

I personally believe it is a mental illness to be obsessed with political horsecrap, 24/7/365.

Last edited by Ro2113; 11-09-2016 at 11:47 PM..

Old 11-09-2016, 11:34 PM

2,325 posts, read 2,650,692 times
I try not to discuss politics or religion with those I know disagree with me - regardless of party or faith. I'm a moderate and didn't like either candidate. Being a moderate, there really is no one for me - only the extremists seem to be in play right now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies