Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2016, 09:31 AM

292 posts, read 323,926 times

Advertisements

If there is one thing that this election changed my mind on it's Megyn Kelly. I actually could never stand her, and I always thought she was just a Fox News pawn. Ever the debates started, I have gained so much respect for her, the quality of journalism she provides and that she is truly one of the most objective reporters out there. You gives both sides a hard time and is fair.

Old 10-27-2016, 09:32 AM

8,693 posts, read 11,081,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Yeah, just like Donald Trump has gone on the Rachel Maddow Show to be interviewed, right? So are you saying that Donald Trump is spineless and can't handle Rachel Maddow?
I barely even know who that is....probably too small time

Old 10-27-2016, 09:32 AM

51,652 posts, read 25,813,568 times
Gingrich kept trying to get her to say that Clinton was a sexual predator. "Say it," he kept demanding, "Say it."

She said she'd already covered that story and in any case, he wasn't running for president, Trump was.

Gingrich came off looking as ridiculous as always. I hope he took her comment to get help with his anger issues to heart.

Kelly came as a reporter standing her ground.

Women are getting a lot more uppity these days. Have you noticed?

Old 10-27-2016, 09:35 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,195,293 times
"The Kelly File' host is locked in negotiations and is reportedly seeking an annual salary north of $20 Million."

Rupert Murdoch is Banking on Megyn Kelly Extending Her Contract with Fox News | Hollywood Reporter

I wouldn't give her and most of the MSM 2 cents.

Maybe CNN will "steal her" from FOX as I think she belongs there more imo.

Old 10-27-2016, 09:46 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,948,900 times
Let's see, the serial wife-cheater, who cheated on his dying wife while castigating Bill Clinton for the same thing is now going to lecture Kelly on being obsessed with sex. As Spock would say, "fascinating."

Old 10-27-2016, 09:50 AM

1,816 posts, read 1,150,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
Newt is about the most Hypercritical jerk out there IMO. I remember him also acting the Holier than thou type condemning Adultery and the other Political figures for their Adultery ...until the news of all of his Adultery leaked out.
He is about the most despicable men in politics in my opinion...and that says a lot, when you look at his competition.
I am no fan of Faux news, but Megyn Kelly has my respect..at least she is not backing down on this issue.
Newt is a 300 pound, bloviating, thrice married adulterer, who is largely irrelevant which is why he hitched his fading star to Trump, in an effort to regain some relevance and stature. How's that working out for you Newt? In a few days this clown will crawl back into his hole and hopefully never be heard from again.

I am not a Megyn Kelly fan, primarily because of her affiliation with Faux News, but I certainly give her high marks for taking on Newt as well as Trump and calling them out on their misogyny and other nonsense. Compared to Newt in particular, she is a real smart, attractive woman, who has her act together and frankly can write her own ticket at this point.

My guess is she leaves Fox after the election season for a more moderate network.

Old 10-27-2016, 09:51 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destiny74 View Post
So Newt Gingrich and Megyn Kelly had it out, during which Gingrich stated Kelly was fascinated by sex. This infuriates me.
Yes, women are focusing on Trump's comments about sexually assaulting women. Of course we are!! This is an act of violence against US.
Gingrich's way of trying to twist it around and try to make Kelly the sick one is a TYPICAL tactic of assailants. If this were a topic of degrading violence against men, I'm sure Gingrich would be more willing to talk about it.
His comment alone to Kelly is an act of violating women. IOW, if you try to defend yourself they will turn it around and attack you even more.

I am saddened that so many people in this country are ok with Trumps neverending, never apologetic comments about women.
It was disgusting. Another old man wagging his finger and DEMANDING she repeat his words.

Ugh. That is REALLY gonna help Trump with those suburban women that he needs. And THEN, Trump, during his hotel advertisement the following day - told Newt what a good job he did!

Now we have TWO dirty old men piling on Megyn Kelly. Good thing she can handle it.

It's NOT a good picture though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Let's see, the serial wife-cheater, who cheated on his dying wife while castigating Bill Clinton for the same thing is now going to lecture Kelly on being obsessed with sex. As Spock would say, "fascinating."
Newt is the biggest hypocrite out there. Along with Crazy Rudy.

Old 10-27-2016, 10:15 AM

3,079 posts, read 3,121,138 times
Megyn Kelly is a tough interviewer to both sides and that's why I enjoy watching her. She neutered poor Gingrich. When you lose an argument, insults is all you have left. Newt is proof of just that.

Old 10-27-2016, 10:16 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,096,970 times
Ha ha . Awesome glad to see someone call Kelly out for her Bs

Old 10-27-2016, 10:18 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,096,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Yeah, just like Donald Trump has gone on the Rachel Maddow Show to be interviewed, right? So are you saying that Donald Trump is spineless and can't handle Rachel Maddow?
Trump has gone on CNN and MSNBC loads of times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies