Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2016, 08:10 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
There is a difference between WJC taking a ride on a plane to go have sex with girls and the foundation operating a sex ring.
The "Lolita express" was not a commercial flight for vacation destinations.

There was one purpose for individuals on that flight- to rape teenage girls.

It appears as though not only Bill, but Hillary, has raped teenage girls. The Clintons are the lowest gutter slime in the world.

What kind of miserable human being would vote for a child rapist?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2016, 08:14 PM

684 posts, read 514,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
What kind of miserable human being would vote for a child rapist?

Anthony Wiener and Jeffry Epstein just to name two

Old 11-02-2016, 08:18 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,528,639 times
And these atheist liberals say Satan doesn't exist. If this evidence doesn't prove how he worms his way into the lives of powerful people who forget their faith in God I don't know what will.

It's a struggle between good and evil on this Earth every single day between God and Satan. We are just extras in their continuing drama, something we cannot understand or even begin to.

Old 11-02-2016, 08:24 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Really?

This is beyond just lying and spinning from right-wing blog. Now the lies are downright comical. It's as if they want to test just how stupid some believers are.

You mean like your Ira Glass post?

I guess it takes one to know one, eh?

Old 11-02-2016, 10:17 PM

20,724 posts, read 19,363,240 times
[quote=5trillion;46037762]So now the idea is that the DNC infiltrated alternative right-wing publications and planted fake stories to dent their credibility? I suppose they also implanted control devices in the brains of the site runners to accept these stories as fact, publish them, and encourage their visitors to disseminate them on the web.
[quote]

Huh so I said:
the idea is to flood the plane with exaggerated lies far worse than the reality.
And you decided to offer "exaggerated lies far worse than the reality."

Quote:

The other problem I have is that someone reads this article and is offended that 16 year olds are being linked to pedophilia and forced prostitution, which he finds "exaggerated".
Well sorry, but I actually do categorize 16 year old girls , who do have some decision making power and deciding to enter into sexual arrangements, to be vastly different than a 6 year old who cannot be anything other than a helpless victim. I don't know is mass murder worse than a single murder? Calling a single murder mass murder is an exaggeration. I guess in your world a parking ticket and a felony all just mingle together.

I also think your reply is nothing but the usual BS faux outrage more or less drawn from the same slimy well that we might find in the people I have described.

And yes, that is exactly how propaganda wars are fought. That is exactly how I would conduct it myself were I in the propaganda business in some cases. Bankers steal money(true) because they have lizard DNA(false). Sooner or later 7 out of 10 banker fraud sites have lizard DNA in them, and a certain class of people, sometimes the deciding vote, ignore the whole thing.

In fact saying Bill operated a child sex ring where they put little boys and girls in the trunk might be just the kind of chaff to provide cover to the far more likely truth that Bill was with under age prostitutes with Epstein. .

And yes some actual source looking to take down the bankers might fall for the false information and be discredited. I know of a lot of false information that was replicated.

Old 11-02-2016, 10:35 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaboy View Post
The first thing you have to realize is the Clintons are not in any way, shape or form, a real married couple. They never have been past their 3rd year into the marriage.
They basically made a political pact and play the role. They have ZERO reality of what a truly married couple would have. I just cannot understand how the American people (Democrats specifically) cannot see through these fraudulent people. They are total frauds, top to bottom.

As for BC, he has likely had sex with thousands, yes, thousands of women. And someone of them. no doubt, have been underage. Lolita Express is a fact, he was there, he went, there is ZERO other reason for him to have made 26 trips. It's like when you hear about a single man who visits Bangkok regularly. You know why he is likely going there. But at least in that situation, there COULD be someone the reason to go there.

I truly believe Trump is going to win this election handily. I believe he will flip at least 6 democratic states and win quite easily.
So you know them personally and are in their bedroom every night? If you don't then you are just lying And sorry but Trump will never flip any true democratic state.

Old 11-02-2016, 10:44 PM

20,724 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veezybell View Post
Interesting, since I'm not a Leftie. Also interesting that I'm "apt to have tantrums", as if you've studied my posting habits or something.
You just argued like a left again. I said you argued like a lefty, and then you altered my statement as if i said you were a lefty.

Quote:
By that logic,
You did not use logic.

"like a lefty"

You replied

I am not a lefty.

The subject was your behavior, not you. If you had said your behavior was not like a lefty , then there would be sound logic.

Quote:
maybe they're too ashamed to come forward like the other Bill's victims. Maybe we'll hear from them in another decade.
Well maybe....Maybe you are a rapist and your accusers have not come forward. I mean really , what sort of standard of basic investigation would you say you had?

Quote:
I'm not really ok with either one, but I digress.
fair enough.

Quote:
Teenagers are mentally and emotionally unstable, so I can't really blame them in this instance when they were coerced by middle-aged men/women who knew EAXCTLY what they were doing (and even set up a location in a private island to do so). Imagine being a teen and being told you were gonna be taken to a tropical island with all expenses paid.
They are not children. I remember being 16 and I remember it not being like a small child. I could drive heavy machinery, have a job etc. So I just see no reason why I would think a 16 year old who wants to prostitute themselves being the equivalent as a pedophile with a 5 or 8 year old.

Quote:
Then imagine the financial figures that were thrown out there. Remember those younger days when a couple hundred dollars made you feel almost rich? At least in the projects it did. If someone gave me $200 without me having to do anything, I probably would've went too.
I wouldn't have. I was offered dope by older kids many times. I told them buzz off.

Quote:
"Kidnapped" doesn't necessarily have to be a precursor for "forced". I'm not emotional about it; I've just seen how this stuff (prostitution) happens plenty of times firsthand. It turns into somewhat of a trap after a while.
There is a fuzzy line to susceptibility, and I do not think you have the technology to somehow detect exactly when one is under psychological domination or action on their own free will. If she does it because he says "you'd do it if you loved me" , its still a matter of her will. Do you suggest we legally restrict the autonomy of 16 year old girls to protect them from themselves?

Quote:
Well we're on the same page as far as them being dirtbags. I also don't think any kind of activities with underage males/females are ok, so we agree there too.

Well again , any exaggeration will threaten the truth, and I am vigilant of this tactic.

Old 11-02-2016, 11:31 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Really?

This is beyond just lying and spinning from right-wing blog. Now the lies are downright comical. It's as if they want to test just how stupid some believers are.
Makes you wonder if ANY of he nonsense is true huh?

Old 11-03-2016, 10:16 AM

1,431 posts, read 912,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
You just argued like a left again. I said you argued like a lefty, and then you altered my statement as if i said you were a lefty.
No, I said it's interesting that you feel I argue like a Leftie when I'm not a Leftie.

Quote:
You did not use logic.

"like a lefty"

You replied

I am not a lefty.
Not sure why this is hard to understand, but ok.

Quote:
The subject was your behavior, not you. If you had said your behavior was not like a lefty , then there would be sound logic.
What you think of my behavior is your opinion. I merely stated that I'm not a Leftie. So yeah, my response was pretty logical.

Quote:
Well maybe....Maybe you are a rapist and your accusers have not come forward. I mean really , what sort of standard of basic investigation would you say you had?
Maybe I am. We'll see, right? But no one has come forward and accused me of anything unlike these political figures (which is the current topic at hand; not my status as a rapist lol).

Quote:
fair enough.

Quote:
They are not children. I remember being 16 and I remember it not being like a small child. I could drive heavy machinery, have a job etc. So I just see no reason why I would think a 16 year old who wants to prostitute themselves being the equivalent as a pedophile with a 5 or 8 year old.
I see your point; that being said, I have a bunch of family members between the ages of 12-17 and they don't know the first thing about being an adult. So to me, they are legally (and mentally) children.

The woman who came forward said she was 13 when her assault took place. Does that alter your view any?

Quote:
I wouldn't have. I was offered dope by older kids many times. I told them buzz off.
So was I, and I always declined because I had multiple family members strung out on drugs...but that's another topic of discussion.

Quote:
There is a fuzzy line to susceptibility, and I do not think you have the technology to somehow detect exactly when one is under psychological domination or action on their own free will. If she does it because he says "you'd do it if you loved me" , its still a matter of her will. Do you suggest we legally restrict the autonomy of 16 year old girls to protect them from themselves?
No, but I don't think we should be so dismissive of it either. Prostitution is illegal no mater what age; if done with minors that already make poor decisions in the first place, there should be more severe penalties.

Quote:
Well again , any exaggeration will threaten the truth, and I am vigilant of this tactic.
Ok. Epstein and the Clintons had "underage prostitutes". Better than pedophilia if I had to condemn one and allow the other, but still not ok by any means. That's my stance on it. If the pervs wanna wait until they're 18 and exploit them all day? Go right ahead as long as the girls are ok with it.

Old 11-03-2016, 05:25 PM

27,141 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
If the FBI had truly confirmed such a thing, the news wouldn't be relegated to RWNJ blogs, bet on that.

If they haven't found enough to indict Clinton during the 9 Benghazi investigations and the 1st FBI investigation into her email, I seriously doubt Weiner's laptop will bring her down. That's just GOP fantasy talk.

Umm, Human.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies