Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2016, 10:45 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,882,876 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Like I said, that's what Drumpf, Hannity and Limpblob told you to say.

23 years of investigations have revealed those allegations to be nothing more than political name-calling. That stuff works on some people.

It's a free country. Your vote for Drumpf is just that; yours.

Enjoy.
The FBI has a hard case investigating the Clinton Foundations for Racketeering and Conspiracy to commit a crime to name a few! The DOJ on tape told the FBI to stand down in amidst of solid evidence that most prosecutors would have a 95 conviction.

It just a matter of time before we get a rat to spill the beans. All of the immunity promises will be out the door. Chelsey will have to skip the country!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2016, 11:10 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
You didn't answer any questions.

1. She is not ME. Even my email account has been hacked into once, and that alone is a nightmare.

Do you honestly believe she is smart enough to be a president of any country? Who is this careless? OMG

2. Donna Brazile out at CNN amid leaks to Clinton campaign
And I didn't ask any, either.
Quote:
Is it true or not?

She is the most corrupt. Everybody knows it. You don't need Trump Hannity or anybody to tell you that.

why don't you face fact? SHE.ONLY.HAS.HERSELF.TO.BLAME. No need to blame anybody else.

Plus, let's not kid ourselves okay? You don't really like her why not admit it? Who is still defending her today? Man, I don't know anybody.
I'm not a Clinton fan, but she's the clear choice in this matchup.

Drumpf has done his duty, though.

He's unmasked the "religious right." They can no longer pretend to have any integrity.

Old 11-02-2016, 11:17 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
The FBI has a hard case investigating the Clinton Foundations for Racketeering and Conspiracy to commit a crime to name a few! The DOJ on tape told the FBI to stand down in amidst of solid evidence that most prosecutors would have a 95 conviction.

It just a matter of time before we get a rat to spill the beans. All of the immunity promises will be out the door. Chelsey will have to skip the country!

I love it when dittoheads get in so deep they start believing their own bs.

So amusing.

Old 11-02-2016, 11:37 PM

39,208 posts, read 27,575,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
And I didn't ask any, either.

I'm not a Clinton fan, but she's the clear choice in this matchup.

Drumpf has done his duty, though.

He's unmasked the "religious right." They can no longer pretend to have any integrity.

I said you didn't answer any questions. I didn't say you asked any.

Anyway, there is a reason why you dislike Clinton, there is a reason or many reasons why majority of the Americans don't like her. That is the only point I was making. You don't need to be a Trump supporter to think she is a corrupt politician. Like I said, I don't know anybody who are still defending her. So when I see one, I am of course surprised.

Old 11-02-2016, 11:45 PM

2,709 posts, read 2,280,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I have seen many posts on Facebook by friends and family that suggest in a rather angry way that anyone who supports Trump should be checked into a mental hospital and worse be sent to jail?

Many of us realize that Trump is not the best candidate but the alternative is terrible.

I would like to say to those friends and family who are telling me to get my head checked that they are willing to vote for a woman who is corrupt to the core and denies and lies about everything.
The latest round of Email trouble on Hillary points to possible treason that she used her post as SOS to solicit donations to her foundation. ILLEGAL !

SO for those who support Hillary and know about all these scandals they are OK with voting in a crooked corrupt president?

What do you say to friends and family that are so die hard Hillary that they ignore all the evidence that she is corrupt?
I have no friends that stupid, and no family that will admit it to me😝

Old 11-03-2016, 02:09 AM

14,928 posts, read 12,126,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Trump has been proven to be more corrupt and repugnant than Hillary. You guys have blinders on if you can't see that, you're voting for a con-man.

And I think Trump Supporters should be deported to Russia. They don't share American values or ideals and don't belong here. I've never despised so many people in this country until this election.
Charming..........

Old 11-03-2016, 02:16 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
You didn't answer any questions.

1. She is not ME. Even my email account has been hacked into once, and that alone is a nightmare.

Do you honestly believe she is smart enough to be a president of any country? Who is this careless? OMG

2. Donna Brazile out at CNN amid leaks to Clinton campaign

Is it true or not?

She is the most corrupt. Everybody knows it. You don't need Trump Hannity or anybody to tell you that.

why don't you face fact? SHE.ONLY.HAS.HERSELF.TO.BLAME. No need to blame anybody else.

Plus, let's not kid ourselves okay? You don't really like her why not admit it? Who is still defending her today? Man, I don't know anybody.

That is exactly the point.

She is either way too dishonest or way too stupid to be president.

Old 11-03-2016, 07:03 AM

24,392 posts, read 23,044,056 times
If ( God Forbid) Hillary wins next Tuesday, her troubles will be far from over. There will be a movement to have her not be allowed to take office, and barring that, to remove her from office. I think she's fully aware of that and may even be working towards that goal herself. Her health is not good and she isn't physically or mentally up to the stresses of the job. She'll WANT to leave office as soon as possible and would be happy stepping down using the excuse that she just was not allowed to govern like she should have. The bad republicans were unfair and shame on them. The country gets more divided than ever which is just what the puppet masters want. She gets in the history books, cashes out and goes off to her remaining few years to live a life of luxury and debauchery, Clinton style.

Old 11-03-2016, 08:00 AM

24,458 posts, read 17,203,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
If ( God Forbid) Hillary wins next Tuesday, her troubles will be far from over. There will be a movement to have her not be allowed to take office, and barring that, to remove her from office. I think she's fully aware of that and may even be working towards that goal herself. Her health is not good and she isn't physically or mentally up to the stresses of the job. She'll WANT to leave office as soon as possible and would be happy stepping down using the excuse that she just was not allowed to govern like she should have. The bad republicans were unfair and shame on them. The country gets more divided than ever which is just what the puppet masters want. She gets in the history books, cashes out and goes off to her remaining few years to live a life of luxury and debauchery, Clinton style.

And we are stuck with the whacky Tim Kaine.
I don't think Clinton would step down so fast, she would have to be on her death bed.
If she does win there will be a witch hunt for her that will end with no prosecution. Either that or Obama will give her a get out of jail free card on his exit. If she does win Comey should watch his back.

What a mess and for another 4 year America will suffer and continue its decline.

Old 11-03-2016, 10:02 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Strange for people to want Americans put in jail for supporting a presidential candidate, yet ignore President Obama and Hillary plotting with secret emails and using a unsecure server. Giving lots of $$$ to Iran and making nuclear deals with countries who have said they will use nukes to destroy other countries. Makes me wonder just who these people are and if they should even carry the American citizen title......possibly these are not Americans at all!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies