Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2016, 09:55 PM
Status: "On the road with Kid Charlamagne" (set 10 days ago)

8,018 posts, read 5,814,408 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
It can't be taken any other way, and I get that it's not the biggest issue with her, but it does illustrate how she lies when there's absolutely no reason to lie.
That's the thing about a pathological liar -- they just cannot help themselves.

Remember the lie she told about the sniper fire? The lie she told about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary? The lie she told Bill that Chelsea was his daughter? The lie she told about classified emails?

I am willing to bet her lying probably started in elementary school, and it's been one lie after another since then.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2016, 10:05 AM

8,274 posts, read 12,828,742 times
Seriously? this is all you have? talk about supporting the greatest liar in the game. trump lies from 71-91% of the time based on independent reviews. likewise HC was at 23% not ideal but 3 times better than trump .

So can I expect you to write about Trump lies? you will get writers cramps!

Old 11-04-2016, 10:44 AM

45,347 posts, read 26,931,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Why does she just keep on telling big lies? Has she convinced herself that whatever she says becomes the truth? Has she no soul?
----------------
Did Hillary really think this horrible lie was that hard to fact check? Way to disrespect everyone who lived through the horror of 9-11 you evil old hag…

Campaigning in Florida on Tuesday, Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton claimed that she was in New York City on 9/11, when terrorists flew planes into the World Trade Center. She made her claim while discussing terrorism and the threat posed by ISIS.

“I know what happened not far from here at Pulse night club in Orlando,” she said. “I was in New York City on 9/11 as one of the two senators. I will defeat ISIS. I will protect America.”

As a United States Senator she was in Washington D.C. at her home in Whitehaven when the first plane hit the World Trade Center. She spent most of the day reacting to the attacks in media interviews and joined her colleagues singing “God Bless America” on the Capitol Hill steps. -Breitbart

HILLARY LIES TO SMALL FL CROWD: "I Was In New York City On 9-11" [VIDEO]
She was in New York on 9/11 - this year - as she was dragged into her van.

Old 11-04-2016, 05:00 PM

31,288 posts, read 20,670,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
Seriously? this is all you have? talk about supporting the greatest liar in the game. trump lies from 71-91% of the time based on independent reviews. likewise HC was at 23% not ideal but 3 times better than trump .

So can I expect you to write about Trump lies? you will get writers cramps!
Well, at least you agree she is a liar.

But try to stay on topic. This thread is about HRC.

Old 11-04-2016, 05:04 PM

1,504 posts, read 846,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I thought she was at a Bosnian airport ducking sniper fire on 9/11?
Funny you mentioned that. I remember how she said she was dodging bullets that were buzzing by her head...as if she were in real danger. The reality was she was in a safe place and she head gun fire that was taking place miles away. Much like Obama behaved as if he had jumped on Bin Ladens back and killed him with his bare hands...a couple of clowns who tell tall tales.

Old 11-04-2016, 05:41 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,640,398 times
I am all for having a honest conversation about the lies our politicians tell us. But today's republicans do not have honest conversations about lies said by our politicians, instead republicans cover up the lies said by republican politicians and then attack democrats for lying (and its gotten to the point where it has become dangerous.)

For example, the GW Bush White House said 935 lies about Iraq, invaded Iraq in the name of Sept 11 when Iraq had nothing to do with Sept 11, killed 1,000's of US soldiers, permanently injured 10,000's of US soldiers, killed 100,000+ innocent Iraqi people, and then changed the power structure in Iraq so ISIS took control of Iraq.

But republicans covered up all the lies said by the Bush White House and never said a word about them. Then republicans attacked Obama for his actions in Iraq, they attacked Hillary Clinton for lies and 4 deaths in Benghazi, and then republicans stated that Obama created ISIS.

Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war - CNN.com

And republicans did the same thing with America's deficits. When GW Bush turned a balanced federal budget into huge deficits with supply side tax cuts and a unneeded Iraq war republicans never said a word and they covered up Bush's deficits. But as soon as Obama got into office republicans began attacking Obama for having deficits (the deficits GW Bush handed him.)

And its the same with Donald Trump. Sources state that Donald Trump says 4x more lies than Hillary Clinton. But republicans cover up Trump's lies and don't care about them, and then republicans attack Hillary for lying.

PolitiFact | Comparing Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump on the Truth-O-Meter

And I realize that politics is a dirty game. But today's republicans are covering up their politicians lies that involve the deaths of over 100,000 people. And republicans are hiding and covering up deficits created by republican politicians and then blaming the deficits on democrats. And surly this republican behavior is dangerous.

Old 11-04-2016, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
I am all for having a honest conversation about the lies our politicians tell us. But today's republicans do not have honest conversations about lies said by our politicians, instead republicans cover up the lies said by republican politicians and then attack democrats for lying (and its gotten to the point where it has become dangerous.)
Are you really that stupid? Can you read english? The thread is "Hillary's lie of the day". Please try to keep up on the thread topic.

Old 11-05-2016, 12:19 AM

6,354 posts, read 3,640,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Are you really that stupid? Can you read english? The thread is "Hillary's lie of the day". Please try to keep up on the thread topic.
America used to have the Fairness Doctrine. This was "a former federal policy in the US requiring television and radio broadcasters to present contrasting viewpoints on controversial issues of public importance."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairness_Doctrine

When the Fairness Doctrine was in place it was harder for political parties to spread lies because the other party was always there to express their viewpoint. But in 1987 Ronald Reagan vetoed the Fairness Doctrine and this policy was abolished.
Reagan's Veto Kills Fairness Doctrine Bill - latimes

And here today you are doing something similar to Reagan abolishing the Fairness Doctrine.

You want a forum were republicans can speak negative things about democrats, but during that conversation you want to stop democrats from expressing their view point in regards to that issue.

I made one post in this thread giving my political opinion about Hillary's lies. And my opinion was republicans lie more and then cover up those lies.

If you want to say my post was stupid I can accept that, but do you really want to tell me that I can't express (my) personal opinion about Hillary's lies?

Chad.

Last edited by chad3; 11-05-2016 at 12:33 AM..

Old 11-05-2016, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
America used to have the Fairness Doctrine. This was "a former federal policy in the US requiring television and radio broadcasters to present contrasting viewpoints on controversial issues of public importance."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairness_Doctrine

When the Fairness Doctrine was in place it was harder for political parties to spread lies because the other party was always there to express their viewpoint. But in 1987 Ronald Reagan vetoed the Fairness Doctrine and this policy was abolished.
Reagan's Veto Kills Fairness Doctrine Bill - latimes

And here today you are doing something similar to Reagan abolishing the Fairness Doctrine.

You want a forum were republicans can speak negative things about democrats, but during that conversation you want to stop democrats from expressing their view point in regards to that issue.

I made one post in this thread giving my political opinion about Hillary's lies. And my opinion was republicans lie more and then cover up those lies.

If you want to say my post was stupid I can accept that, but do you really want to tell me that I can't express (my) personal opinion about Hillary's lies?

Chad.
Nice deflection, but not true. You introduced a whole new topic around Bush lies. You are welcome to express any opinion you want, but it should at least be about the topic. Accusing Bush of telling lies is off topic. If you want to discuss Bush, start your own thread.

Old 11-05-2016, 05:02 PM

1,374 posts, read 1,768,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
That's the thing about a pathological liar -- they just cannot help themselves.

Remember the lie she told about the sniper fire? The lie she told about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary? The lie she told Bill that Chelsea was his daughter? The lie she told about classified emails?

I am willing to bet her lying probably started in elementary school, and it's been one lie after another since then.
Just in case you want to know where she was on 911

Where Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton Were on 9/11 - ABC News
Quote:
Clinton was in D.C. at the time of the attack as one of New York's senators.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies