Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2016, 06:36 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times

Advertisements

IMHO, having a concert to get people, other than political party groupies, to show up to listen to you reeks of desperation.

I wonder how many of the people on CD predicting a Hillary landslide are really nervous right now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2016, 06:44 AM

7,787 posts, read 8,029,439 times
pay them to show up in a sneaky way.

Old 11-05-2016, 07:14 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
pay them to show up in a sneaky way.

Or appear with all your friends while blowing your own horn

Old 11-05-2016, 07:44 AM

2,365 posts, read 2,840,114 times
Thats the first thought I had. I think it will be a land slide victory for Trump. I dont think its the recent allegations about her, but the high Obamacare premiums that will cost her this election. Even the people with health insurance through their employer got hit very bad. Pay twice the premiums next year or vote for Trump. If the elections are really rigged she would still win but eventually even liberals will turn against her when she unleashes violent refugees on us. She is our Merkel & the final knockout punch to dems.

Old 11-05-2016, 07:55 AM

811 posts, read 550,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theluckygal View Post
Thats the first thought I had. I think it will be a land slide victory for Trump. I dont think its the recent allegations about her, but the high Obamacare premiums that will cost her this election. Even the people with health insurance through their employer got hit very bad. Pay twice the premiums next year or vote for Trump. If the elections are really rigged she would still win but eventually even liberals will turn against her when she unleashes violent refugees on us. She is our Merkel & the final knockout punch to dems.
Trump never stood a chance. From the start Hillary had it. There aren't enough angry white men to put him in.

Anyone that thinks Trump will get in doesn't understand simple math. America is in a current overly liberal cultural state.

Let's go down the list of who Trump has made an enemy out of:
- Most women, aka half the population because of his being labeled "sexist"
- The Latino/Hispanic community, aka the fastest growing ethnic group in America that has shown political influence in recent years
- The black community (we already know our vote is going to the DNC, as always)
- The LGBT community, again, has shown strong political influence in recent years
- The Middle eastern population from Arabic speaking countries
- The rest of the liberal white PC crowd that has been making waves

When you add all of them up, Trump can't win when none of them are on his side. Mitt Romney lost in 2012 even when he tried to get on some of these groups' good sides and lost. Trump has catered to only ONE demographic (the angry white man that is scared of blacks and browns taking over). That is not enough. I don't like Hillary and I'm not voting, but we need to be realistic.

Old 11-05-2016, 08:38 AM

2,365 posts, read 2,840,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizualizax90 View Post
Trump never stood a chance. From the start Hillary had it. There aren't enough angry white men to put him in.
I am a beige, angry Asian immigrant woman.

Old 11-05-2016, 08:44 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
IMHO, having a concert to get people, other than political party groupies, to show up to listen to you reeks of desperation.

I wonder how many of the people on CD predicting a Hillary landslide are really nervous right now.
She doesn't seem to have a problem with the vulgar language of rappers, does she? Trump said what? What a hypocrite!

Old 11-05-2016, 08:45 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Or appear with all your friends while blowing your own horn
Just like she's always done.

Old 11-05-2016, 11:30 AM

50,809 posts, read 24,321,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post

What's the matter? Jealous that Scott Baio isn't pulling them in for the Orange One?

Old 11-05-2016, 11:34 AM

5,658 posts, read 6,276,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizualizax90 View Post

Anyone that thinks Trump will get in doesn't understand simple math. America is in a current overly liberal cultural state. .
Exactly right. It's been over for a long while.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies