Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2016, 12:38 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,233,267 times

Advertisements

Another right-wing LIE!

You wanna know the truth? here it is, the original email:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52046

Quote:

Original email from Doug Band.

> I just received a call from a close friend of wjcs who said that cvc told one of the bush 43 kids that she is conducting an internal investigation of money within the foundation from cgi to the foundation
> The bush kid then told someone else who then told an operative within the republican party
>
> I have heard more and more chatter of cvc and bari talking about lots of what is going on internally to people
>
> Not smart
"wjcs" is William J. Clinton.

"cvc" is Chelsea V. Clinton.

Back story - the Clinton Foundation consulted with a third party (a law firm) to make the Clinton Foundation more transparent and to eliminate any appearance of impropriety. Chelsea was leading the reform for the Clinton Foundation, Doug Band was very much against it. An internal battle ensued.

Basically, Band was having issue with Chelsea telling outsiders (in this case the Bush kids) about the happenings inside Clinton Foundation. When Band say:

Quote:
I hope that you will speak to her and end this
Once we go down this road....
He was referring to Chelsea should end talking to outsiders.

Furthermore, THIS IS NOTHING we don't already know. Previous batch of leaked emails have more correspondence on the battle between Band (the status quo) and Chelsea (the reformer).

Read more here:

Chelsea Clinton’s Frustrations and Devotion Shown in Hacked Emails

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2016, 12:42 PM

23,974 posts, read 15,082,290 times
I was surprised to read from Wiki leaks a couple of weeks ago that Chelsea Clinton questioned one of her dad's gofer's using the foundation for his own business enrichment. Was surprised at her questioning the ethics of it.

This is the same guy. Another Dick Morris i guess.

Old 11-06-2016, 12:43 PM

4,053 posts, read 8,255,752 times
It should be easy enough to clear up if it is a lie. Where are the expenses and receipts for Chelsea's expenses? Which accounts were things paid from? If the Clinton's are smart, they will share that information ASAP!

Old 11-06-2016, 12:48 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Translation: We've ran out of ideas to make up new lies about Hillary, all the old lies have been debunked by the liberals. So let's go after Hillary's daughter!!! Let's lie about her!!

Really? I heard some right-wingers don't know how to sit the right way on toilets!

\Its been a slush fund for the Clintons for years. they flown around the world and stayed at the biggest 4 star Hotels around the world.
They were actual paid thru the Toronto Group which works for the CF directly!

Anther clever way the Clintons do business thru their Cartel Business that reaches around the world.

Old 11-06-2016, 12:52 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,450,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Doug Band Accuses Chelsea Of Using Clinton Foundation Money To Pay For Her Wedding | Zero Hedge

Well, it appears the foundation is a Clinton Slush Fund. I've never, in my years on this planet, seen a government so corrupt.

I heard Obumbler told illegals to vote and there will be no repercussions. That is illegal what an *******. I hate to say it but I have never, ever hated someone like I do Obumbler.
Dunno about Chelsea whether true or not, but the thing about Obama telling illegals to vote is a stupid, ridiculous lie that only a conservative could even find plausible.

Old 11-06-2016, 01:00 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,369,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
But but the Clinton Foundation has an A+ rating.
They don't cooperate with every agency who rates charities. It's easy to have a high rating if you limit who gets to rate you. Saves money on payoffs too probably.

Old 11-06-2016, 01:02 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,889,092 times
[quote=Crossfire600;46082633I hate to say it but I have never, ever hated someone like I do Obumbler.[/QUOTE]

You never met my mother-in-law.

Old 11-06-2016, 01:02 PM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
You should always believe what you read on the Internet. It is owned by TRUMP INC. and they will never tell a lie!

Old 11-06-2016, 01:03 PM

3,536 posts, read 2,858,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by photobuff42 View Post
It should be easy enough to clear up if it is a lie. Where are the expenses and receipts for Chelsea's expenses? Which accounts were things paid from? If the Clinton's are smart, they will share that information ASAP!
Nothing is easy or transparent about the Clintons, most corrupt political couple of the modern age.

bill

Old 11-06-2016, 01:07 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
I heard, I read, someone said.....zzzzzzzzz
And he/she accused Chelsea Clinton of being dimwitted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies