Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2016, 05:55 PM

18,358 posts, read 26,489,954 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
The one good thing about this election season is that the FBI has been outed as partisan.

Never a good thing in a democracy.

They have zero credibility now and I can't imagine the repercussions. I mean lawyers involved in many criminal cases could pounce on this for their own clients' defense. An FBI agent testifying in court is going to be viewed a lot different in the future by jurors.

Old 11-06-2016, 05:56 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankapotomus View Post
The FBI says it has found no evidence of criminality in a new batch of Hillary Clinton emails.
FBI Director James Comey said in a letter to congressmen the agency had finished its review and found nothing to alter its original conclusion.

In July, he said Mrs Clinton had been careless but not criminal in handling sensitive material on her private email server while secretary of state.
The issue flared up again with the discovery of new "pertinent" emails.

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37892138

650,000 documents....

7 days.

NYPD has the backups and are scheduling a press conference tomorrow.

Old 11-06-2016, 05:56 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,098,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
This is all you got? Same tired old lies?

The term criminal means one has been convicted of crime.

She's not even been charged with a crime. The FBI has been not the case for years now, but they've come up empty. Not for lack of trying, though.

Stop posting this nonsense. You're embarrassing yourself.
I can't help ir if your nose is plugged up.

Old 11-06-2016, 06:01 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,371,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
The 650,000 number is from an unnamed source in a WSJ article. So far as I know no one ever made a claim that none of the emails were duplicates. Funny how Comey was the best thing since sliced bread 9 days ago and now what he is saying looks "suspicious" to you

But but but..DIdn't Comey's note to Congress rather clearly, that he has no knowledge that they are actual proof of anything. In other words..He only advised Emails happen to have been found under Hillary's aides email account..and ( no subpoena yet to obtain them) have at this point no proof of anything...

It was just found during investigation of a 3rd party investigations.. (Anthony Weiner's issues) ..But got blown completely out of proportion to suit Trump and his ilk!! That laptop contains a lot of data..beside Huma's emails..but FBI having looked at Huma's email cache ..found NOTHING new to inculpate Hillary!!

LOL..Too bad so sad Trumpets!! No smoking gun..and absolutely No Watergate Course IF Electorate votes for GOP type who waste $$$$ on investigations as they have past 6 years...You are voting for further waste of time and $$$ ..You'll get exactly what your rail against..Gridlock on steroids..never mind blocking having a SCOTUS Full Court!! 4/4 SCOTUS pretty well hogties Constitutional decisions and allows lower courts to decide or maintain whatever!!

As an outsider..Voter's have to decide just what the USA will represent to the world... Right now I see bunch of yahoo's who want to blowup equal rights..and many other Constitutional laws in order to elect an idiot married to Alt-Right sorts!! Educated Republicans voting for this faux Republican is voting for the brand (R) and not for the citizens. Come Wednesday..Nov. 9th..The outcome will describe exactly how USA will be perceived ..

Old 11-06-2016, 06:06 PM

45,579 posts, read 27,172,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
650,000 documents....

7 days.

NYPD has the backups and are scheduling a press conference tomorrow.
And what are they going to do?

Old 11-06-2016, 06:07 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,807,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
They have zero credibility now and I can't imagine the repercussions. I mean lawyers involved in many criminal cases could pounce on this for their own clients' defense. An FBI agent testifying in court is going to be viewed a lot different in the future by jurors.
FBI is definitely being viewed in a very different light.

Any investigation now will be viewed through the lens of whether this is a good thing for Republicans or a bad thing.

They have blown any credibility in investigating Clinton, that's for sure.

Old 11-06-2016, 06:09 PM

1,640 posts, read 794,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
She served herself all these years. WE can expect anything different from a future Clinton, probably not!

Comey was cornered and was probably forced to come out this this conclusion. This is the combination of the President/DOJ/ and the State Department has close the investigation for the elevation of HRC!

I am deeply disappointed!
Lies. I'm so sick of all the lying and now the repub party has the father of all lies leading them.

Old 11-06-2016, 06:11 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,807,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
No, for instance a murderer is still a murderer and a criminal even if the crime goes unsolved and with no conviction. To the justice system she's not convicted and innocent until proven guilty if ever charged, but that doesn't mean she's innocent and not a criminal. Crime is crime whether the criminal is caught or not.
Innocent until proven guilty.

If you are not convicted of a crime, you are not a criminal.

That's the way it works.

At least in the U.S.

Might be different under Russian laws.

Elect Trump and we might find out.

Old 11-06-2016, 06:13 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,751,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassy Fae View Post
Lies. I'm so sick of all the lying and now the repub party has the father of all lies leading them.
They probably threatened to cut Comey's testicles off and feed them to Weiner....

Old 11-06-2016, 06:14 PM

2,365 posts, read 2,839,445 times
Didn't expect much from investigation. I do have faith in the system so I will take their word on it, despite sll the conspiracy theories floating around. Still voting for Yrump because of rising healthcare premiums & senseless immigration.

PLEASE GO OUT & VOTE ON TUESDAY. WE CANT COMPLAIN IF WE DONT EVEN PARTICIPATE ON DECISION DAY
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies