Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2016, 04:29 AM

589 posts, read 390,586 times

Advertisements

Hillary only going to tax those above 250k..................................is a whopper.

the money is in the middles class....... she going after the under 100k crowd.

Old 11-07-2016, 04:36 AM

1,268 posts, read 797,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinkChink View Post
Hillary only going to tax those above 250k..................................is a whopper.

the money is in the middles class....... she going after the under 100k crowd.
The money isn't in the middle class. How some people are this uniformed when information is readily available is amazing. Please learn to use the search feature. I think you will find wealth distribution in America surprising.

Old 11-07-2016, 04:39 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,847,737 times
This one's over .. just think, in a couple of days we start a whole new election season. Until then, maybe we need to have investigations into the investigators investigating the investigations. That's something Chaffetz could do.

Old 11-07-2016, 04:45 AM

589 posts, read 390,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb62574 View Post
The money isn't in the middle class. How some people are this uniformed when information is readily available is amazing. Please learn to use the search feature. I think you will find wealth distribution in America surprising.
the gap has widened under OBAMA...............lol. Obama wanted to keep the poor poor. He gets an A+.

Poor people who move up the ladder to the EAST SIDE turn into Republicans.

Old 11-07-2016, 04:47 AM

8,313 posts, read 3,921,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Just heard a snippet on Fox, for like the millionth time this morning, trump at a rally yesterday... saying "you can't go over the emails in 8 days".. No joke?

What part of they were already going through them when comey wrote the letter doesn't trump get?

What part of they had a program with an algorithm that weeded out text that referred to clinton, etc., that allowed them to scan for ones that they wanted to examine doesn't he get?

What part of it isn't a great idea to lie so much doesn't he get?

As an aside, what part of calling people "folks" is hokey and makes him sound like a reincarnation of George Wallace doesn't he get?
Do you realize that Trump is barely computer literate? Other than being able to Tweet he has never had to spend any time understanding how a database works, or how search algorithms work, or virtually anything else in the real world. Maybe a lot of his supporters are the same way, who knows? I would have thought that with a concerted effort this search and analysis could have been done in a couple of days, much less eight. They must have done an extremely thorough job if it took them eight days.

1,384 posts, read 2,691,740 times
I am a Hillary Clinton supporter. I don’t care that she lies and lies about lying. After all it’s just her responding to a vast right wing conspiracy. I don’t care that she takes massive bribes to do favors for her donors to the Clinton Foundation and sold access to the Sec. of State. After all good business was created when she sold 20% of the US uranium deposits to the Russians. Heck, Bill even got a $700,000.00 speaking fee from it. I don’t care that the Clinton Foundation stole millions of dollars from the Haiti Earthquake victims. At least her brother got a contract to mine gold in Haiti. I don’t care that she defied a legal subpoena to turn over her emails and used a delete program so they can never be recovered and smashed 11 Blackberry phones with a hammer. She says she never put national security at risk and never sent any classified information. At least we now know the FBI director is a liar because she said so. I don’t care that she lied under oath to Congress. After all it was just a partisan witch hunt to hurt her campaign for President. I don’t care that she lied about landing under fire in Bosnia. After all everyone mis-remembers about being shot at. I don’t care about the rise of ISIS and the unstable middle east after Libya and Benghazi or the failed Russian reset or the massive refugee crisis. After all she says no lives were lost in Libya. I guess Ambassador Stevens and 3 brave soldiers don’t count as lives lost. I don’t care that she claims to be the true candidate fighting for women’s and gay’s rights while taking millions in campaign contributions for countries that treat women as second class people and throws gays off of tall buildings. After all she has a vagina. I don’t care that all of these things are proof that she is a vile evil person not fit for the Presidency and her only true accomplishment in life is avoiding jail. After all it’s time for a female President and hey Donald Trump has said mean things. Yes, I am a Hillary Clinton supporter. I have no honor, no morals and hate America so what wrong with that. I feel good about myself because I voted for Obama because he was black and now I can say I voted for the first woman President. I am not a racist or a sexist. I am just an idiot.

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb62574 View Post
The money isn't in the middle class
yes it is.

learn the difference between wealth, and income.. we dont tax wealth.. PERIOD

Old 11-07-2016, 04:53 AM

1,268 posts, read 797,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
yes it is.

No. The statement "the money is in the middle class" is wrong. Learn to communicate your ideas correctly.

Old 11-07-2016, 04:54 AM

8,313 posts, read 3,921,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
yes it is.

That's true. And the upper income 1%ers have access to the big $$ lawyers to help them shelter income and evade paying their fair share of taxes. Trump did a spectacular job of sheltering his income so he could build his wealth. Time for them to pay their fair share, middle class is sick and tired of the fat cats getting to build their wealth while we pay the taxes to keep the lights on. I am guessing you make over a million a year right? Otherwise there would be no logic in supporting Trump.

Old 11-07-2016, 05:04 AM

7,132 posts, read 9,128,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
hmmm... didn't they say that they been going through the email already when the story broke? And, it really doesn't take a genius to design a program to search for certain words in emails, so that they would only be looking at those that applied to clinton somehow, and compare those to what they already have. But, hey, it is all a conspiracy, right?
And it's the FBI. They have some of the best technology and programmers available to them. I'm sure they used a special algorithm to sort out duplicate emails in a rapid amount of time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies