Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2016, 07:55 PM

800 posts, read 508,266 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
That sounds kinda stupid to me.
Of course it is. But swap a few words around and its the same mindset that some people have. I applaud the black people and others who tire of it and want to make real improvements in peace and society. Its the silly kind of thinking that I mentioned in the above post that acts to further divide us.

Old 11-06-2016, 08:02 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,895,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Black women aren't feared like Black men are. I can find videos of underclass Black females behaving violently, fighting and acting like men. Black men and Black women are looked down on more compared to other groups. However, Black men are more feared compared to everyone else. When you are feared as well as looked down on, your chances of getting killed go up.
To be fair: that's changing if talking Black ladies who talk proper and so on.

Here in Bullhead; almost all Black ladies about 30 years old or less in relationships are with anglo white dudes. Black dudes; they seem to like Black ladies more than white ladies around here.

Old 11-06-2016, 09:27 PM

11,998 posts, read 12,924,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wambatown81 View Post
Since by liberal logic everybody is equal, and cops arrest and shoot men in SIGNIFICANT higher numbers than women. That proves cops ARE in FACT sexist! Checkmate!! I say we men riot on the streets and make chaos until male and female crime stats are even. Angrily flipping over cars on a burning street will help that right? Until then, us men will bask in our victimhood and demand somebody(except us) takes action to correct this. Thank you for your sympathy towards us and support in our cause, you're doing whats right and it makes you FEEL so good and righteous right? Male lives matter!
Well, I did always find it sexist that the Cops theme song says "Bad Boys, Bad Boys" when some shown arrested are females.

Old 11-07-2016, 06:09 AM
miu

17,766 posts, read 40,152,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wambatown81 View Post
Since by liberal logic everybody is equal, and cops arrest and shoot men in SIGNIFICANT higher numbers than women. That proves cops ARE in FACT sexist! Checkmate!! I say we men riot on the streets and make chaos until male and female crime stats are even. Angrily flipping over cars on a burning street will help that right? Until then, us men will bask in our victimhood and demand somebody(except us) takes action to correct this. Thank you for your sympathy towards us and support in our cause, you're doing whats right and it makes you FEEL so good and righteous right? Male lives matter!
The reason cops arrest and shoot more men during the course of dealing with crimes is because of human nature and society. Men are much more likely to run in gangs and commit crimes while being in possession of a deadly weapon such as a gun or a knife. Crime gangs are majority male. Gun and other deadly weapon possession is also male dominated. The desire to dominate is mostly male.

Then about black and Hispanic men being hassled by police more than whites, is due to them tending to live and congregate more in the poorer crime ridden areas. The police are dispatched more to crime ridden areas than white majority areas of much lower crime rates. BTW any police officer would greatly prefer patrolling a safe white majority area... and so would their families.

Old 11-07-2016, 08:57 AM

7,713 posts, read 4,744,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankapotomus View Post
Pointless post. OP didn't say no Black women were killed. Fact is, only 1% of police shootings are women. That 1% includes all races. You're more likely to be struck by lightening...twice...than to be shot by the police if you're a Black woman.

Old 11-07-2016, 09:22 AM

1,431 posts, read 912,069 times
Quote:
Size has a bit to do with it. If I am armed I probably wont shoot an aggressive 100 pounder.

It aint a coincidence that Brown and Garner were 300 lbs plus.
You sure about that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYPv5z_hSjI

Old 11-07-2016, 09:44 AM

72,971 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Quote:
Size has a bit to do with it. If I am armed I probably wont shoot an aggressive 100 pounder.

It aint a coincidence that Brown and Garner were 300 lbs plus.
Those women aren't that small.

This woman particularly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEh943bpw7Q

Old 11-07-2016, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
To be fair: that's changing if talking Black ladies who talk proper and so on.

Here in Bullhead; almost all Black ladies about 30 years old or less in relationships are with anglo white dudes. Black dudes; they seem to like Black ladies more than white ladies around here.
Well, I'm specifically talking about hood rats, not the average Black women. What I am mainly pointing to this is. There are those being told "don't disobey the officer and you won't get shot". Well, I can find videos of women literally resisting arrest, in some cases fighting with the police, and they don't die as much as men do on the occasion that they do it.

Old 11-07-2016, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by veezybell View Post
You beat me to it. But I have more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdcxq5UJcjc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Bino-JS0Q

Old 11-08-2016, 10:36 AM

2,015 posts, read 1,647,276 times
twice as many whites are killed by the police.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies