Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2016, 02:30 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,233,267 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishigas73 View Post
Ok, have at whatever you're trying to get across here.

I have obviously made my point very, very clear. Even you have no problem addressing my point.

What I was trying to get at is: What is your point??? You keep jumping back and forth but never actually said what it is that you are disagreeing with, other than "media is biased, duh! ".

Do you disagree with the newspaper's finding?? You keep saying it is biased but you somehow is utterly unable to explain why. Which is a very strange happening, it's as if you never actually thought it through and just realized you are missing the reasons for your conclusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishigas73 View Post
Though, I have to admit, I'm mightily amused by your drug analogy here. Not surprised, in the least, but amused nonetheless.

I don't know what your point is, but ok.

Old 11-07-2016, 02:34 PM

20,724 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
The Democrats NEVER said the Russians are rigging it - merely the Russians are trying to influence the result. Influencing is NOT rigging. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

Pure semantics. Its just soggy, not wet...

Quote:
Yes, "some" of the cities. Just like "some" of us are crazy unbalanced nutjobs who should never be allowed to own guns. Somehow, certain political groups are quick to point out "only a small minority" when it comes to guns but have no problem "applying it to the whole" when it's the inner cities.

At best, your links show that the inner city violence is restricted to a few neighborhoods in the south side of Chicago. OMG. All inner cities are on fire because the South Shore has a lot of violence!!!!

By the way, many neighborhoods in Chicago, even those who were once gang infested land, are now prime real estate because they improved so much. I know because I invested there. The whole picture is a biatch isn't it?
There are slums like this all over the US. Ever hear of Detroit or East St Louis?

Quote:
So basically you don't disagree with the newspaper. Ok.
Uh ya think? They take debatable subjects where there is legitimate disagreement and then call the lies when it does not match their opinion. That is putting it nicely.

So basically, of the few points you listed, only one you are saying is not a lie.... and I debunked.

Thanks for trying.
.[/quote]

"So basically", after the first 4 , I stopped wasting my time.

Old 11-07-2016, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
You are brain washed.
LOL. Supporters of the most blatant liar in the history of US presidential election is calling other people brainwashed?

Pot, meets kettle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post

For starters.... Every time Hilary "Hemispheric Open Borders" Clinton, commented publicly concerning her emails as SECSTATE, she lied.
And even then, it's nowhere near the sheer amount of lies from Trump's campaign.

No one has ever said Hillary is 100% honest. Just that compared to Trump, Hillary is like an ant to Trump's elephant.

Old 11-07-2016, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Pure semantics. Its just soggy, not wet...
Even if you're right. You've basically supplied nothing in defending Trump's lies.

Quote:
There are slums like this all over the US. Ever hear of Detroit or East St Louis?
Most inner cities have nothing to do with Detroit or East St. Louis. That's like saying a few nutjobs shot up a lot of innocent people so now all gun owners are nutjobs!! Is that the road you want to go down?

Quote:

Uh ya think? They take debatable subjects where there is legitimate disagreement and then call the lies when it does not match their opinion. That is putting it nicely.
Then why don't you tell us what they are?

Quote:

So basically, of the few points you listed, only one you are saying is not a lie.... and I debunked.

Thanks for trying.

"So basically", after the first 4 , I stopped wasting my time.
If you're referring to trying to justify Trump's lies, it may be the wisest decision you've made yet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies