Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2016, 03:10 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,005,313 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Its pretty straight forward. He hates people from south america, he hates people from the middle east, the KKK supports him. Whats next? DNA testing? Building gas chambers? It seems extreme but this is peoples train of thought and they are scared and DT is not doing anything to ease their fears.
Tin foil hat going your way!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2016, 03:13 PM

8,381 posts, read 4,365,088 times
I did not say it was true. I said that is what people think and your snide remarks don't help.

Old 11-13-2016, 03:15 PM

1,504 posts, read 850,984 times
Its easy to say...most politicians are lawyers and deception and self service is the name of the game. These people have not spoken out because they want to be right about everything instead of being helpful.

As it stands these people are willing to see America burn to the ground so they can say- I told you so...see- I was right.

This is similar to a person who can stop a murder from taking place but just stands there and turns a blind eye to the crisis...it is criminal to allow criminality whey you have the power to stop it...They are facilitators and condole violence...It means they really never cared about people or property or law and order.

Old 11-13-2016, 03:15 PM

1,327 posts, read 722,827 times
When people post absolute idiocy in this forum, put them on ignore. No benefit to engage with fools (on either side).

Old 11-13-2016, 03:17 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,729,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post
Yep, I have made up my mind to never vote Democrat again after watching these lawless behaviors.

And I agree that the reason Obama and Clinton don't ask their supporters to stop rioting because they are supporting them from behind. Why? Because they want to make it as hard as possible for Trump to govern when he takes over. I knew this when Obama said he is going make the transition of power as smooth as possible. If you saw his face and expressions on TV as he said these things, you would understand.
Did you feel like that about the Tea Partiers, too? There was some violence at their rallies as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatchmen View Post
He gave a nice acceptance speech that called for unification.

And then he hopped on twitter and said that the protesters were "very unfair."
Such a whiner!

Old 11-13-2016, 03:19 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,367,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Nope. Trump spent his entire campaign fueling hate and anger. This is the result of putting a fascist in office who is losing the popular vote by a record. Obama is done in 2 months, not his problem anymore. Trump needs to address it. It's his mess. The US is over anyway. We're an embarrassment to the world now. I really have no qualms with the country burning to the ground at this point.
Step away from the Clinton MSM koolaid.

You have a reservation on the next bus to the southern border. Do not take your money, it's ours. Choose the third world utopia you wish to succeed in.

Wish you all the best. Bye.

BTW, please put me on ignore. I'll do the same. Thank you.

Old 11-13-2016, 03:20 PM

1,327 posts, read 722,827 times
"So I Ask Again - Why Hasn't Obama, Hillary Clinton, & Bernie Sanders Disavowed The Violence of their Supporters"

It's really quite simple, they support the rioters.

Old 11-13-2016, 03:23 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,467,054 times
Like supports/enables like as the saying goes. No surprises here.

And more insight on why the nation didn't want this crew running the show.

Old 11-13-2016, 03:25 PM

12,385 posts, read 8,146,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Financialguy View Post
"So I Ask Again - Why Hasn't Obama, Hillary Clinton, & Bernie Sanders Disavowed The Violence of their Supporters"

It's really quite simple, they support the rioters.
I come back to there is no love for America when the action is "I" lost so let it burn

Old 11-13-2016, 03:25 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,005,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Protests like this haven't happened in over 100 years because of an election. Trump is so inspiring. And just think--if Trump goes through with his plan to only work part-time, he'll be able to watch protests every weekend from this Penthouse. When his tax cuts for the wealthy go through--watch the protests escalate. Sad!

What Is Donald Trump's Tax Plan? An Analysis Of Whom It Will Benefit : NPR
And yet your hero lost and is now retired FOR GOOD!
There is justice in the world...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies