Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2016, 03:57 AM

19,966 posts, read 7,870,334 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
Proper path to citizenship. Mandatory English, and American History and civics courses. And they must pass an examinartion in all. "Workfare" until they obtain gainful employment if they want to receive any entitlements. And they must be given a realistic time period in which to do this. If they do not make any effort within the time period of the above, automatic deportment.

I think it is fair. Just my idea.
I think we just need a moratorium on immigration all together. And strict and toughen enforcement of illegal immigration. National quota origins like in the immigration law before the 1964 Act, no more birthright citizenship etc. The proper path to citizenship should be being born to a US citizen. Multiculturalism and mass immigration is the biggest failure of all the failures. No surprise it was a liberal idea to begin with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2016, 03:59 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,133,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
I imagine the OP is referring to the prople who are doing the rioting and protesting, in particular those causing the disruption of others' lives by blocking traffic, access to services, those involved in vandalism and other violence, those assaulting people they perceive as supporters of the man they have been instructed and egged on to hate. They can be judged by their behavior, whatever their personal views may be, they are acting out like spoiled children having temper tantrums, and in some cases, like bullies and hoodlums.

I realize these protests ARE organized by Soros-funded groups out for nothing short of the destruction of our country, feeding into the sore loser mentality of these protestors, the protestors should realize they're being played like fiddles ( useful tools) by these groups with that agenda. Even so, the protestors are responsible for their own actions.

America on Edge: MoveOn Organizes Anti-Trump Protests Around Country - Breitbart

If Soros is indeed behind the riots; should he not be charged and fined appropriately? Inciting a riot should keep his old butt locked up for the rest of his life. Perhaps the civil damages from the destruction that was done to buildings, vehicles, and personal injury would crimp his lifestyle. Maybe he would not have the time and funds to cause so much misery?

Old 11-10-2016, 03:59 AM

89,001 posts, read 44,804,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Oh good grief, get off that topic. This is what you base your decision on which has been debunked.
Debunked? How? It's a real affidavit Hillary filed in the case. Research it. You're just angry and embarrassed that you voted for a woman who's SO misogynistic (yes, women can be misogynists) and SO cruel that she deliberately maligned a 12 year-old rape victim to get the girl's rapist's sentence reduced to only two months. That's heinously cruel. No excuse for that, EVER.

Old 11-10-2016, 04:00 AM

7,974 posts, read 7,349,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
Get over yourself. Most people are at work or school during the week and don't have time for a weeks' vacation in Wisconsin

They must be pretty tired at work or school after being up all night rioting. BTW, I live in Pennsylvania, not Wisconsin. Not a peep where I live.

Old 11-10-2016, 04:02 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,834,641 times
Thumbs down *

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi
These kinds of classless, hypocritcal, spoiled, handout demanding babies need a reality check. You cannot get people to support your views by burning our flag or destroying public and private property. I'm so proud of America, I really thought Hillary was going to win despite the mountain of crap holding her up.
She would of if it wasnt stolen!!!!

WAKE UP......... This is not good...... THEY WANTED HIM IN FOR A MAJOR AGENDA!!!
(Like I said all along)

4,861 posts, read 9,307,609 times
Once again we see who the true "haters" and thugs are.

When Obama was elected, millions of us felt heartsick and worried and did not in any way want him for our President. However, we did what we always do, we accepted defeat and got up and went to work the next day and the next to work to pay taxes to support the folks who voted for him. No messy protests, no sore losers, no hissy fits, just mature human beings accepting defeat and moving on.

I can't wait for these pampered millennials to grow up and taste the real world of working, paying taxes, and being forced to be responsible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
If Soros is indeed behind the riots; should he not be charged and fined appropriately? Inciting a riot should keep his old butt locked up for the rest of his life. Perhaps the civil damages from the destruction that was done to buildings, vehicles, and personal injury would crimp his lifestyle. Maybe he would not have the time and funds to cause so much misery?
We need to bring back un-American activities and subversives investigations and actions. I bet a lot of these riots will come to a stop when the subversive Obama administration is out of office and the Trump administration enters .

Old 11-10-2016, 04:03 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,834,641 times
Thumbs up *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa
There is a rally of hundreds if not a 1000 or more in Chicago. Another one is getting organized in Phoenix where high school kids walked out of class this afternoon. It's going to grow.
Yes and its excellent!!!!

IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN IN EVERY STATE!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-10-2016, 04:04 AM

89,001 posts, read 44,804,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
Great...just more OT for the cops. Quite a few cops that I know in the NYPD bought new cars with the OT that they made during Occupy Wall St. I'm sure many of them are looking to trade those in for new rides.

Liberal cities are going to pay through the brim in police protection and property damage, while red states are quiet, calm and happy.
Karmic justice, no?

Old 11-10-2016, 04:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
She would of if it wasnt stolen!!!!

WAKE UP......... This is not good...... THEY WANTED HIM IN FOR A MAJOR AGENDA!!!
(Like I said all along)
Yeah the major agenda is to make America great again .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies