Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2016, 03:52 PM

4,428 posts, read 6,495,924 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theS5 View Post
Okay little fella, I'll make sure to do that. You keep your fantasy alive.
Seriously dude you're sick go to the doctor.

Your Fantasy of all Gen Xers living in their basement for the last 20 odd years until they reach their mid-late 30's to late about 50 just ridiculous. You are completely disconnected from Reality here.

We been Working for 20 years and we've been paying taxes for 20 year. Including the Social Security and medicare taxes. And I would suggest you to take advantage of the Medicare. Because dude you're in seriously in need of some clinical treatment.

And Again. You never answered my question about.....what a Nirvana fantasy is?
And I Guess some of those fantasizers include Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio, and even Ted Cruz all Gen Xers.

No go get yourself to a neurologist. Otherwise I expect you coming back here in a couple of years babbling on about the argument you had yesterday with John Wayne.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2016, 06:09 PM

3,197 posts, read 5,358,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
you really are blind aren't you? All trump supporter were deemed "racist, misogynistic psychopath" if they even muttered the words i' voting for trump.....that is becuse people like you....

Wait, who won? Oh yea, elections have consequences....and yes it obviously was the will of the people.

You have no clue what you understand, i'm not even sure you know what you have just written.

We are not, maybe you forgot the past elections and why we continue to hold and gain ground.....how many more repub governors do we have now? How many governors have we picked up over that last few elections?
Not My President!

Old 11-11-2016, 06:13 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,383,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Relax and get used to it. This is the new reality and what happens when a divisive 50s throwback is elected to rule over a majority who are at great odds with him and his policies. You get the 60s.

There are more protests planned in NYC for tonight and a big one tomorrow night. Patriots should be happy--Democracy in action!
We aren't going to "get used to it"

Trump is going to handle these thugs, not sure if you were paying attention but while Clinton was talking about old Howard Stern interviews he was talking about restoring LAW AND ORDER to our cities.

Old 11-11-2016, 06:35 PM

4,584 posts, read 4,181,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
We aren't going to "get used to it"

Trump is going to handle these thugs, not sure if you were paying attention but while Clinton was talking about old Howard Stern interviews he was talking about restoring LAW AND ORDER to our cities.
Life losers with an entitlement mentality ....

Old 11-11-2016, 07:30 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,383,157 times
Donald Trump protest shuts down Miami streets | Miami Herald

Old 11-11-2016, 09:56 PM

11,011 posts, read 10,994,898 times
Watching CNN and I see pundits say again and again, they're justified to protest or they understand why they're protesting. Here's the thing, yes, they absolutely have a right to protest (not riot!) but justified? I think it would better serve a lot of people if you do not validate illogical positions. These protesters want the election somehow overturned. This is not logical, not sane. No one should be validating this. Instead they should be telling them to grow up, learn about the election process in this country and once you have done so, decide your next actions, whether they be to continue to protest, get behind a candidate for the next election, or engage with their duly elected representatives to try and get their voices and concerns heard.

Old 11-11-2016, 09:59 PM

1,029 posts, read 2,476,526 times
Waste of time and energy

Old 11-11-2016, 10:05 PM

1,432 posts, read 1,089,689 times
Why don't we make people who protest and cause damage...pay for it. IT is fine for protesting, but if you damage a business you pay for it.

Thats seems fair...where is President Obama condemning this? Ok to try and cause anarchy...

Old 11-11-2016, 10:12 PM

2,818 posts, read 1,544,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secchamps98 View Post
Why don't we make people who protest and cause damage...pay for it. IT is fine for protesting, but if you damage a business you pay for it.

Thats seems fair...where is President Obama condemning this? Ok to try and cause anarchy...
Yeah, like the Yahoos, the Bundys (what a name), who trashed public land in Oregon.

Old 11-11-2016, 10:15 PM

4,472 posts, read 3,812,883 times
In a way I encourage these protests. Let's show how crazy and immature the left can be. They can kiss any future elections goodbye.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies