Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 01:38 PM

1,720 posts, read 1,315,499 times

Advertisements

We're going to get our country back.

The Rothschild owned media was totally discredited with their fake polls who me and others were saying were fake for months and we were right.

If he delivers on reworking the trade deals, enforcing the immigration laws and putting in term limits then you and your children will be sooooooooo much better off you'll have a country you can be happy in again and a country you can be successful in again without having a $40,000.00 Masters Degree or PH.D to earn a living.

The next step is we have to hold his feet to the fire to do what he said he'll do. We have to hold him accountable unlike what President Obama's supporters did. We need to make him represent the common people unlike what we've had since the great President Reagan left office. We need to make it so a person working 40 hours a week can support themselves again and a person can take care of their family if they work.

Hopefully he goes after the Federal Reserve. Ends it and or audits it but that will probably get him killed. It got President Kennedy killed when he was going to put silver certificates back in circulation unconnected to the Fed and they blew his brains out for that.

President Trump will definitely need our help to kick the illuminists/globalists/communists out of our country.

Last edited by CK78; 11-09-2016 at 01:40 PM.. Reason: misspelling
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2016, 01:42 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,981,735 times
Knew there had to be an anti-education sentiment in here somewhere. Didn't have to wait long.

Anyway, I do wish for the best going forward into the future. I do have hope that somehow this is all going to work out somehow. The election is over, Trump is coming in and really that's that.

All the rest...that's really kind of cookie-cutter for what anyone might say about any incoming president...accountability, representing the common person, the desire for the average person to be able to support him/herself and so on. I am sure every person of every single possible affiliation feels that way, about every single administration.

re: Federal Reserve - probably not.

Old 11-09-2016, 01:42 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,619,444 times
So has God forgiven Donald Trump for saying this about a convicted pedophile, "I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.” Donald Trump

Old 11-09-2016, 01:44 PM

1,553 posts, read 924,552 times
LOL ... if there actually was a god, you could bet that it wouldn't be blessing Reckless Donnie...

Old 11-09-2016, 01:45 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,686,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
So has God forgiven Donald Trump for saying this about a convicted pedophile, "I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.” Donald Trump
Ask God, why don't you.

Has God forgiven you for all you ever did or said?

Old 11-09-2016, 01:57 PM

2,837 posts, read 2,693,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
All the rest...that's really kind of cookie-cutter for what anyone might say about any incoming president...accountability, representing the common person, the desire for the average person to be able to support him/herself and so on. .
After all it was all the country's commom person(s) who came out and voted to change the election to a Trump victory. The silent majority is not a myth.

Old 11-09-2016, 01:57 PM

20,706 posts, read 19,346,662 times
I remember seeing the same sort of glowing optimism , oh around 2008.

Keep it real. This could get rough.

Old 11-09-2016, 01:58 PM

18,489 posts, read 9,149,606 times
Amen, OP!

I heard that Obama is actually a robot controlled by Vladimir Putin and ISIS.

God is so good!

Old 11-09-2016, 02:00 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,356,421 times
Lol. Trump is not going to deliver to the degree folks expect. Not even remotely.

Drug company stocks skyrocketed today
If you're expecting cheaper healthcarw, you are in for a surprise.

Old 11-09-2016, 02:03 PM

18,489 posts, read 9,149,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Lol. Trump is not going to deliver to the degree folks expect. Not even remotely.

Drug company stocks skyrocketed today
If you're expecting cheaper healthcarw, you are in for a surprise.
A for-profit healthcare system is what God intended. If you want Communist healthcare then go to a Godless Communist country like Canada or Vermont.

Real men rely on God for healing, not on healthcare developed by Godless sissy scientists.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies