Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2016, 12:11 PM

2,282 posts, read 1,582,667 times

Advertisements

Probably starting false rumors.

really, self made text messages are now 100% accurate?

I guess people just want to spread alleged experiences so we have more violent crime against the innocent.

Old 11-10-2016, 12:14 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,172,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Like I said, if social media reports incidents of anti trump acts and violence, it's to be automatically believed no questions asked. Liberal crazies.

But if social media reports anti Hillary violence, always cast doubt on the validity of such claims

Hypocrisy and double standards forever and ever on CD.
Of course. Because there's just no way in their minds that, out of 245 million people, not a single of them has or is capable of committing a violent, heinous, crude, racist act towards minorities.

Wasn't Dylan Roof Jamaican?

Old 11-10-2016, 12:14 PM

5,722 posts, read 5,798,945 times
lol anyone can write anything or send a text message about anything. You don't know if any of that is true or not. I find the one about the woman being yelled at as they cuddled and cried at the gas station really hard to believe. This sounds like people writing articles for The Onion.

Old 11-10-2016, 12:17 PM

1,085 posts, read 2,233,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
In Napa Valley, CA? Doubtful.

I live in CA, but in So Cal. CA has always had a large Asian population.

Like the saying goes "location, location, location".

Next time they should use Podunk, Oklahoma.
Why would location matter? It is human nature to protect yourself, or so I thought it was. So if I'm in Napa Valley and someone snatches something off my head, I'm supposed to sit there, cry and post about it on social media? Man, I don't know what kind of world we live in now where we're supposed to just take harassment but I can guarantee you my child would not be coming home looking like the one in that 1st photo.

Old 11-10-2016, 12:17 PM

865 posts, read 623,071 times
All those "incidents" and not a single one got video?

I see.

Old 11-10-2016, 12:27 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,440,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
From CNN:
Oakland, California: 40 fires started
About 7,000 demonstrators filled streets in Oakland on Wednesday night -- and some turned violent.
Protesters hurled Molotov cocktails, rocks and fireworks at police. Three officers were injured, Oakland police spokeswoman Johnna Watson said.

And these clowns, these idiots, these losers, who cannot take a lost fair and square. Really have to ask why their side lost. Pretty stupid if you ask me.

N. CA is a cesspool, of idiots. Live in CA ORANCE C . THANK GOODNESS, never catch me visiting that cesspool, of liberal insanity.

Grow up, put your fudging energy to good use, positive energy, positive doings, not violence you ignorant stupid human beings.

WTF are they protesting, I did not go out there or people I know who did not want Obama as President, protest, and act in the most violent, stupid, idiotic, childish, bizarre behavior. Take a good long hard look at these idiots, then ask yourself why your side lost. This is that very reason.

Old 11-10-2016, 12:31 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,172,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robeaux View Post
All those "incidents" and not a single one got video?

I see.

Yeah, because everyone has their phone out recording every moment of their lives, especially of themselves pumping gas.

And by the way, the chants of "white power" and "build that wall" were on video.

For some of you, it's literally going to take someone being killed to get it. How sad.

Old 11-10-2016, 12:35 PM

862 posts, read 519,498 times
Remember when Hillary immediately tweeted her support to the UAlbany students who were supposedly bullied and beat up on the bus....only then it proved to be completely false.

Stuff like that is why Trump is the President elect. Im sure some of these reports are true, Im sure some are fabricated, but the Immediate pandering to anyone and anything not white, without facts or evidence is making a large part of the population say "enough, this is bs, I'll go with the other guy".

Old 11-10-2016, 12:38 PM

10,231 posts, read 6,315,362 times
Yes, I believe it. My daughter, SIL, and I have experienced Trump supporters threats on the road since we had Bernie stickers, not TRUMP stickers, on our cars. We are all WHITE, as were those road rage Trump supporters. Take all those stickers off your cars. Do not put on a sticker of even your Democratic Party affiliation. It is now you are either with us, or against us. Even if you ARE white, unless you support the _____ German word, you are not a good 'Merican. Report your neighbors if they speak out against the F-------. You know what, people, if the shoe fits, WEAR IT.

Do you want to deport us back to England and Germany too? Hey, your boy's family is from Scotland and Germany. Send him back too then. Ann Coulter has even said nobody whose Grandparen's weren't born in America should be able to vote. Well, then Dtrump (original spelling of his name) couldn't vote either. You are an idiot racist, Coulter.

My lesbian daughter is now also terrified of being attacked. Her wife can "pass" with long blonde hair, makeup, dress, but she can't. She said to me just today is she supposed to grow her hair long, wear makeup, and a dress just to hide her sexual orientation so she isn't attacked?

Oh, America, land of the FREE and the Brave, what have you wrought?

Old 11-10-2016, 12:40 PM

9,727 posts, read 9,727,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
OP, sorry you wasted your time, but the usual suspects will only say it's fake, because it's white violence/racism towards minorities. There are literally news articles from credible sources on a lot of these stories.

Flip the script, and they'll believe it, even if you didn't provide a source.

In a country of over 350 million there are going to be a few troublemakers. Big deal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies